Four.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Four.
RE: Four.
" Hold onto your spirit of adventure, and venture forth. Be cautious however. It seems too easy, and nothing easily obtained is worth the effort that was spent on it. "

" (INTERNAL MEMO: [EMOJI OF A TV WITH A GREEN CHECKMARK ON IT'S SCREEN]) "

( I actually just went and drew it so here you go. ' <'; )

[Image: 2017-07-06-01.png]
>Ah, apologies down there. We were just having a lively discussion between a few of the councils members. Nothing to worry about.

>Incidentally, if you can't see the floating text it's a safe bet that yes, we are being listened to.

>If that is the case, I offer my apologies to the source of the floating text for not greeting them sooner. Hello!
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Internal Memo from The TrueNew Management to Fellow Council Member wiltingMysotis; CC: Arcanuse;

It is Likely that the Floating text is our Soon to be subsumed MorselDear Patron's Method of Painting the Medium while we look through her Light Devouring Look OrbsEYES so as to facilitate the communication of slightly more abstract ideas than might easily be conveyed through speech or ideas that do not directly pertain to the matters at Grasping Limb such as erroniously unfavourable opinions of antiques
An internal letter to Council Member Lordlyhouse,

What or who exactly is a "Dear Patron"? And what exactly is a grasping limb?

Apologies, I do not catch on.

I find antiques nice, and favorable.

Sincerly with sincerity,
fellow council member wilitngMyosotis.
(i am making a superfluous post just to say how much I love this weird meta-narrative where apparently we're all representatives on a council, and possibly each from different other-worldly companies with strange differing aesthetics?)
Internal Memo to Council Member wiltingMyosotis RE: Clarification.
Our Dear Patron is the One Designated AUBREY.

Grasping Limbs are the things that which Physical Beings such as AUBREY use to manipulate physical matter. Useful things. AUBREY's are located at the end of her armsTorso Noodles

Your opinion of Antiques reserves you a favourable space in the Mindmass
(Superfluous non-update from the author:

I love this weird-meta narrative you guys have going; your IC back-and-forths will be lovingly archived on the mirror I plan on getting up sometime this summer. The fact that all your characters have distinct voices is beautiful bless your hearts)
Internal Memo to Council Member Tuesday,

Ah, thank you for clarifying! These words are a bit confusing, aren't they.

I am sincerly glad of this fact.

With utermost regards and sincerity,
fellow council member wiltingMyosotis.

(I love it too??? Especially if you imagine. everyone here, as a legit council in one room.
It would be a little bit messy but a loving mess.)
(07-06-2017, 05:38 AM)Lordlyhour Wrote: »Leaping Off the Side of The PlatformFollowing your Mind Arrow seems to be the best course of action available. Furthermore Antiques are wonderful and never fail to enrich a mind(mass)

(07-06-2017, 06:33 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>You must press forward like a trooper. There is no situation that we (meaning you) can't find/fight a way out of.

(07-06-2017, 07:09 AM)NotABear Wrote: »" Hold onto your spirit of adventure, and venture forth. Be cautious however. It seems too easy, and nothing easily obtained is worth the effort that was spent on it. "

[Image: almost_ready.png?raw=true]

AUBREY
"Well said. For better or worse... I trust you."
"Watch my back."

(07-06-2017, 08:52 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Ah, apologies down there. We were just having a lively discussion between a few of the councils members. Nothing to worry about.

AUBREY
"I can't hear your private conversations, but I
can sense when you guys are getting riled up."

AUBREY
"Just so you know."

That settled, she absconds rightways.

~~~
~~~

[Image: birds_eye.png?raw=true]

Your POV separates from Aubrey's when she leaves the area.
This particular slice of In-Between has one interesting feature, at least.
The static fluctuates.

AUBREY
"Oh, sorry. Were you following my line of sight?"

She welcomes you back into her POV.

[Image: door.png?raw=true]

AUBREY
"First things first: I'm not going
anywhere near that door unarmed."

You feel Aubrey's tension as though it were your own.
The sight of the unguarded doorway stirs something inside her...

AUBREY
"I'd appreciate a weapon, Council."
"I don't want to be the only creature
wandering the In-Between that can't
kill. Not this time."
A weapon eh? Time to see what I can conjure up...
SpoilerShow
" Your adventure seems to be trending towards the [THREE]. Three Doors. Three Colors. Three Settings in your Badge. The Techmind encourages all new business owners to embrace such all-encompassing trends: To move against such a flow would be to dissolve in the waters of adversity. "

SpoilerShow

" To that end, The Techmind would like to give you it's most reliable, time-tested and beloved weapon on offer: The SHIELD-GUN-BLADE. It is a [THREE] system that will sort your opponents, and allow you to defeat them with a single item. Shield reflects Gun. Gun out-ranges Blade. Blade cleaves Shield. "
Hmmm. How about a staff? A staff would be nice, yes?

[Image: IMG_1652.png]

That little round thing in the middle is the strap! Easier to hold, isn't it?

I decided to draw those little braclets onto the staff, so it has magics as well! You can remove them if so you wish. You'll get a meelee weapon that way!
Bloodlust? Perhaps Being of Aid to the AUBREY will be more interesting than Initially thought. You shall be granted access to A Pair of Clawgloves from our Collection to Supplement your own woeful natural weaponry Unfortunately, Our Focus groups have discovered that Violence rates poorly with the Preschooler and Elderly Demographics and so we must insist you find a Pacifistic means to resolve any Combat you may unfortunately find yourself in. We Are Prepared to offer you a device to facilitate expedited Fleeing, should you fail at diplomacy, In the form of one(1) Skateboard. Safety equipment included!
Kind regards,The New Management

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THE UNHELPFUL ONE
>Let's give her a double bladed light sabre. Like what Darth Maul had.
Or
>Here, have a gun.
(07-07-2017, 09:43 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »A weapon eh? Time to see what I can conjure up...
SpoilerShow

(07-07-2017, 10:01 AM)NotABear Wrote: »" Your adventure seems to be trending towards the [THREE]. Three Doors. Three Colors. Three Settings in your Badge. The Techmind encourages all new business owners to embrace such all-encompassing trends: To move against such a flow would be to dissolve in the waters of adversity. "

SpoilerShow

" To that end, The Techmind would like to give you it's most reliable, time-tested and beloved weapon on offer: The SHIELD-GUN-BLADE. It is a [THREE] system that will sort your opponents, and allow you to defeat them with a single item. Shield reflects Gun. Gun out-ranges Blade. Blade cleaves Shield. "

(07-07-2017, 11:30 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »Hmmm. How about a staff? A staff would be nice, yes?
SpoilerShow

(07-07-2017, 12:04 PM)Lordlyhour Wrote: »Bloodlust? Perhaps Being of Aid to the AUBREY will be more interesting than Initially thought. You shall be granted access to A Pair of Clawgloves from our Collection to Supplement your own woeful natural weaponry Unfortunately, Our Focus groups have discovered that Violence rates poorly with the Preschooler and Elderly Demographics and so we must insist you find a Pacifistic means to resolve any Combat you may unfortunately find yourself in. We Are Prepared to offer you a device to facilitate expedited Fleeing, should you fail at diplomacy, In the form of one(1) Skateboard. Safety equipment included!
Kind regards,The New Management

I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THE UNHELPFUL ONE

(07-07-2017, 06:08 PM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Let's give her a double bladed light sabre. Like what Darth Maul had.
Or
>Here, have a gun.

You created the Adaptive Combat Bracelet!
Your conflicting intentions produce... something... from multiple designs.

[Image: ada_rotation.gif?raw=true]

ADAPTIVE COMBAT BRACELET (Party Member)
The Adaptive Combat Bracelet is a free-flying multi-weapon with one directive: protect her owner at all costs.
By acting as a Party Member versus standard Equipment, 'Ada' absolves her owner of responsibility for bloodshed.
After all, the Elderly and Preschool Demographics appreciate a less violent heroine.

[Image: its_ada.png?raw=true]

Ada joins the party!
You can check the party's status with, aptly, the STATUS command.
Further instructions to come.

AUBREY
"So... what you're saying is..."
"I'm a P*kemon Trainer now?"

Aubrey gives Ada a tentative pet. The bracelet(?) hums affectionately.

AUBREY
"Well, okay. If it works, it works."

She pauses to think, nerves fading in favour of excitement.

AUBREY
"Should we find something to t̴͇e̘͕̦̞̲̬ͅs̭͖̩̰t̖̜̫̟̕ ̻her ̣̫̣͇̻̕a̮̠̹̞bḭ̯͜ĺ̳̘i̵̖̠̝t̰͔͉̜i̧͓̖̫̘e̸̹̘̗̯̲̞s̯̦̜͚͓ͅ on?"
"Whoever's watching us should be the nervous one."
> How about that fence thingy!!!!
>Hm. Seems our connection got a tad fuzzy there.
>Let me check what we have in stock.
SpoilerShow
" Individually, our ideas are strong. Combined, our ideas will be unstoppable. But yes, testing will be required. Never go into the field with untested equipment. If you must, find a convenient time to test it as soon as possible. If necessary, we can attempt to deploy some target drones to your location. "

( INTERNAL MEMO: Our science division is cautioning us against deploying so many random ideas at once. It seems our Visitor has a nasty habit of just cramming all the ideas together. This could lead to some very dangerous designs, if we are not careful. Council, how do you feel about this? Also we are requesting permission to deploy [TIER 0 ACTION FIGURES] for target practice. They are Unarmed, Unarmored Soft Targets that resemble humanoids with monitors for heads. We do not want to mobilize any sort of non-council units without permission. )
Internal letter adressed in reply to the letter of the Not-A-Bear.

I think I find ourselves in favor of deplpoying them! However, I feel as if maybe deploying items may be the cause of the brief static in Audrey's words. Perhaps we should lay low for a while? In any case, it would still be favorable to have decoys.

And perhaps before submitting anything to be brought in the world, do you believe we should hold a discussion first? Less danger would be wise. Similar to something like this discussion would be good.

Signed, wiltingMyosotis.
I also agree to the action figures. Should be nice, safe target practice.

Plus, agreeing on one thing should let us see what happens when, well. we agree.
>Fire out in random directions with reckless abandon. Set the world on fire.
(07-09-2017, 06:42 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Fire out in random directions with reckless abandon. Set the world on fire.

> please no
(07-09-2017, 06:47 AM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »
(07-09-2017, 06:42 AM)typeandkey Wrote: »>Fire out in random directions with reckless abandon. Set the world on fire.

> please no

>please yes
SpoilerShow
Let's light up some toys.
The management agrees that ACTION FIGURE BLOOD SHALL FLOW All new Merchandise should be thoroughly vetted before being released to the public. It would be HilariousTerrible if something should happen to our consumers or, indeed, The AUBREY our Dear Patron when we'd be blamed for it