Fortuna Animated Project [Delay oof]

[this is currently on hold due to other projects prioritized over this one such as my game design project, a Cave Story animation and a webshow, if free time allows I may continue working on this]
(I couldn't tell if I should post this in the Projects forum or Fortuna forum so if it should go in Projects feel free to move it if you are able to)
I started working on a Fortuna animation project yesterday afternoon and I already have plenty of progress.
Basically, what this is is to animate Fortuna as if it were an actual video game. This obviously would be a huge project, so at the moment it's just a side one.
Here's my progress so far: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Jl9k-Rc...sp=sharing (you do not need to download it, Drive has a video preview)
At the moment I am in need of music. I have the title screen music by Hermes the Loser (I have permission to use it) but I still need other musicians for the rest of the songs.
If you are willing to help, just reply to this thread saying you are interested.
If you have any opinions or ideas for what I should do with this project, feel free to tell me!

I will edit this main post whenever an update happens to it or if a part comes out.
Current Projects:
SpoilerShow
RE: Fortuna Animated Project [Need Musicians!]
Well, I am willing to help with music. But uh, I only play the piano, and I have very little experience with making music using programs. I don't know how often you would want to use piano music in whats meant to be a video game.
(11-04-2018, 08:22 AM)Ten11 Wrote: »Well, I am willing to help with music. But uh, I only play the piano, and I have very little experience with making music using programs. I don't know how often you would want to use piano music in whats meant to be a video game.

There will be a few moments where just solo piano would help the mood, but at the moment I am asking for more electronic music that would help the space theme.
Current Projects:
SpoilerShow
Like ten11, I also have limited experience with making music, but I'd like to help if that's alright! Even if you don't end up using it, I have a chance to practice making something with.. more specifics :) here's the site i tend to use, if anyone would like to use it (it's free, I'm not advertising or anything, it's just pretty neat.) Chiptune-y vibes =>
http://://www.beepbox.co/#6n31s0kbl00e03...4p16000000
womp c(: