The Shop Discussion

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Shop Discussion
The Shop Discussion
The Shop

The thread for talking about The Shop, theories, things, other things, and plans on how to take over America while it's currently vulnerable.

THINGS.
RE: The Shop Discussion
HEY HEY HEY, What's up! The Shop is cool, you're cool, That thing that Asche did was totally unexpected and spooked me a bit, If he hurt the bird, I will personally destroy him with my BEAR HANDS. ; A;
ASCHE WHY.

I mean, I guess I shoulda seen it coming that Asche was purposefully incompetent... but I still feel betrayed :<

If Frank isn't OK I'mma cry
Well shit, Let's Talk Shop
Will we ever see the full forbidden doot? I assume not, as it would tear a smooth jazz shaped hole in reality and end the universe as we know it, but it would still be hype as fuck.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
NotABear Wrote:HEY HEY HEY, What's up! The Shop is cool, you're cool, That thing that Asche did was totally unexpected and spooked me a bit, If he hurt the bird, I will personally destroy him with my BEAR HANDS. ; A;

YOUR FACE IS COOL. 8l

Zephyr Nepres Wrote:Will we ever see the full forbidden doot? I assume not, as it would tear a smooth jazz shaped hole in reality and end the universe as we know it, but it would still be hype as fuck.

I'm fighting as much as possible to not control your doots, so it's up to you all if you ever consensus on that one.
I refuse to allow a consensus on the Forbidden Doot until we reach the final boss. >:(
SAM AND THE SHOPKEEP HAVE THE SAME HAIR AND HOODIE
KOW WHAT IN ALL LEVELS OF STATICKY HELLVOID ARE YOU HIDING
Apologies for the slow updates dear readers!

Things have been a little messy on this end, but I promise we'll pick up the pace as soon as possible!