Anarchy Nomic

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anarchy Nomic
Re: Anarchy Nomic
Man, I am not a fan of the whole "Hive Mind" thing we've got going here with the SGP and SSC. But I so badly want to be sexy!
Would you prefer that members of Schazer's Sexy Coalition are united by sexiness and not by political ideology? Because I'm ok with scrapping the "we all have one opinion" deal.
Schazer Wrote:Would you prefer that members of Schazer's Sexy Coalition are united by sexiness and not by political ideology? Because I'm ok with scrapping the "we all have one opinion" deal.

Not necessarily in ideology, but certainly separated in movement. I mean, if you're both moving in exactly the same way, you'll never get anywhere! I don't mean to be impolite but I'm just not a fan of The Golden Rule.

What? I just hate animals.
Requesting a synopsis of what the fuck I missed over the past week.
MrGuy Wrote:Requesting a synopsis of what the fuck I missed over the past week.

It's two pages, with a summary as the second post. Is it that hard?
Well, last I heard the SGB's official man-dates dictated that "Reading was for chumps," so yeah! Maybe it might be!
Chwoka Wrote:
MrGuy Wrote:Requesting a synopsis of what the fuck I missed over the past week.

It's two pages, with a summary as the second post. Is it that hard?
I can't actually count to two

Anything above one page and I'm all "whoooa fuck that that is way too long"
OOC: Not sure if I will ever keep going with this but here goes:

IC:
DEAR FORUMITE:

AS A FELLOW FORMUER, I CORDIALLY INVITE YOU TO RECOGNISE MYSELF AS THE KING OF CHARTS, FOR THE DIVINE DISC JOCKEYS HAVE CONVEYED UPON MYSELF THE GIFTS OF GOOD MUSICAL TASTE, A MIND TO RHYME AND TWO HOT FEET. IN RETURN FOR YOUR MEMBERSHIP IN THE 'ETERNAL BEATFEST', I SHALL PROVIDE FOR YOU MY SERVICES AS THE SUPREME MC IN SELECTING OF TRACKS, MIXING, LOOPING, POPPING AND LOCKING, ALONGSIDE THOSE WHOM I SELECT TO ASSIST MY TASK OF BRINGING THE POWER OF DANCE AND SONG TO THE MASSES, AS DECREED BY STEVIE WONDER, LIVING SAINT OF THE 'ETERNAL BEATFEST' AND SAINT MICHAEL JACKSON, WALKER OF MOONS AND LORD OF THE DANCE.

I LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR ENTRY INTO THE 'ETERNAL BEATFEST' AND TO THOSE WHO HAVE YET TO JOIN US, REST ASSURED THAT UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN CONVERTED BY THE POWER OF OUR WICKED SICK SKILLZ,TRULY EPIC SOUNDTRACKS AND MUSICAL MILITIA, WE SHALL TREAT YOU WITH RESPECT AND DIGNITY, SAVE THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN TAINTED BY THE CURSE OF THE ANTI-HIP, THE BEATLESS AND THOSE WHO REFUSE TO DANCE, INCLUDING D'VOID OF FUNK AND ALL OTHERS WHO DON'T DANCE FOR THEY'RE NO FRIENDS OF MINE.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]