Susie and Caleb

Susie and Caleb
Susie and Caleb
Susie and Caleb
[Image: Person.png]
Susie and Caleb is about two friends going on an adventure around town.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start:
[Image: 1.png]
You are now Caleb Cecil, and you have just gotten out of school. You rejected the requests of your peers to hang out with you and now you are currently floating listlessly through town,
Quote:[Image: Fatass%20.png]  -Man, school was so boring. I can't believe I have all of those tests tomorrow. I wonder what the teachers were thinking about.
                                               -Eh, it doesn't matter anyway. I can just cheat on them all anyway.
                                               -I wonder where Susie was today, I kinda missed her.
                                               -I should visit her, she lives around these houses somewhere.
                                               -Or maybe she at the harbor? I have no idea.

Do you want to:
Go see if she's at home
or
Go check the harbor to see if she's there
RE: Susie and Caleb
>Go see if she's home. WAIT! She might be in trouble! Kick down her door and barge in to make sure she's alright.
>Go see if she's at home.
(04-11-2020, 11:28 PM)Lulu Wrote: »
Susie and Caleb
[Image: Person.png]
Susie and Caleb is about two friends going on an adventure around town.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Start:
[Image: 1.png]
You are now Caleb Cecil, and you have just gotten out of school. You rejected the requests of your peers to hang out with you and now you are currently floating listlessly through town,
Quote:[Image: Fatass%20.png]  -Man, school was so boring. I can't believe I have all of those tests tomorrow. I wonder what the teachers were thinking about.
                                               -Eh, it doesn't matter anyway. I can just cheat on them all anyway.
                                               -I wonder where Susie was today, I kinda missed her.
                                               -I should visit her, she lives around these houses somewhere.
                                               -Or maybe she at the harbor? I have no idea.

Do you want to:
Go see if she's at home
or
Go check the harbor to see if she's there

(04-12-2020, 02:54 PM)Clownmask Clock Wrote: »>Go see if she's at home.

[Image: 2.png]

Quote:[Image: Fatass%20.png]                    -She should be at home, i'll go to her house then.
                                                                 -I hope her mom isn't there though, from what I've seen, she hates me which is weird, since I didn't do anything wrong.
                                                                 -She hates everyone though, so I guess it's not that weird.

You arrive at her house quickly, only to discover something rather weird.
[Image: 3.png]
Quote:[Image: Fatass%20.png]                                  -Uhh.
-Where are the doors?
-Her mom probably tore them off, pfff.
-I wonder if I should go in, it's kinda dark.
Should you:
Go inside and try to find her, she might be in trouble
or
Call her name to see if she's there, you don't know what's in there
>Go inside and try to find her, she might be in trouble, but be as noisy as possible.
Do both, call her name while going inside.
how about looking for a light switch?
SpoilerShow
Arm yourself with the nearest object that qualifies as a weapon