Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Yeah, I've been thinking that myself. Just from a purely strategic standpoint, not altering this one event that obviously has some kind of emotional effect on basically the entire situation seems rather foolish. Like, not even trying it once out of curiosity?

Also, huge props to IP for portraying a Christian actually behaving the way a Christian is supposed to behave.
(05-12-2016, 10:05 PM)Xindaris Wrote: »Also, huge props to IP for portraying a Christian actually behaving the way a Christian is supposed to behave.

Seconded. Good job.
(05-12-2016, 09:32 PM)tornskippito Wrote: »Piper: Go Grimdark

Honestly, I have no commands. After Emily exits though, we may need her (or preferably lucia) to check up on Derrick's state.

Hello new reader, welcome to our darkest hour.

I however do still have a command ...i seem to be lousy with them of late >_>)

>Bob: (pick at the stitches around your mouth until they tear out) Daydream, please listen carefully, we may not have much time before Emily is pulled back to the main timeline. To be honest we've been rather ambivalent towards you all this time, not fully sure whether we can trust you. But seeing as how you kept your promise and how Emily has readily offered to help you, i believe we can trust you to make the right choices with her as your moral compass. There is already a version of Derrick which hates you and who probably knows everything you've done. And he's slowly clawing his way inside the construct. We're talking about Nightmare. You may not know, but it's already possessed Derrick at-least once, imbuing him with his dark unfathomable powers. It effortlessly plunged Zendo, a boss monster, into an endless night devoid of any feeling within his own mind, which lasted for eons until everything Zendo once was, even his name, became lost to him. We know not yet the full scope of his ambition, but we do know it's game-changing. And it involves the Arena of Darkness. So you may continue unabated, heedless of our warning, but just know that one of these instances while you're having your little fun, you will slip into the dreamlands without you knowing, and he will be waiting there, in Derrick's place, ready to tear you apart into bloody pieces from the inside-out. So for your own sake and Derrick's, make an effort to change your ways. Make this the iteration where everything is fixed. You have the power to undo the damage that you've caused, not many get that kind of second chance.

The reasons i believe Nightmare knows everything is:
-The reaper kids reporting every information back to him.
-His ability to uncover things hidden in Derrick's psyche.
-His ability to read the Fear in others which would allow him to pry into Alice's mind.
(05-12-2016, 10:48 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(05-12-2016, 09:32 PM)tornskippito Wrote: »Piper: Go Grimdark

Honestly, I have no commands. After Emily exits though, we may need her (or preferably lucia) to check up on Derrick's state.

Hello new reader, welcome to our darkest hour.

I however do still have a command ...i seem to be lousy with them of late >_>)

>Bob: (pick at the stitches around your mouth until they tear out) Daydream, please listen carefully, we may not have much time before Emily is pulled back to the main timeline. To be honest we've been rather ambivalent towards you all this time, not fully sure whether we can trust you. But seeing as how you kept your promise and how Emily has readily offered to help you, i believe we can trust you to make the right choices with her as your moral compass. There is already a version of Derrick which hates you and who probably knows everything you've done. And he's slowly clawing his way inside the construct. We're talking about Nightmare. You may not know, but it's already possessed Derrick at-least once, imbuing him with his dark unfathomable powers. It effortlessly plunged Zendo, a boss monster, into an endless night devoid of any feeling within his own mind, which lasted for eons until everything Zendo once was, even his name, became lost to him. We know not yet the full scope of his ambition, but we do know it's game-changing. And it involves the Arena of Darkness. So you may continue unabated, heedless of our warning, but just know that one of these instances while you're having your little fun, you will slip into the dreamlands without you knowing, and he will be waiting there, in Derrick's place, ready to tear you apart into bloody pieces from the inside-out. So for your own sake and Derrick's, make an effort to change your ways. Make this the iteration where everything is fixed. You have the power to undo the damage that you've caused, not many get that kind of second chance.

The reasons i believe Nightmare knows everything is:
-The reaper kids reporting every information back to him.
-His ability to uncover things hidden in Derrick's psyche.
-His ability to read the Fear in others which would allow him to pry into Alice's mind.

i don't disagree that Nightmare knows everything as it does make sense for him to do know this, however i'm not sure how good an idea this command would be as it may put daydream vs nightmare when it seems the arena may be necessary to revive derrick....

>Emily: use your judgment to continue this conversation. Perhaps it would help to put things in perspective for Alice: if she was not Derrick sister and someone else was, would she still think that person doing the things she's done would be justified and correct, as her position as 'sister' and being closest to derrick? Only follow this line of thought if you think it would help the situation.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(05-12-2016, 11:11 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Emily: use your judgment to continue this conversation. Perhaps it would help to put things in perspective for Alice: if she was not Derrick sister and someone else was, would she still think that person doing the things she's done would be justified and correct, as her position as 'sister' and being closest to derrick? Only follow this line of thought if you think it would help the situation.

