Casual Character Concept Collection

So here we are, a bunch of people with cool GBery going on. Odds are, you've got at least one battle you should be posting in. (Seriously, you should get on that.)

But then, along comes an idea for a new character, one that completely displaces all thoughts of existing characters. You've got a cool backstory for them and some neat abilities and all sorts of other stuff... but even if there was a battle starting in the near future, you really shouldn't join it. You've got too much to be writing already, remember? You really should just take care of what's on your plate, and adding a whole other battle on there probably isn't a great idea.

So instead, just post it here. Doesn't matter what you've actually got written about it. Maybe you've done up a full character sheet already, maybe it's just a general notion, maybe you felt the urge to write a 10,000-word backstory about them. Whatever. Just drop it in here and leave it be. Maybe when the next battle starts up, you can grab a character you posted here and make use of it. Heck, maybe you're cool with someone else taking it and making it their own and that someone wants to negotiate a custody arrangement. Whatever happens, the important thing is that it's out of your brain and written down on internet-paper, leaving you free to get back to thinking about the important things. Y'know, those battles that you've left off writing for for far too long? (Seriously, slacker, get on that. It's been how long since you last posted?)
RE: Casual Character Concept Collection
I came up with this for Dini's OCoff, but it's not gonna be my actual entry so I'll dump it here:

Character who can command gods (more generally, any entity which identifies as a deific/divine being) provided they know they know a name the god will answer to. Gods must obey all commands given which it is within their powers to do so; if a god is given an impossible command then it gets a free pass to refuse one other command issued.

Only one commander exists at a time; when one dies another is eventually born elsewhere. Each exerts a powerful influence on the politics and pantheon of its age; history is measured out in the "reigns" of subsequent commanders
RE: Casual Character Concept Collection
The following is a character I've wanted to write for for a while, but it would be a really difficult task. For one, it's not very GB friendly.

SpoilerShow

tl;dr: A girl who manifests in the physical plane as a blurry ghost chick with mood swings, but is actually present in everybody's subconscious. From there, she can tweak stuff and change their behavior.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]