Discontinuity

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discontinuity
RE: Discontinuity
in the future, remember that it doesn't matter if you blunt the BACK end of the scalpel and it's just as thin
turn the battery 180 degrees
That dead mouse probably shouldn't be in there.
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
I had a couple of different interpretations of what the lettered switches did, but under both of them it seems like all switches should be on if we want all outputs powered. The one thing that's tripping me up is the & by the second input. It looks like it's C & nothing else. Maybe the dead mouse is blocking something important?

Or, if we assume the current state of the meter means all of the circuit's outputs are 0, then that means left is on and right is off and the only reason the second output wouldn't be getting power is because the & is missing something. We might also guess that we don't want to bridge an active connection. If we can take the battery out, do that. If we can't, I'd say the best bet is to flip C to the right, break off a little piece of the wire coil on your notebook, and connect the empty input on the & to the other wire going into it so both inputs are the same. Then flip all switches to the left and put the battery back in if we removed it.