cool punching techniques

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is this a gif? cool punching techniques
cool punching techniques
1. you punch forward with your fist and break your knuckles
2. you swing your fist from the opposite side around to behind you and break your pinky
3. you pull your fist back, spin around, using the spin to carry your fist into its destination and break your entire hand
4. you lean back a bit, bring a leg up, and punch with your foot instead of your hand (forbidden technique)
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
RE: cool punching techniques
5. punching by swinging your open palm at something is sometimes colloquially referred to as "slapping" and can make your palm sting a lot
6. using an open palm turned to the side, punch with the side of your hand. depending on how hard you do it and whether you are using this method on wood or a harder material, you may be able to break anywhere from one to all of your fingers except the thumb
7. if you punch with the flat of your forehead, you may be able to attain a concussion
8. punching by bending your arm and thrusting your elbow at something may be effective, and also, might break your elbow
9. same but with the knee (forbidden technique #2)
10. it may be possible to punch with individual fingers, but i have never met anyone who's been able to pull this off...!
11. you can punch something many times at once by putting it in your mouth and punching it with your teeth. this is my personal favorite technique.
12. never forget: you can punch things from a distance by throwing something heavy at it. this is not a very good technique though, because it doesn't break any of your own bones, unless you lift the thing badly.
13. if you lift something badly and drop it on yourself and break a bone, that could count as a form of punching
14. punching with a sword is sometimes called "fencing"
15. punching with a hammer is called "construction"
16. punching with a bow and arrow is called "archery", and is a more refined version of #12.
17. you can punch somebody by using the same method as #12, except using the punched as the thrown object. this usually breaks bones, your's, their's, or possibly both your's and their's
18. punching with a sharp implement, point-first, is called "stabbing" or "jabbing", as well as others.
19. not to be confused with the one above, punching with a sharp implement, edge-first (an edge is a long point), is called "cutting", "slicing", or "slashing", as well as others.
20. it is possible to punch someone from the inside, but to do this you will need a. a sample of a disease, b. a toxin, or c, becoming small enough to use any of the other methods listed on the inside of the target.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
21. You can swing both fists behind the head of your target, landing on their shoulders and then pull them toward you. Some people call this a hug. I HATE those people and I practice 21 on them nerds all the time.
22. Pull your fist back, swinging it in front of your target's face, missing by a mere inch before punching yourself in the face.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
23. you can punch with your nose and get a nosebleed and/or break your nose, but this usually isn't done intentionally
24. you can bring something heavy down on someone's head. this usually breaks their skull wide open.
25. one can punch with words. this doesn't hurt anyone's skeleton usually but it hurts their feelings
26. you can ram someone with a vehicle. this can break anywhere from no bones (when using a bike) to all bones (when using a plane). it can even kill people
27. there are things called 'cognitohazards' that, just by showing them to somebody, punches them in the mind. very effective. also works on yourself.
28. theoretically, someone can punch just by using brain waves. this probably can't happen in practice though.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
Duckreport Stop! You violated the law! Drudgerepond
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
"preserved for prosperity's sake."

(04-26-2019, 08:38 AM)CSJ Wrote: »29: You make a large bowl of alcoholic fruit beverage and thrust it into their face rendering them temporarily delicious

"so young, so tragic."

[Image: AZnS56S.png]
Sig:
SpoilerShow
30. As well as small, breakable bones you can break by punching, there are also several long bones in your arms. By swinging your arm at a hard object and striking the target with the midpoint of the long arm bones, you can break these too
31. You can punch things without moving a muscle if the things are moving fast and toward you. With a large enough thing you are able to punch with your whole body, which is full of bones you can break if the thing is moving fast enough