Lucidstuck: ASTRAL INHERITORS AU fanadventure (1)

Lucidstuck: ASTRAL INHERITORS AU fanadventure (1)
RE: Lucidstuck: ASTRAL INHERITORS AU fanadventure (1)
> Blooming Sonnetist: Right your name clearly on all the notes, claiming them as your own.
> Blooming Sonnetist: On the note you wrote, you should probably write the name of the person it's addressed to, so no one else will mistakenly think it's directed at them.
> Blooming Sonnetist: Think about what you should do today, and whether all this messing about might get in the way of it.
> Note Writer: Write who your notes are directed at, so some poor girl doesn't stumble upon them, and think they're directed at her.
>Look out the window and consider Rapunzel a little longer.
α
>open the closet back up and check for ghosts.
>consider the prospect of braiding all that gorgeous long hair
>try to decypher if there's a secret code hidden in the papers, that one with the lone "you" in the back side feels pretty strange, maybe it's one of those papers that when you hold it up to the light it reveals a secret? maybe your sister is trying to send you a coded message
>check what time is it
>Explain Your Cherub Sister. You clearly have another personality in your head with no memories of its actions, yet your only method of communication are these notes lying about.
SpoilerShow
>???: Head to kitchen for breakfast. Bring pen to write name on boxes, in order to properly end this feud.
>Go confront your sister about the weird notes all over your room
>Perhaps you're still tired? Make yourself a cup of coffee to wake up.
> take a moment to wake up properly. are you seeing things?

> it's time for a disney ballad explaining your character arc with detailed, strangely specific metaphors. sing the song of you people!

> hunt down that last piece of cake, mad max style. take no prisoners. family doesn't mean anything in the face of frosting.
>open the closet back up and check for ghosts.

[Image: ddy88nu-47a3a1f0-f55a-4fa5-a247-5f1e5520...pEHCEa7fAk]

No ghosts, thankfully. No new notes either, which is arguably even better.

>Perhaps you're still tired? Make yourself a cup of coffee to wake up.

[Image: ddy88oo-ab9bf86a-5efd-482f-8ae2-522a72b2...rH9LbtDxZc]

The young lady feels alert enough. Jittery even- a cup of coffee may be counterproductive in this state. Bad for her skin, too.

>try to decipher if there's a secret code hidden in the papers, that one with the lone "you" in the back side feels pretty strange, maybe it's one of those papers that when you hold it up to the light it reveals a secret? maybe your sister is trying to send you a coded message

[Image: ddy9t3f-3315c524-c932-4edd-83b0-5321f8f2...CE5qk8eTbc]

The young lady investigates, but nothing additional is revealed in the papers.

>Look out the window and consider Rapunzel a little longer.

[Image: ddy9t56-7588dc72-9fb9-4ea3-bbec-740a40a1...TtTqyZldlM]

The windows are too high and the night outside too dark to make out anything even if the young lady were to try to look out.

>check what time is it

[Image: ddy9t5z-190df558-adf3-4a00-b67c-bfbc908c...Z_VpcZdY5A]

The young lady does not have a clock in her room. She finds the ticking noise -like most other repetitive noises- most irritating.

>Blooming Sonnetist: Think about what you should do today, and whether all this messing about might get in the way of it.

[Image: ddy9t6n-794b58df-375f-4c17-817c-f840469e...3dF1Tmwcjg]

The young lady has no pressing matters to attend to during the day, beyond tending to her personal hygiene, eating and perhaps a short run across the block to keep up her figure. She spends most the day sleeping. It's not unusual for her to wake up in the middle of the night.

Being a night owl has several benefits. It keeps her skin fresh and young and her interactions with her mother to a minimal, diurnal creature that she is.

>consider the prospect of braiding all that gorgeous long hair

[Image: ddy9t7l-31d3fd27-2346-4cb1-801c-dd6ada96...GiPagQbmXQ]

That's strange. The young lady usually braids her hair before laying down...

Must have been more tired than she thought. She'll have to go to the bathroom to braid it.

>Explain Your Cherub Sister. You clearly have another personality in your head with no memories of its actions, yet your only method of communication are these notes lying about.

[Image: ddy9t8e-72e1d26b-b58e-4827-b315-6d5c1736...6WzSi15F2c]

The young lady and her sister are alike in no discernible way beyond their hair color. They communicate fluently in the age-old language of sibling ribbing, shin-kicking, braid pulling, fart-noise making.

Nothing about her is cherub-like and that's the way the young lady prefers her.

>Go confront your sister about the weird notes all over your room

[Image: ddy9t8u-b99070ca-31c9-4455-9673-29005cc7...A4k5_N6ZNI]

Perhaps a late-night visit should be considered. If she's too dead to the world to be responding, the young lady can always just scribble on her face as a pre-emptive strike.

==>

[Image: ddvqbj0-363e85d7-fc79-488a-b6d6-4059c055...Pvb51QmCqY]

==>

[Image: ddy9t95-1f462c20-62b4-4e6a-90a7-2f8f802b...Jy1qLFMjKs]

A deep sense of unease engulfs the young lady the moment she steps outside the room. She has never been afraid of the dark and feels she's a little too old to start now... but there is something deeply disquieting about this particular darkness.

