The Reyweld Bank of Party Points

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Reyweld Bank of Party Points
RE: BingoGoGo
You've been waiting for someone to win... like this???
[Image: unknown.png]

Reyweld Dating Sim: cute date ideas
  • It's ideas for how to date, so these are obviously featured in the Reyweld Dating Sim
Allstar Reference: someone on the bus taps your shoulder, points out the window and says
  • It's on a bus, and there's a bus in the All-Star music video. Coincidence? I think not
INVITING THE DEVIL INTO YOUR HOUSE: The Priest is IN/DEAD, GOD ABANDONED HUMANITY LONG AGO
  • It's religion, and besides, with all the horrible sins we confessed, there were more than a few demons which had to get in.
Your Head's a Turnip: hallow's-ewen ava-scares
  • Besides pumpkins, turnips are also used to make jack-o-lanterns. So although none of the heads are turnips, with the prevalence of pumpkin heads there, it is still in the turnip-headed spirit.
**lock this thread**: 8h74yt5drtghj
  • The very last message is "I want to lock this thread now". If that's not an attempt at a lock, I don't know what is.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Place your votes now to determine how victorious Kieros is!

https://www.strawpoll.me/15951489
Sig:
SpoilerShow
The results are in... and:

[Image: rBVRrhF.png]

It's a tie between 0 and 3 points!

Kieros, you may either claim 2 points as your prize, or decide not to claim (and this round of BingoGoGo will continue). It is up to you.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
wait, shouldn't she get 1.5 points? (0+3)/2 = 1.5.
(and if we're really being honest she should get a weighted average of (0*2 + 3*2 + 5*1 + 7*1)/6 = 3 points, which stops votes from being wasted, but of course we're not going to do that because it would give her more points.)
also i should probably say that i've also probably won by now, i just haven't been able to check because i've been in england, and before that i was lazy
Well, I didn't do a weighted average because if 6 people said she deserved 0 points and she herself said she deserved 7, she would earn 1 point and everyone's Bingogogo boards would be destroyed, despite the majority believing she didn't win at all.

Also, nothing is worth decimal points so I was rounding up to be generous.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
How about this; if anyone who voted for the zero tells me what about my call of bingo seems undeserving* before, say, Friday, I'll gladly retract my call and allow this round to continue.

*And it has to be a valid reason, so no saying something like "oh I gave it a zero because I wanted to win so you can't" I'll still claim it. If you say something like "Well actually, the bus in All Star is not a bus but actually a repainted Reliant Robin" then that will work. Except it is actually a bus, I checked.
Nope, nobody's said anything, so gimme those two points holla holla get point
Alright Kieros, the points are yours! Now is a window where people can suggest bingo thingos, request for a square, or (if you're Kieros) spend Party Points.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I would request a square but I don’t have imgur. Also I’m on an iPad so I can’t just anonymously post stuff. rip

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
RE: The Reyweld Bank of Party Points
I'm renaming this thread to the Reyweld Bank of Party Points. I will distribute Party Points from any thread as I see fit. Others who own party points may also redistribute them using this thread.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
Some party points have been earned.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
party points acronyms to pp
pp backronyms to poo poo
therefore, party points are poo poo
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
You're right, I've got to shut this place down for the public interest and hygiene.

Of course, if anyone wants to spend some PP before the inspectors get here....
Sig:
SpoilerShow