Lamplight: Depressed Cats
Lamplight: Depressed Cats
SpoilerShow
==>

[Image: BQx9bte.png]

Whenever I look up, I see it.

==>

[Image: O1UNq6E.png]

That bright light amidst the inky black surrounding me. It's like it's taunting me. It's so far away, like a star, or maybe an unachievable goal.

And yet...

==>

[Image: 0BRDTO5.png]

I still reach forward, like a newborn clutching at its mother. I know it's far away. I know I can't get it. It just makes me want it more. Sometimes, I feel like it's closer, as if I can almost grasp it in my hand and keep it for myself.

==>

[Image: icLewy6.png]

But then, like clockwork, everything ends. My connection is lost. I can't see anymore. I can't hear anymore. I'm no longer... here. And like that...

> Wake up.

[Image: urhxGmX.png]

I'm awake.

==>

[Image: auovf3W.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: gW5jaHJ.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: l8G9dPh.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: LZOXVDB.png]

SpoilerShow
RE: Lamplight: Depressed Cats
> Everest.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
>Bruce Campbell, no relation.
Allison.
>If going with Everest have "Mountain" as a nickname
I don't know why, but Everest really just fits. (also this reminds me of Oneshot for some reason)
4thing Everest
SpoilerShow
==>

[Image: 4J3JREI.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: no5bPwS.png]

SpoilerShow

==>

[Image: Qb0PVxA.png]

I stare down at the coffee with my signature blank look.My head hurts like hell. It feels like I was hit by ten whole trains last night. Considering how bad of a black out drunk I am, I wouldn’t be surprised if I had been hit by several trains.

==>

[Image: wbVIz33.png]

Finally, after a moment's hesitation, I chug down the coffee in the blink of an eye like it's God's ichor.

==>

[Image: LDAr2dg.png]

SpoilerShow

> Night out with the Boys

[Image: ZM8Kiap.png]

> ???

[Image: Cu08oIq.png]

Excuse me for a moment, but I'm hijacking this broadcast!

> ???

[Image: 8EYcDPg.png]

Test Test, One Two Three!

Hello, hello! My name is Cantatrice and I’m bringing YOU your regularly scheduled tragic story! Well, perhaps tragic, perhaps not. It all depends on you, dear listener!

> ???

[Image: fnec4fD.png]

Why does this story depend on you? Well, let’s just say this story is not fully written yet. Not fully stitched together. I’m not lazy, it’s more like it’d be a sin to force these beautiful creatures to go through what I’d like them to! Hahaha!

As you heard, this story is about a depressed cat. Kind of generic right? I’ve heard of many stories about cats that are depressed. But perhaps there’s something more to it. I’d shed some light on the situation, but spoilers are spoilers.

But our story starts off with a bang, and some beer! My question to you is, what exactly happened on that night? Did our dear Everest indeed get hit by several trains? Or did she just have a normal night out with her friends with no eldritch horror involved?

> ???

[Image: ycvOkUG.png]

Not to put any pressure on you, but the ending of Everest’s story depends on you. You need to guide her through this tale and lead her to a fate that won’t end in her hopes drowning.

I have to go for now! I’m excited to see what kind of story you all spin for me...

==>

[Image: ZM8Kiap.png]

SpoilerShow
Altschwerts, that dingy place in the middle of nowhere? I guess the seasonal festival there must have been special this time around.
holy shit that music was incredible fuck.
also the sixth and last images aren't working, even in new tabs, so im not really sure if i missed something.

EDIT: Still not working. Is it just for me?
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
I edited it! Sorry, there was some issues with the formatting? I don't know why.