HEROMAKER

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEROMAKER
HEROMAKER
HEROMAKER

[Image: WqMJFPT.gif]

Greetings, fine player! Welcome to the world of HeroMaker! In this world, being the hero is just a click away! Or, several clicks. We'll get to that! Don't worry about it!

HeroMaker is uses its advanced Heroic Generation Technology to determine the exact kind of hero you want to be! Or maybe, the exact kind of hero you don't want to be. All up to you! But before it can really work its magic, it's up to you to answer a few questions! All to make your HeroMaker experience all the more incredible!

So, tell us.

[Image: SBMbAiM.gif]

Human or Animal?
RE: HEROMAKER
>Aninimaninmal
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Animal! Shit, lets be furries.
(10-22-2016, 05:22 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Aninimaninmal

(10-22-2016, 05:23 AM)Fallingfeather Wrote: »Animal! Shit, lets be furries.

[Image: uFcdTfI.gif]

Furries indeed! We can see your animalistic instincts are shining through! Lovely day for it!

Of course, if we could just be done with "animal", we'd be ready to move onto Stickers. Oops! Sorry, it's so hard to keep all these riveting secrets down! We at HeroMaker hope you'll forgive our excitement!

So, next question!

[Image: DLdLdVs.gif]

Oh...oh dear. We're so sorry! It seems like you don't have very many customization options! We try our best to provide everything you need, but it seems ever since that attack, a lot of new players are unable to access all their resources! I'm afraid you'll have to make do, at least for now!

I mean, it's not like you have some way of restoring the data with your flimsy little-

(10-22-2016, 05:23 AM)bigro Wrote: »ctrl x up b 4 2 0 shift a

[Image: YW6MyKT.gif]
[Image: ZmZkQFO.gif]
[Image: PV8mOkR.gif]

...Well then.

...So? Are you going to make your selection?

DRAGON. SHIT, LETS BE SCALIES.
>Cat Dragon named Mr. Whiskers
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
up up down down left right left right b a!
NARPASSWORD!
> I mean, who wouldn't be a dragon, though, cats are also nice...
SpoilerShow
>player.setrace Dragon
> Dragon!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> CATDRAGON
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(10-22-2016, 06:24 AM)bigro Wrote: »Crouching tiger hidden dragon

(10-22-2016, 06:25 AM)Fallingfeather Wrote: »DRAGON. SHIT, LETS BE SCALIES.

(10-22-2016, 06:28 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Cat Dragon named Mr. Whiskers

(10-22-2016, 05:06 PM)BananaPanda Wrote: »> I mean, who wouldn't be a dragon, though, cats are also nice...

(10-22-2016, 05:42 PM)Dediles Wrote: »>player.setrace Dragon

(10-22-2016, 06:39 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> CATDRAGON

[Image: UZjbuZT.gif]

W-Woah there! T-That's a lot of inputs! O-Of course, i-it's not like you'd overload HeroMaker or anything! Our state of the art program means that nothing could cause you to break through the system! You're gonna have to make a choice eventually!-

(10-22-2016, 06:30 AM)So_Spooky Wrote: »up up down down left right left right b a!
NARPASSWORD!

[Image: UIDjaLx.gif]

Uh oh.

[Image: l3UUpkK.gif]

Fuck.

[Image: UCZvdQT.gif]

Damn it.

Well, we're both shocked and slightly amused that HeroMaker could handle your ridiculous command. Looks like you'll get your CATDRAGON! Good for you! We...think. But before you get to meet your lovely Hero, there's just one last step!

[FANFARE]

[Image: ojpZB1a.gif]

Presenting! Your Sticker Book! This will be your best friend for your adventure through the world of HeroMaker! By collecting Stickers, you'll be able to shape your Hero's strengths, weaknesses, and even their personality!

[Image: LyorPBz.gif]

Here's the first page! Let's fill it up! You'll be able to access more pages in your adventure later. Seven stickers can fit on a page, and we've given you TEN! Ha! See how generous we are? We at HeroMaker hope you can encounter the rest of our generous gifts and opportunities available to players!

What stickers do you have?

[Image: Lo3dJNN.png]
NEW! Muscle (Common) x2
-Boosts Strength by +1

[Image: yYQ7qz2.png]
NEW! Computer (Common) x2
-Boosts Intelligence by +1

[Image: 4GNQdMl.png]
NEW! Sneaks (Common) x2
-Boosts Agility by +1

[Image: HBdTPW0.png]
NEW! Clover (Common) x2
-Boosts Luck by +1

[Image: BU6Moqy.png]
NEW! Charm (Common) x2
-Boosts Charisma by +1

So, what Stickers do you want to apply?

SpoilerShow
When I think cat dragon, I think Agility. Gotta grab both them sneaks.
a muscle, 2 sneaks, 2 clovers, and 2 charms
You must be registered to view this content.
Where's the Sass Stickers? You should just fill the entire book with Sass
>We need all muscle. What do you mean we only have two, ALL MUSCLE, Be STRONGK.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Sneak, Clover, and Charm, leave the rest open for now
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(10-23-2016, 02:10 PM)Schazer Wrote: »a muscle, 2 sneaks, 2 clovers, and 2 charms

Gonna second this. That's a good setup.
(10-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Fallingfeather Wrote: »
(10-23-2016, 02:10 PM)Schazer Wrote: »a muscle, 2 sneaks, 2 clovers, and 2 charms

Defiantly thirding this.
SpoilerShow
> 2 comps, 2 sneaks, 2 clovers, and a charm.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(10-23-2016, 07:03 PM)BananaPanda Wrote: »
(10-23-2016, 04:06 PM)Fallingfeather Wrote: »

Defiantly thirding this.

4thing this
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
well with the nonsense we've been able to get away with I wonder
>stickerbook.setpage 100
Oh are we going there?

>stickerbook.inventory.addsticker("sass",999)
> Without immediatly going for programing shenanigans, Can't we just try sticking stickers over each others ?
(I wonder would that combine them ? What if we tried sticking some inteligence over muscle would that give some martial arts ? If we tried charm and sneak would that give some deception and disguises ? sif that works, sky's the limit !)