Seconding.

Also, the reason i don't trust Nightmare is because, well, he seems just a tad too eager to invade Derrick's mind. So i doubt he's planning to just relinquish his existence just for the sake of Derrick getting a second chance.

However, what i DO find interesting is the fact that this version of Emily is the only one, so either she's the out-of-construct original, or she's the amalgamation of ALL the in-construct Emily instances, and seems to have all their memories.

Also,
Quote:Emily: After 30 minutes of waiting a group of people showed up.
Piper: Oh God...
Daydream: SHHH, PLEASE.
Emily: One of the boys had a bucket...
Emily: I looked at them all, thinking they were going to hurt me, but it was much worse.
Emily: The boy walked right up to me and dumped the bucket over my head...
Emily: It was gore.

Phew~!
For a moment there i thought things were going to get even more rape-y ...again!
I mean BUCKETS?! ...kids these days man >.>

But hey, it could've been worse... at-least Emily doesn't have telekinetic superpowers :I

Well, enough screwing around for me.
I hope we can figure this one out and give DD the help she needs, but in the end, only Time will Tell...
Well damn that was fucked up, I mean we all have done some fucked up things but JESUS.
>You are the psychiatrist here, do as you think is right.
Man, I'm at a loss for words with these past few updates. It's really great writing and I'm gonna have to wait a bit before I help with commands. Good job and good luck to the rest of you to figure out what to do next!
I think we all can do with a bit of cute after the updates, so here, have some AU where instead of piles of Trauma Derrick spends his summer having fun and learning about family with the kind of siblings he deserves.

[Image: tumblr_inline_o73fy5mua61r3hf6p_540.png]

lil story snipped over my tumblr
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
woah. woah. he has the moon shirt and everything

woooooooaaaaaaahhhhhhhh
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
If anyone needs some cute meds, I happen to have this on file: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xWhG4UU_Y
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat
(05-13-2016, 03:07 AM)TheFoolOfThought Wrote: »If anyone needs some cute meds, I happen to have this on file: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xWhG4UU_Y

I'll do you one better: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtN1YnoL46Q

(05-12-2016, 10:08 PM)tornskippito Wrote: »Seconded. Good job.

Thanks a lot and welcome!
Wow, these are some pretty intense updates. Good job to Tt for calling some of them, although I'm not sure if it was him who called the alice on derrick rape(might have been Pan?0 Either way, good job to whoever called it.

I don't have much to say on the matter. Emily is making some very excellent points, and while it is clear that DD isn't LISTENING to what Emily is saying, it's clear that some of it is at least getting through to her, or at the very least, her armor is showing cracks, courtesy of emily.

I don't think this can be reversed, or undone. I do believe that Derrick will find out SOMEway, SOMEhow. Whether that be through his subconscious finding a way to let him know, or a person finding a way to let him know, he will find out. and we WILL have to deal with the consequences.

i don't hate Alice/DD, though. It is pretty clear that she is unrepentant, or at the very least, Alice is. Like I said, DD's armor is starting to crack, and I think if Emily doesn't manage to shatter it during her visit here, she'll at least manage to deal critical damage, and set it upon the road to destruction.

i believe we can salvage this. I have a feeling Derrick might want to kill her after this, and while I can't blame him, we can't let him. We can get everyone out of this alive. Even the Sociopathic rapists. I firmly believe that she can and will redeem herself in some way. She has to, or she WILL die. Don't give up on Alice/DD. Believe it or not, she CAN come back from this. You can always come back.
(05-13-2016, 02:37 AM)Panur Wrote: »I think we all can do with a bit of cute after the updates, so here, have some AU where instead of piles of Trauma Derrick spends his summer having fun and learning about family with the kind of siblings he deserves.

[Image: tumblr_inline_o73fy5mua61r3hf6p_540.png]

lil story snipped over my tumblr

Derrick: Where's the toilet?
Mabel: All of nature is your toilet!
Derrick: -_-)
Derrick: ...can I at least take a shower?
Dipper: There's a waterfall down that way...
Derrick: *wanders off*
Dipper: WATCH OUT FOR GNOMES!

(05-13-2016, 03:07 AM)TheFoolOfThought Wrote: »If anyone needs some cute meds, I happen to have this on file: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=a-xWhG4UU_Y

Flufflepuff! /)^3^(\
Oh man! Have you seen her Tumblr?! xD
did someone mention... a BUCKET? dear god!

EDIT: speaking about Gravity falls, I found the unknown entity!
https://i.imgur.com/qDqzyaA.png
DD better redeem herself; if she's utterly unrepentant, then we have no reason to root for her as a hero, we will have no reason to want to keep her alive, and she will die a villain.