She'd turn the lights on if she was not *sure* her mother would summon herself to scold her for gallivanting around in the dead of the night the moment she did.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>can't you braid your hair in your own room? you do have a mirror
>don't lug around  the dark hallway for longer than you need to, head to the bathroom and take care of your business
>recall, what date is it today?
>consider getting a digital clock, they don't make any noise

and by date i mean day/month, not just what day of the week it is
>Grab those scissors on the table, even if for psychological placebo
>Light up the smallest lamp on the desk
Things aren't particularly bad, that doesn't mean they are good either.
>Grab a marker if you intend on doodling on her face.
α
> Ponder your dearest mother.
>can't you braid your hair in your own room? you do have a mirror

[Image: ddz5910-d7fb07d5-3151-4e7c-84d1-78b14f3f...Kw6AK4SECg]

The young lady avoids braiding her hair in her room, as it requires large amounts of brushing- which leads to glossy over-long head spaghetti getting everywhere. It's easier to pick up after herself in the bathroom, where there's tiles.

>consider getting a digital clock, they don't make any noise

[Image: ddz591i-51793791-ea44-4cae-913e-3db66f43...Olwubli5wg]

The indolent damsel has considered this, but she wouldn't want the judgemental numbers to interrupt her sleep. Besides, it's not like she's got a schedule to keep up with, and she wouldn't put it past her mother to mess with the alarm to rouse her at a more 'appropriate' hour.

>recall, what date is it today?

[Image: ddz591w-6e5f3902-5cff-4a98-91d6-073a5fc8...fP1LPpiKt8]

The young lady tries to recall, but to be honest it's been a haze of days blurring together since she finished high school... And that was a while ago.

Today's Wednesday, probably? She knows it's the end of May, as the nights keep getting warmer.

>Grab a marker if you intend on doodling on her face.

[Image: ddz5923-c9c71926-198d-4440-9e38-8f7643bd...Cc2emFNYUI]

Her sibling's fate hinges upon how contrite she is... or if the young lady is feeling particularly impish.

>Ponder your dearest mother.

[Image: ddz592j-50fd7d2b-4cb7-4676-967a-958f4638...DPRy9zy7vY]

The young lady would rather not. She and her mother are too different in their ideas and personalities. They just can't see eye to eye. Their priorities never align, conversations unavoidably turn into arguments and compromises are never reached.

She doesn’t doubt her mother loves her, but she thinks she's deeply disappointed in her.

>Light up the smallest lamp on the desk

[Image: ddz593a-d839c8bb-d843-4629-bee2-fbb216a4...tJ3mE8_-F4]

The young lady reaches for the lamp's switch.

==>

[Image: ddz593i-6185fcae-2881-4438-92ac-2f80556f...cAb_jq_xzs]

...Why does it feel like the room got darker?

>Grab those scissors on the table, even if for psychological placebo

[Image: ddz5940-6740303b-4b55-4b8b-8576-6f02c22e...7jgN4jSXGw]

The young lady pockets the small scissors. Something about this darkness unsettles her.

>don't lug around the dark hallway for longer than you need to, head to the bathroom and take care of your business

[Image: ddz594a-8010a0d3-9e2b-4704-9c0b-b0913d8f...hy9MnZPXAM]

The young lady swiftly pads her way to the bathroom, but the door won't budge. Someone must be in it already.

==>

[Image: ddz59bw-0178cfa2-df97-46ed-b8b1-bd4b3ee8...rGvZ42xumY]

The young lady knocks softly.

Show ChatlogShow

==>

[Image: ddz59c7-8af8053d-9695-44b3-9775-704a5025...gLdew5KONU]

Nothing but eerie silence... And the rhythmic sound of droplets hitting the floor.

==>

[Image: ddz59cs-9d0e88b0-139c-4efc-80b3-27a77311...-3in7VptMI]

Show ChatlogShow

The young lady shivers. Something is not right.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>turn off the tiny lamp again, see if the darkness recedes

>okay, a lot of things are not lining up correctly right now, the unsettling darkness, your hair not being braided when you went to sleep like you usually do, and, did that divided painting in the wall just change? perform a reality check, you might be dreaming
>Return to your bedroom, maybe something changed there?
>look outside through the window, is anything abnormal
fish god
(06-11-2020, 02:49 PM)Tunaki Wrote: »>look outside through the window, is anything abnormal

tuna, do you mean the paintings next to the young lady or the tall ass windows on the wall behind her?

>Turn off the small lamp and turn on the larger one. More light.
α
>???: Go into your sister's room and see if she's in there. If she is, draw on her face, if not, wait for her to come back from the bathroom and give her a good spook.
>She's probably pretending she isn't actually there so prank you when you enter. Ignore her and go back.
Things aren't particularly bad, that doesn't mean they are good either.
> you know what to do. play the terminator theme mentally, and OVERCOME ADVERSITY! CHARGE THE DARKNESS!
Wait a minute, the PAINTINGS