???: "AHHH!!!!!"

[Image: z1Lhr8p.png]
???: *Huff...* *Huff...* "H-hello?! What happened?! Where am I?!"
RE: Fugue Why
you're under the bottom of the ocean
Are you anywhere near the River Styx?
>Looks like your peaceful slumber has been disturbed and you have turned sentient and alive. Try not to panic.
>Uggggh now you have to start eating and doing taxes and whatever else the fleshies get up to.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>better question, WHEN are you? BUM BUM BUUUUUM
better question, who are you
better question, dude, where's my car
ooooh you might have a tiny case of smashed up face. Lets check...

Look to your left...okay now look to your right...oh.
(10-07-2016, 05:11 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »you're under the bottom of the ocean

[Image: 1QdnPUU.gif]
???: "Who said that?! ... Hello?!"

(10-07-2016, 06:31 PM)SneakyRobot Wrote: »Are you anywhere near the River Styx?
(10-07-2016, 09:29 PM)Dediles Wrote: »>better question, WHEN are you? BUM BUM BUUUUUM
(10-07-2016, 09:44 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »better question, dude, where's my car

[Image: U6kY8aw.png]
???: "A-alright... disembodied voices. I, uh... don't know anything about river sticks or Mikar. Maybe we can find him if, uh, any of you know where I am... Or where we are, I guess."

(10-07-2016, 07:11 PM)tronn Wrote: »>Looks like your peaceful slumber has been disturbed and you have turned sentient and alive. Try not to panic.
>Uggggh now you have to start eating and doing taxes and whatever else the fleshies get up to.

[Image: aRiGtyJ.png]
???: "Alright... thanks. That is a little helpful, actually. That part about not panicking. I've just got to stay calm and-"

(10-07-2016, 09:43 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »better question, who are you

[Image: z1Lhr8p.png]
???: "Oh... Um, I don't know."

(10-07-2016, 11:08 PM)btp Wrote: »ooooh you might have a tiny case of smashed up face. Lets check...

Look to your left...okay now look to your right...oh.

[Image: pqy016P.png]
???: "Like this? ... Uh, how bad is it?"
Eeeeeeeeeeh I think we can buff that out
>Uh, um I've seen worse
>But nevermind that now! Check your pockets, maybe you still have your wallet or something else with identifying information on it.
Vivian Quest
Whenever I wake up and have as bad of a start as you, I typically just give up and go back to sleep. I suggest trying that.
> Aaaaaah, quick question friend, are you a skeleton? If you are by, some weird chance not suppose to be a skeleton, please do not check. It's just me asking a really out there question for no reason!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(10-08-2016, 06:39 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Eeeeeeeeeeh I think we can buff that out

if need be we can just make like your avatar in a pinch, right
alright, i guess i gotta be the bad news bad guy again since all these other chumps are lying to your face or what's left of it: it's real fuckin' bad. you're missin' a good half your face, your mouth is gone to the bottom so you can forget eating soup, and it looks like you got a bit ready to just start a-dangling. i'd advise you not to touch any part of your head, frankly.

on the other hand, you've been getting along just fine so far and haven't even noticed, so maybe you don't even need a head. try that, it might be a good look on you
> Ignore your smashed in face. There's nothing you can do about that right now. The important thing is to remember that you are Kevin Costner.
>sweet we get to be heard straight out of the gate this time, most of us will try to help out, but there are a few bad apples in the bunch unfortunately.
>ok so just to recap, you're a birdman skeleton thing with half a head, amnesia, you're in a dark cave of some sort, and you can hear us as disembodied voices. get ready for one hell of a day.
> Well fine, if we're going to be blunt about it, you are currently in a hopeless looking situation, I would say you're bound to die soon but all things consider it looks like you already screwed the pooch and are currently dead. Good job on that. Upside. Skeletons are cool, so at least you're really cool.

> How about crawling your way out of here?
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(10-08-2016, 06:39 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Eeeeeeeeeeh I think we can buff that out

(10-08-2016, 06:57 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Uh, um I've seen worse
>But nevermind that now! Check your pockets, maybe you still have your wallet or something else with identifying information on it.

[Image: hyBjA0W.png]
???: "Thanks... I was worried there for a second... Um... I don't think this robe has pockets."

[Image: 2KPj172.png]
???: "This... uh, pouch thing was hanging off of my belt, though. Or maybe it's more of a sash... What is this thing made of? It's like a soft, um, leathery canvas material... So... probably a sash... I guess...

"Anyway... sorry about that... uh... I don't know what this symbol means. There's a tag inside the flap that says 'Property of the Harvesters' Union.' I don't know who they are, either... um... sorry... again."

[Image: 3iOU6MS.png]
???: "Oh neat! It's full of marbles... They're uh... Huh. They're stuck in this rack..."
"Oh, I think I get it... I think, um, these rods on the side go all the way through. Like, uh... I think maybe you unscrew the top... knob... things and take the whole rack apart to get at the marbles..."
"Oh hey! There's a cleaning kit for the marbles in the bottom of the bag! I... uh... I guess I really like marbles..."

(10-08-2016, 01:26 PM)SneakyRobot Wrote: »> Ignore your smashed in face. There's nothing you can do about that right now. The important thing is to remember that you are Kevin Costner.

???: "Really?! Thanks! Wait... 'smashed in?' Uh, never mind. Is that really my name? ... It, uh... doesn't sound familiar. Sorry. I guess I was just, uh... hoping it would. Uh.. are you sure that's the right one?"

(10-08-2016, 07:00 AM)agentwd40 Wrote: »Whenever I wake up and have as bad of a start as you, I typically just give up and go back to sleep. I suggest trying that.

(10-08-2016, 09:02 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »alright, i guess i gotta be the bad news bad guy again since all these other chumps are lying to your face or what's left of it: it's real fuckin' bad. you're missin' a good half your face, your mouth is gone to the bottom so you can forget eating soup, and it looks like you got a bit ready to just start a-dangling. i'd advise you not to touch any part of your head, frankly.

on the other hand, you've been getting along just fine so far and haven't even noticed, so maybe you don't even need a head. try that, it might be a good look on you

[Image: 0PSxiEb.png]
American Actor Kevin Costner: "Oh..." *Sniffle* "Uh... T-thanks for being honest. I'll, uh, be careful... I don't think I'm uh, going to try taking my head off yet, though. I think I'm... seeing out of the - I guess the only intact, um, socket. So I think I still need it... sorry, uh, but thanks."

(10-08-2016, 06:40 PM)Dediles Wrote: »>sweet we get to be heard straight out of the gate this time, most of us will try to help out, but there are a few bad apples in the bunch unfortunately.
>ok so just to recap, you're a birdman skeleton thing with half a head, amnesia, you're in a dark cave of some sort, and you can hear us as disembodied voices. get ready for one hell of a day.

[Image: VWT3FV2.png]
American Actor Kevin Costner: "R-right. Thanks! Uh... it sounds like this is something you've done before... Do you, uh, voices just go around... talking people out of problems?"

(10-08-2016, 10:54 PM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »> Well fine, if we're going to be blunt about it, you are currently in a hopeless looking situation, I would say you're bound to die soon but all things consider it looks like you already screwed the pooch and are currently dead. Good job on that. Upside. Skeletons are cool, so at least you're really cool.

> How about crawling your way out of here?

American Actor Kevin Costner: "..."
"..."
"Thanks. You're uh, cool too, voice."

[Image: wsCGwOi.png]
American Actor Kevin Costner: "Well I didn't have to crawl but I'm ou-"
"Oh... Why?! How?!"

[Image: ZRHgJLn.png]
American Actor Kevin Costner: "I'm going to die in here.
"..."
"Again."
Well Kevin, things are looking bad, but at least you haven't lost all of your marbles.
It seems, Kevin my dearest, that the half of your head that isn't currently on your skeleton is down there. If you want it back you could try going to get it. I can't vouch for your safety though.
Maybe this is like a Last Crusade leap of faith type thing, try tossing your marbles on the gap.
Look Kevin - let's call you just Kevin for short, okay - this place is weird but it doesn't look dangerous and you have us to keep you company, so just relax.

That Harvesters Union sound like they know more about this, so let's search for them first.
Vivian Quest
Aw Kevin, we just met don't get all mopey on us now. A brilliant opportunity has presented itelf. The opportunity for you to get that half of your face back and wield it as a sick beak-blade.
> Well that's not the way we, and I assume you, want to go. Can you fly? If not, lets head deeper in to the cave.