Thundering Thursday Tabletop Throwdown: The power of the.... SHADOWS!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thundering Thursday Tabletop Throwdown

A Series of Bitesize RPG campaigns featuring a new game every three weeks, or sooner!

THE PLAYERS: digestible

Hailing from Korea, it's the OG White Bread himself, SCOTT!

Up next, he only wants to die as he lived: Covered in Bitches! It's Granola!

After that comes the one, the only, the slightly whimsically deranged! Pharas!

And finally our fourth, mystery participant! This could be you! Although keep in mind I'm talking to an old friend about the game at present and if she has the time I'll probably slot her in here, just a bit of a fair warning.

Just make sure you're available for the following timespan: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/?qm=1&lid=4250542,1897007,8&h=4250542&date=2014-2-27&sln=17-22

Now a few notes as to *how* the campaigns will be run: They are going to be moderately lethal - I won't go out of my way to kill PCs but if that ends up being how the cookie crumbles... I'll allow rerolling new characters if your old one bites the dust. HOWEVER, they may only enter the campaign in the next scene - i.e. whatever turned your level 11 barbarian hero to a fine red mist is either passed (in case of obstacles) or dealt with (in case of other things). If the entire party should die on an encounter the campaign will end in failure - i.e. everyone dies is Game Over, and there are no continues.

Furthermore, there may be points in the story where the game can be rendered unwinnable or the situation so far beyond repair that you can't find an alternate solution to your problems - these situations will also result in an immediate end to the campaign. We will keep statistics of how well people fair in any given campaign, as well as reward mvp and chewtoy rewards at the end of each one.

Now for Our first game! We will be playing =Don't Rest Your Head, where falling asleep can have fatal consequences and you are being hunted through a strange, alien city trying to deal with your own personal demons and issues while being chased by clockwork bobbies.

Scratch that, we are doing One Last Job, or that game where you curse and yell at each other to achieve victory.
RE: Thundering Thursday Tabletop Throwdown: RPG Campaigns in Digestible Chunks
pleasdontkillme
pleasekillme
pleasekillthem

edit: i can't actually participate today, im just making a friendly suggestion
justtryandkillme
killhimfirst
RE: Thundering Thursday Tabletop Throwdown: The power of the.... SHADOWS!
'Aight, so the first actual session came and went.

After some hemming and hawing I don't think any one person had an edge above the other, as you were all instrumental to escaping with the Original McGuffin McMuffin and getting the Boss his breakfast.

The Chewtoy award definitely goes to Mr.Guy/Zerith for being oneshotted out of NOWHERE during the second part of the plan.
RE: Thundering Thursday Tabletop Throwdown: The power of the.... SHADOWS!
That WAS a pretty brutal triple-10.