sORRY aBOUT tHAT
aD aLSO weIRD mESSAGES fROM eARLIER
i I Apparantly Fell Asleep On My keynoard
RE: IRC highlights!
Quote:spümpfield (digi davis)Today at 3:41 PM
THE TWO GENDERS
pope or dog
sbnkalny Wrote:Cause not only am I extensively trained in conflict resolution, and i've been involved in numerous friendly discussions, and I have a close friend of mine, who's religious, and Would love schools today to teach Duke Divers to appreciate big tiddy?. I am trained in conflict resolution, and i've got curls but i always considered it kinda made my Social life really hard. Not sure about myself no more to me than just another target. Wouwouwouwouwou i Summon the dark lord zargathar from the bowels of the earth, to cleanse humanity of it's sins, and bring my giant bog toad over for Tea. If u think you might be hurting someone's feelings saying that OVER the internet? think about existential horror?. Taking notes as we speak I am contacting my good friendo. Why do those wound cleaning alcohol wipes sting like fucking hell a a a. You can pry my salutations out of My cold, dead, gay hands. If it bothers you in over seven hundred ways, and That's all I want out of life. Maybe this will make your day not only am i extensively trained in polite discussions and I'm smad.. If only you could have known what kindness and Love your art style, jus sayin. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now He looks like a markov process in Either countable or continuous time with them. To get used to it and Nyoom into space or will god strike us tf down with the fury of a thousand dying stars. Out of my cold, dead, gay hands
Out of my cold, dead, gay hands
Sig:
SpoilerShow
[Image: 4A0MHea.png]
[Image: 5D8x1ty.png]
(09-01-2018, 02:59 AM)a52 Wrote: »[Image: 5D8x1ty.png]

[Image: PMpspTJ.png]
I saw the thread and went "wait is there still an irc" but nope it's discord logs and :100: superb you funky little eagles
This is the first time I've checked this and I am happy to see me in multiple recent posts.
i'm a rad teen, confirmed good dog, and i try to do things sometimes.
SpoilerShow
Pharmacy Wrote:wizards are basically like programmers bc they read mysterious languages and also a disproportionate amount of them are insufferable as hell
The introductory programming course at MIT for years basically said as such. Well, as far as the mysterious language and performing rites and truenaming daemons goes.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
Lordlyhour Wrote:Go With an Option that will titilate BOTH crowds; Can I Hear YOu Say Train Centaur?
Sunspider Wrote:And that's my signal to leave the conversation!

PaperHelmet Wrote:I dunno we creeped out Sunspider, I dont know if I like that
Lordlyhour Wrote:I Think Spoids bowed out to avoid thinking of the Sheer Sexual Supremacy of the Traintaur
LORDLY
SpoilerShow
Sbnkalny Wrote:The more flannel yoy have the gayer you become, making you extremely powerful amd able to communicate eoth forest Animal like a disney princess
[Image: hquBSaL.png]
[Image: BiAeMrN.png]
Myeth Wrote:the CAT has ENTERED the VEIL and will CALL you STUPID on TWITTER
[Image: unknown.png]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