Game of the dead

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game of the dead
Game of the dead
First law of the Restless Dead: The word of Schazer and Wheat is law in this domain. Violation of the laws is grounds for Permanent Death, unless said law may be convinced otherwise.

Second law of the Restless Dead: Do not reveal to the living or the regular dead the existence of the Game of the Dead, the Antemortem, or the Restless Dead themselves as distinguished from the regular dead. To do so weakens the Antemortem's magic, that which may grant your wildest wishes of your new life upon resurrection.

The Game of the Dead: The winner(s) of each Game will be acknowledged in the Original Game as fully resurrected, a valid target for player actions, and capable of voting, electing, being voted for and elected, and contributing to the number required to reach a majority vote.
Winners will be allowed to choose their win condition. Winners will be allowed to choose abilities that assist them in achieving their chosen win condition. Creativity and adherence to a theme is encouraged; complete immunity to deleterious actions is not.

A Resurrected Restless Dead will lose access to the Antemortem so long as they are alive. In the present game state, resurrected players will not receive a second invitation to the Antemortem, so make the most of your spiritual journey here.

---

Questions may be asked in here and introductions made before the First Game begins.
Sad  RE: Game of the dead
initiating emergency broadcast

requesting assistance

attn: broadcast central has sustained catastrophic damage

running systems diagnosis

please enjoy jazzzz while systems diagnose

please send help

systems report compiled:
musical collation, organization and decontamination systems: OFFLINE
meteorite acquisition and weaponization systems: OFFLINE
audience interaction software: CORRUPTED
broadcast systems: OFFLINE
artificial intelligence: OFFLINE
power: OFFLINE

broadcast central completely non-functional

systems report contradictory to apparent circumstance

broadcast central hypothesizes it is "dead"

attn: broadcast central requests to not be dead, please send assistance
RE: Game of the dead
this whole secret forum thing is cool

also hey i am here

[Image: graphics-crocodiles-980231.gif]

wait this is being displayed on the main page, is it only that way to people in the game of the dead?
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Hee hee hee hee oh schazer you are so silly
let's do this
So now we must all find redemption. Any ideas on how to do that?
(04-15-2013, 01:55 PM)Garuru Wrote: »wait this is being displayed on the main page, is it only that way to people in the game of the dead?

Yes. I happen to still have in my history the Games forum as of 10:26 AM my time, before I was linked here and after all of you posted, and the Antemortem isn't visible.

(04-15-2013, 04:07 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »So now we must all find redemption. Any ideas on how to do that?

According to the first post, there are going to be games. They just haven't started yet.
Hey friends Whimbrel is telling me that while it is indeed invisible to most members it isn't invisible to people who aren't logged in
Looking over the images here, it looks like the solution is for one of our glorious admins to go into Guest permissions and uncheck "Can View Forum?" and "Can View Threads Within Forum?" for this subforum. That should fix it.
I'm ready. Let's do this~
Master of disaster is right, adminning things on a phone is Not Fun but I think I'm sussed
SpoilerShow
I can confirm that yes, this forum no longer shows up when logged out.
I don't know how I'm going to get fingerprints on this Yam with my Giraffe hoofs. But I'll hold it anyway.

Takes the Yam
Take yam

Incorrect syntax means I'm the first, so like any good YouTuber I will declare this fact.

First.

Hehe, YouTuber.
Well then, I'll be the second with the correct syntax.

Take yam

Also for making that pun I slap you.
broadcast central

ahem

BROADCAST CENTRAL HAS SOME KNOWLEDGE OF GAMES FOR THE PURPOSE OF ENTERTAINMENT.

BROADCAST CENTRAL WILL CONCEDE TO ENGAGE IN GAMES.

BROADCAST CENTRAL WILL TAKE YAM.

THE FOLLOWING MUSIC HAS BEEN SELECTED TO ACCOMPANY THE TAKING OF YAMS.

PLEASE ENJOY

Take Yam
I don't think I've ever actually held a yam before this is a new experience for me
I foresee many posts about Yam taking.

Take Yam
Take Yam
Uh excuse me I wasn't finished
Take yam

So whoever spams the most posts wins? interesting.

Hehe, yam spam.
Take Yam
Look considering what you just said I'm not sure why you're even bothering to take this from me, have you been reading this game
Take yam

No.
Take yam

Good morning everyone.