Offtrack - Racers, Start your Engines!

The garage smells like oil and farts as you scour the cars for your designated one.

You've been selected as the representative from your home planet for the Trius Annual Interplanetary Racing Tournament, and you're not happy about it. You were only selected because you were fit enough to do this, because most of the denizens on your backwater planet at the edge of the system are too old, unfit, or just not of a species considered by the tournament committee. Thankfully you were raised by diligent parents who were at least humanoid, giving you legibility to race in the tourney.

After all, if your planet didn't have a contender, you're not sure what would happen but you can bet it wouldn't be great.

11 other competing racers are here, and they seem to know what they're doing to some extent. You envy them, especially as you come to face your own vehicle.

[Image: NClmo2n.png]

A humanoid man covered head-to-toe in bandages sees you, and ticks something off on his clipboard.

[Image: PqCMML4.png]

"Here's your car, bud. Heh, if you can even call it that."

He laughs as he walks off, leaving you to face the reality of your situation. This probably isn't going to go well, especially because you have absolutely no idea how to drive.

A checklist is thrown in front of you, and the bandaged man from earlier lurks over.

[Image: oTDJdwC.png]

"Fill this out. I don't know what kinda crossbreed you are but it's all gotta be filed."

Racer Entry FormShow

CreditsShow
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
RE: Offtrack - Racers, Start your Engines!
Name: Dimple Romper

Species: some kinda bee person
Basic Physical Description: Fat n' fuzzy n' huggable. Giant stabby thing in butt.
Planet of Origin: Honeynut Cheerio
Qualifications: Known to be v good at making friends
Name: Lami

Species: Marilith
Basic Physical Description: Humanoid with six arms. Long biomechanical snake tail that can be interchanged with 2 humanoid legs
Planet of Origin: Chasse-9
Qualifications: Healthy, unlike most from Chasse-9; Good eyes; Can wield 6 laser swords
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Name: N.A.
Gender (if applicable): not applicable

Species: Nslasha
Basic Physical Description: Tall with wide yelow eyes and ears that fall behind them and reach their back. Their ears are rabbit like but has teeth? on them. Soft and furry, usually wearing a jacket with a mouth stitched on the back. Rarely opens their mouth wide enough, so it looks non-existent. They don't seem like they exist.
Planet of Origin: Nata Ppleecable
Qualifications: I have teeth. I have TWO teeth. Good at hiding, me and my teeth.
Name: Milk (it's a very dignified name in the language of my species honestly trust me)

Species: Sylph
Basic physical description: Humanoid in shape, made of featureless brightly coloured light (neon green in my case), solid enough to interact with the world and wear the appropriate protective gear, but very malleable and capable of phasing entirely with the right provocation.
Planet of Origin: Antrophades V
Qualifications: Strong understanding of various engines from the internal combustion engine, to warp engines. Months of research into local traffic codes and ordinances. Drove a car once.
Name: Kitten Emberclaw
Gender (if applicable): Gender Z

Species: Chromel
Basic Physical Description: A stout humanoid made of organosteel. Every surface is angular and chrome. Body is stiff, hard, and furless. Arms and legs are thick, and hands and feet are wide and clawed. Head resembles that of a wolf, with triangular ears, serrated teeth that are fused to the jaws, and bright yellow glassy eyes that are practically glowing. Has short stiff tail that points upward trailing behind.
Planet of Origin: Planet X
Qualifications: I have good eyes, is under 80 years old, real smart, has really dextrous hands, and a driver's license.
[Image: DGBpqSL.png]
Name: Sheona Beathag
Species: Headless Banshee
Basic Physical Description: A once proud shield-maiden that lost her head in a battle defending her home castle in the Scottish highlands. Her ghost must now wander the universe emitting the mournful cry of the banshee, a task that is difficult since she has no head or mouth to scream with as well as embarrassing considering the banshee comes instead from Irish folklore.
Planet of Origin: Planet Scotland, from which all kilts flow.
Qualifications: Has no driver's license, ergo she firmly believes the rules of the road do not apply to her. Also, what is a car?
Name; Carl (Collectively, All Really Legless)
Gender; Yes, Many.
Species; Definitely A Humanoid, Yup, Not a Hivemind of Snakes In A Shoddily Made Disguise, no SIR
Basic Physical Description; A Bunch of snakes Crammed into a Shoddily made Disguise
Planet Of Origin; Dirt
Qualifications; A Couple of Your Hivemind were once spent a few days in the company of a few snakes who had once seen a car.
(02-10-2018, 09:05 PM)Reyweld Wrote: »Name: Lami

Species: Marilith
Basic Physical Description: Humanoid with six arms. Long biomechanical snake tail that can be interchanged with 2 humanoid legs
Qualifications: Healthy; Good eyes
(02-10-2018, 09:18 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »Gender (if applicable): not applicable

Basic Physical Description: Tall with wide yelow eyes and ears that fall behind them and reach their back. Their ears are rabbit like but has teeth? on them. Soft and furry, usually wearing a jacket with a mouth stitched on the back. Rarely opens their mouth wide enough, so it looks non-existent.
Planet of Origin: Nata Ppleecable
Qualifications: I have teeth. I have TWO teeth. Good at hiding, me and my teeth.

Planet: Nata 9eecable
Name: El Santo

Species: Human
Basic Physical Description: A magnificent well muscled god of a man, wearing a silver mask, cape, pants, and boots. Chosen by God himself to be the patron saint of all wrestling in the universe. Having gained such power from God himself he has fought numerous monsters including Dracula, Frankenstein, Kung Fu Hitmen, the Mafia, and the Devil himself.
Planet of Origin: The Multi Galactic Empire Of El Santiso (Spans 18 Galaxies)
Qualifications: Never driven a car, bench pressed several at once

Vehicle Specifications: A rusty old pod dragged out of the warehouse. Planet didn't provide one.
Name: Clowl

Species: Ñire
Basic Physical Description: Humanoid figure made from angular purple crystals. His head resembles of a graphing calculator's, which displays his face or any other miscellaneous thing he wants to show. Usually wears long-sleeved clothing in an attempt to protect his fragile body (usually doesn't work).
Planet of Origin: Dayoh-5
Qualifications: Was in change of flipping burgers at this once place for a good three months
Name: Lana Par'gal
Gender (if applicable): Female

Species: Squar (Humanlike torsos and heads, but with tentacled lower-half and hair and tentacle arms; have innate (but difficult to control) psychic abilities)
Basic Physical Description: Rather short, even for her kind, and with pink coloration. Loves frilly dresses.
Planet of Origin: Rhy'goth
Qualifications: Unlike most of her kind, she can form her lower tentacles into crude legs to make herself humanoid.