*Ding* *Ding* *Ding*
[Image: K6z1Hmd.png]

Sor--*gasp* Sorry! Sorry! I'm late!

Yeah. I figured.

I guess I just ran out of...thyme.

What? Why did you pause there?
Was that a pun?

Mayo-be.

Anise, please, no food puns today. We, literally, have run out of thyme and basically everything else.
[Image: HKPvCWt.png]

Okay, but looks like Mr. Smiley made the delivery today. We're back on track. Right?

Take a look.
[Image: 0Tax7Fu.png]

Potatoes?

Potatoes.

Tara, why does our restaurant only have potatoes? We ordered more than this!

Well maybe if you had been here when Mr. Smiley made the delivery, you could have said something.

Why didn't you say something?

Anise, I hate Mr. Smiley, I hate his business and I hate interacting with him in every way. The moment that creepy truck rolled up I was in the back checking the budget.

Oh yeah, how are we doing with that?

The Budget? Honestly, today needs to be a good day.

Alright Tara, no worries. I got this.

You sure?

Don't worry, I just need some
[Image: mAEPwt2.png]

inspiration.

>_
SpoilerShow
RE: Star Diner
>Potato juice
SpoilerShow
>Mashed potatoes sculpted to look like famous world monuments: Mt. Rushmore, Taj Mahal, Big Ben, World's Largest Ball of Twine, etc.
> Miniature (potato) carvings of yourself in different poses.
A gravy moat surrounding the potato sculptures
(06-10-2017, 06:38 PM)Myeth Wrote: »>Potato juice

Hey! These are some quality spuds! Not sprouting, pretty ripe. I bet I could get a nice batch of juice out of them!

(06-10-2017, 09:05 PM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Mashed potatoes sculpted to look like famous world monuments: Mt. Rushmore, Taj Mahal, Big Ben, World's Largest Ball of Twine, etc.

(06-10-2017, 09:10 PM)Kaynato Wrote: »> Miniature (potato) carvings of yourself in different poses.

Novelty is the name of the game.
Gotta treat your ingredients right and see what they make for you.

Wow should not have started with the Taj Mahal...

...oh this gets me thinking...

...I shall call you Hashikō!...

...oh uhm..when in doubt, turn it into a snowman...

Okay that should do it!

[Image: wkgHNNr.png]

How's it going in there?

Got some samples ready. Tell me what you think!

Potato Sculptures? I like it.

Also potato juice!

Juice? Hm. Folks here aren't super health conscious, but I think we'll get some takers.

(06-10-2017, 09:28 PM)Tuesday Wrote: »A gravy moat surrounding the potato sculptures

Do you think you can add some gravy?

We don't have any flour. I'm drying out the scraps from the carvings though, so we'll have a nice batch of potato flour for tomorrow.

Alight. Well looking at what we have here, today's menu...

[Image: M4dMNBn.png]

>_
SpoilerShow
>Just put up different variations on the concept of "Mystery Special". That way, when someone orders it, you can make them whatever you want.
or
>A Number of obscure, but exciting novelty meals: Granny's Breakfast Machine, Count Chocozumastein's Cocoa-pocalypse, Cheese Platter of the Gods, Everything-on-a-cob, and Chicken Steak.
vodka and batteries
Fried potatoes
Deep fried potatoes
Burned potatoes
Is this still a potato potato
Root vegetable
Golden rock
Raw fries
Root juice
SpoilerShow
Potato Juice
Roasted potatoes (skins on)

Season with tears
>.... You at least have some water, oil, and salt right ? Because otherwise that's gonna be impossible to even cook anything. Seriously, beg, borrow or steam from neighbors if you must but you're gonna need a tiny bit more

>If you do, you can make a "Subterranean Golden Queen Extravaganza" special. In a plate, one third mashed potatoes, one third fried potatoes and one baked potato

> Otherwise ...baked potatoes in a jacket and potato juice ? Let's hope your clients are very hungry.

>If you ever get some shugar, potato Sorbet for dessert ? (sweet potato would be better but beggars can't be chooser)

>If you're really desesperate, do you have any tender leather ? It's technicaly beef... maybe diped in hot water and tenderized hard enough you can pass it off as jerky.