FortunaMMO - the MMO addon to Fortuna

FortunaMMO - the MMO addon to Fortuna
RE: FortunaMMO - the MMO addon to Fortuna
While you wait for your friend to arrive, you might as well just wander looking for any collectible items lying on the ground. Did you see any notable locations from the top of the tree?
[Image: page_19_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0bo.png]
You begin to look around for other items, but you are interrupted by your friend finally making it here.

[Image: page_20_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0bv.png]

[Image: page_21_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0c3.png]

[Image: page_22_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0c9.png]

[Image: page_23_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0cf.png]

[Image: page_24_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0ck.png]

[Image: page_25_by_aquadoesstuff-dcrz0cs.png]
You would ask what kind of planet name that is, but you remember that through the Steam Workshop players can create their own planets.
Before he takes the lead, he lets you do one last thing if you want to. [although this is an excuse to not create another piece of scenery for the city until later if you guys want to you can try to test something out or let him know of something]
Current Projects:
SpoilerShow
Turn on pvp and challenge him.
g0 t0 te shipp and see if its acctually badly damaged. y0u kn0w y0ur freind

Egg It hatched.Show
>proceed to have some guy nab the broken remains of your ship because there are people like that in games like these
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
(Okay, sooo sorry for having to wait so long for one! I got a different PC that doesn't have all the files and just in case I get my old one repaired and back, I don't want to lose the new files I create for the newer areas, so basically this Fortuna fanventure has been on hold until I get my old PC back or something else happens... Hope you understand. Once I get my old PC back this will continue.)
Current Projects:
SpoilerShow