Edit: And I would really hate to see that, because she was one of my fave characters. >.<
\(0v0)/
(05-13-2016, 08:31 AM)Shadowfyst997 Wrote: »We can get everyone out of this alive. Even the Sociopathic rapists. I firmly believe that she can and will redeem herself in some way. She has to, or she WILL die. Don't give up on Alice/DD. Believe it or not, she CAN come back from this. You can always come back.

DD doesn't need to redeem herself to get out of here alive. Personally, I think having her labeled as an incestuous psychopathic rapist for the rest of her life in the real world would be the more fitting punishment. But that's something we'll need to work out between us before we do anything.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
iP, stop dropping bombshells so quickly! I still haven't finished with my Alice stuff and now I have to add more Emily to my queue of fanart as a coping mechanism for horrifying plot-twists!
I personally didn't follow the "Have some cute to alleviate the shock" style this time.
Said Fanart below:
SpoilerShow
(05-12-2016, 10:05 PM)Xindaris Wrote: »Also, huge props to IP for portraying a Christian actually behaving the way a Christian is supposed to behave.

Yes indeed.
"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails."

Daydream will refuse to listen if the circular nature of her logic (begging the question fallacy) is pointed out to her. I third Panur's suggestion.
Emily: use your judgement to continue this conversation. Perhaps it would help to put things in perspective for Alice: if she was not Derrick sister and someone else was, would she still think that person doing the things she's done would be justified and correct, as her position as 'sister' and being closest to derrick? Only follow this line of thought if you think it would help the situation

[Image: ih0ht9D.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: z5oI9XA.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Are you sure we can't play a game or something, or have you had too much stress for the "day"? I hope you don't mind the question!
> Emily you are super cute, and the way you helped Alice is super awesome. Be proud of who you are and what you do. Also, your really cute. So, props for that. Keep on being awesome.

There i've been wanting to say that for ages hehehehehehehe. I'm not even 100% sure why, she's not even the cutest but Emily must know! :3
(05-14-2016, 11:24 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Ok, i should probably revise my last command and gently let DD know that Nightmare is on the loose :I

>Bob: Daydream, please listen carefully, we may not have much time before Emily is pulled back to the main timeline. To be honest we've been rather ambivalent towards you all this time, not fully sure whether we can trust you. But seeing as how you kept your promise and how Emily has readily offered to help you, i believe we can trust you to make the right choices with her as your moral compass. It's about Nightmare. He's slowly clawing his way inside the construct. You may not know, but it's already possessed Derrick at-least once, imbuing him with his dark unfathomable powers. It effortlessly plunged Zendo, a boss monster, into an endless night devoid of any feeling within his own mind, which lasted for eons until everything Zendo once was, even his name, became lost to him. We know not yet the full scope of his ambition, but we do know it's game-changing. And it involves the Arena of Darkness. He may also want to save Derrick and return to his old life, or he may want to tear the Construct down just to spite you. He is very much a wild card in this regard, so i am deciding to fully side with you. Also, please, for your own sake and Derrick's, make an effort to change your ways. Make this the iteration where everything is fixed. You have the power to undo the damage that you've caused. Not many get that kind of second chance ...soo, is there a chance that you can stop Alice from ra... from taking advantage of Derrick this time around, or is it already too late? If so, maybe you could use Emily's time-traveling powers to repair that blunder? Since the Event Horizon is somewhat outside the normal time-stream of the Construct, you should be able to remember this conversation without having to create a stable time-loop first. Also, another thing that's been bugging me is... Lucas has been killing his in-construct self all these billions of iterations in order to keep up the charade, but Emily here is the only one we've seen thus far. What will happen with the in-construct selves once your plan succeeds? Will their memories merge with the originals? Will they outright replace the originals? And most importantly... what sort of faustian deal did you broker in order to erect the Construct in the first place?

Hey NN, you may want to change this speech a bit, since most of what you are saying already was addressed and agreed to by DD and Emily and it kind of sounds like we are rubbing shit on their face XDD

>Thank you both ladies for trying your best to get things solved, we are sure it wasn't easy for either of you. You've both been very strong. We'll continue to support you both to try and save everyone, we know for a fact that it can be accomplished and if we all work together towards this goal, our chances can only be better. Emily, you may not be able to talk to us directly out of of Even Horizon, but you may feel us 'nudging' you to do certain things, so if you are alone you may address us directly. Garry also knows about us so you can talk to him about it.

>*Applause*
(05-14-2016, 02:23 PM)Panur Wrote: »Hey NN, you may want to change this speech a bit, since most of what you are saying already was addressed and agreed to by DD and Emily and it kind of sounds like we are rubbing shit on their face XDD

Which part, i need to know what to take out :(
>Bob: There's still the matter of lil mal Daydream. We have seen him target Lucas before he left his house to see Alice. Dealing with lil mal directly may be out of the question for you kids, but maybe bob can look after lucas and protect him. He'll probably need a disguise and the silly O.I is just making him stand out even more. Do you think we're ready for the outside world? Also can we give you a hug?
SpoilerShow