Sleep debt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sleep debt
Sleep debt
The forefront of medical technology, they call it. I call it an easy buck, or if I'm really getting it hammered home that money can't buy happiness, I like to think I'm giving some old woman recovering from her triple bypass a good evening's bedrest.
Course, I've gotta be realistic. Time's money, and my time goes to the highest bidder. If the government won't supplement its hospitals with sleep, at least for the prices fetched by men in cities that never, that's not my fault. Thousands of skint students like me waking up to a better futures. Works great for me, being able to cope on three hours a night if you give an afternoon nap. Keeps me in pocket

I don't know how these things work - I'd have to be a med student or something, in which case I wouldn't have time and its respective money now. No, they're all working toward a better future, where they can cut open greasy old men and unclog their fatuous hearts. I know they do it. I've heard about them, learning, studying, revising, in the basement

SpoilerShow

E:
SpoilerShow