wisdom tweth remobkk threaarde

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
k glt them remkmved rodag

first whn j was there i was realky scafed becaudi am scared to dewrhbof needles nd then tgye put me kn ogyen which onky mde me hyperventitkre so thyn piut me on lufhijg gs plus some other sruff which firsr maee me eizzy then made me disconnect i think the exact words i uswd were "i feel weird, it's like my head is floating" but my voice soundwe like it qas twpo octaveww too low but my brain was still fine, jusr tired, qne then i closwe my wyes and thought "these are probably gonna be my very last thoughts" and they pretty much were, and i felt a small sharp stab in my arm that i knew was the iv that i used to b e so desperately afrqid of but i could barely feel it and i ddint care and then there was nothing afterward

then i woke up qnd i wqs dixzy and my jaw heart (but not my gums) and they removed the iv and i remember saying tht hours ago i woukd have been terrified to know that it had been jn my arm but i didn't care qt all then the whole thing felt like when you habe a fever qnd are wqtching tv and then ypu start dreamin g about dr who but your still kind of awake

also my mouth was really dry whihc made me really angry because i ha dbeen already really before th e operwtion that i couldn't drink anything so now being even more thirstymade me mad

and now im home and the sides of my mouth are all numb and i think im moetly okay but my jaws still hurt amd the places wherre my teeth used to be are just goo
RE: wisdom tweth remobkk threaarde
oh also i was seeibg double the entire ten min trip home
i thinm im gonna redownloqd heartstone wo see if im remotely gkod qt it antmore afternot playing it for w year wnd now playing irt when im reallg tired + slifhtyly druggerd
its a reql trip drikning wter when half your tungue ks nomb befause ir feels like hal f of it's cold but the other half is warm
Don't play hearthstone. It's just corridor creeper aggro decks and razakus priest.

Arena is OK, tavern brawl is fun
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Oooh, I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed in just a few days. What a coincidence, I guess I'll have to post the relevant updates in this thread.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
i spent hours playing hearthstone (but just the roguelike dungeon thing) against credit's wishes, and most of the anesthesia has worn off so i am now significantly more lucid.

still a bit dizzy from the opiates and somewhat tired, but doing good overall. im really happy with how well this went, since im so scared of needles.
i hadnt really had much pain before, but i woke up in the middle of the night and my jaw/cheek/gum (not sure which, don't want to touch them to find out) has a really hard, swollen spot. it doesn't hurt by itself, but it does hurt a lot when i touch it.
But how much wisdom does the typical individual store in their wisdom teeth?
a52, how much less wise are you now? By how many points did it go down?
from what I hear swelling is pretty natural in the aftermath of wisdom teeth removal, give it a couple days and it should go away.
(12-19-2017, 05:00 PM)SeaWyrm Wrote: »But how much wisdom does the typical individual store in their wisdom teeth?
a52, how much less wise are you now? By how many points did it go down?

Two points, 0.5 per tooth, so my modifier's gone down by one. Good thing I mostly spec into Int anyway.

(12-20-2017, 11:22 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »from what I hear swelling is pretty natural in the aftermath of wisdom teeth removal, give it a couple days and it should go away.

It is and it will, but that doesn't mean it's very pleasant while it lasts.
so i'm assuming you got All your wisdom teeth removed, both upper and lower.

Lower wisdom teeth swelling will pass slower than upper because you can move your jaw and thus irritate the stitches. so if possible just try not to talk. at all.

ftr the roguelike doesn't count because you can't complete quests with it unless they're specifically dungeon-related.
I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed this morning!

I'm leaving this page open on my computer in case I have any further reports
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Well this isnt very exciting. Soo far, 2 studio ghibli movies watched while i rotate guaze on a haf hour basis.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
do you feel any pain?
nope, although i do feel tingly in my mouth

either my drugs are v good, or my pain tolerance is double plus good
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I finished rereading homestuck today (because I wadnèt allowed to do anything)

And I still shamelessly love it
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Have you played Hiveswap?
Not yet,,,,,
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Plans are in motion ;)
Sig: