The Forgotten Adventure

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Forgotten Adventure
The Forgotten Adventure
[Image: dpuMhyt.png]

A man sits near a tree, admiring the tower in the distance.

What should he do or expect?
RE: The Forgotten Adventure
> Expect sudden rain, and possible chances of war
Expecting a baby
Climb the tree to better admire the tower
ponder why cape seems to be overlapped by tree
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
[Image: 8zbr3I4.png]
Dope ass dragon created by the incomparable Earthexe
> Check the inventory.
(06-05-2016, 12:13 AM)Solekii Wrote: »> Expect sudden rain, and possible chances of war

[Image: q9Oab4f.png]

The man stands up, acquiring his sword along the way.

(06-05-2016, 12:37 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Expecting a baby

[Image: rKNT8sV.png]

The man begins to reflect on his family heritage and his life all up to this point as the stormy clouds draw near.

[Image: BnTGtz4.png]

It was said that his son was the true heir to the tower's throne that rules over the three waring nations. To unify the world into paving way for a new era. However the news was not pleasing to all... The wise ones and the high council, ruled out the son will never be king and thus leading the father of the son becoming outraged of the news. The father of the son is poised on declaring war on the tower's throne.

[Image: 9Zhv7WR.png]

In the short span of time, he had musted up something that no other king can do.

[Image: UERDHQc.png]

A might far greater than his own, who he has become hell bent on destruction and reforming. Dared to tamper with the balance of the world.

(06-05-2016, 01:06 AM)thegreenspark Wrote: »Climb the tree to better admire the tower

[Image: dluu6SJ.png]

An army is all he had made and his sights are where they should be. To attack the tower with the Great Air Cannon and dragons his kingdom process.

[Image: LWWirX0.png]

Meanwhile on the most lower ring area of the tower, an ice mage stands guard. Looking out at the land as the once so sun in the sky had gone dark by the casting clouds looming over.

What should this ice mage do?
Cast snow and make a snowman.
Hi there! I'd really appreciate it if you took some time to read my adventure Madeline Beaufort and the Moon Thief! Thanks!
(06-05-2016, 07:37 PM)Colby Wrote: »Cast snow and make a snowman.

No, make an entire snow army!
(06-05-2016, 09:02 PM)Solekii Wrote: »
(06-05-2016, 07:37 PM)Colby Wrote: »Cast snow and make a snowman.

No, make an entire snow army!

[Image: uTlvWb6.png]

The ice mage looks around himself, making sure there is no one watching as for what he is about to do would seem out of place for a mage.

[Image: k8yBZ9J.png]

Within a joyest moment and the ability to test out his spells. He assembles a snowman army. Or at least some in numbers that is close to an army.

[Image: F95jSnf.png]

Not so bad if he say so himself. Not to mention he is approving somewhat, though the ice mage cannot help forget about something. He's not sure what.

[Image: UN47JTT.png]

As bad luck had it! He remembered at the time of a massive rock slamming into the side of the tower he's on! He regains his composure slightly, if it were not that a large piece of the tower threatens to end his and the snowman's army lives!

What should he do!?
>ICE ICE ICE. JUST ICE EVERYWHERE. THAT'LL FIX THINGS. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT PANICKING RIGHT NOW.
(06-06-2016, 06:27 AM)CrimsonMage Wrote: »>ICE ICE ICE. JUST ICE EVERYWHERE. THAT'LL FIX THINGS. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT PANICKING RIGHT NOW.

[Image: MRCSwl3.png]

The ice mage conjures up all of his mana in a small concentrated ball in both of his hands together.

[Image: OPKF5bq.png]

Before releasing it out against the falling boulder just inches above his head!

[Image: yqNZZml.png]

As the ice mage continued to cast a large burst of ice everywhere. He can't help but notice everything had turned to ice and is now snowing. How chilling.

[Image: xR00d1m.png]

Despite this, he knows this a massive no no in the arts of magic. As it effects the land in a negative way. Though what else is he supposed to do if the tower was going to be blown to bits? He peers over the edge of the tower to ponder how reverse this effect he had done goofed on.

Or that he's wondering where this boulder came from.

Should this ice mage inform the other mages in the tower on what he found?
This is Dotu by the way. Long time no see eh?
>_ you feel the urge to sing a musical number

"Let it go.

Let it goooo

Can't hold it back anymore."
The other mages have likely already noticed.
They're probably muttering about this like catty teenagers as we speak
(06-06-2016, 06:18 PM)btp Wrote: »The other mages have likely already noticed.

(06-06-2016, 09:09 PM)Solekii Wrote: »They're probably muttering about this like catty teenagers as we speak

[Image: q0u045G.png]

The ice mage converges on his guesses that the other mages may already know of the situation.

(06-06-2016, 11:13 AM)Colby Wrote: »>_ you feel the urge to sing a musical number

"Let it go.

Let it goooo

Can't hold it back anymore."

[Image: cVKKonl.png]

In another frit of a joyest moment. The ice mage begins to sing a song.

[Image: PqGywvF.png]

The ice mage gets engulfed by a large shadow, he was not expecting audience for his singing.

[Image: 3gz8tBU.png]

But as he stopped singing. He had noticed it was a large fire breathing dragon!

How should the ice mage deal with this fiend?
More ice! Duh.
With the power of love. Befriend the dragon. Hug him.
create a snowdragon to battle it
> Party tricks.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(06-07-2016, 09:21 PM)btp Wrote: »More ice! Duh.

(06-08-2016, 05:04 AM)Colby Wrote: »create a snowdragon to battle it

[Image: uNwLstO.png]
[Image: e7zNASg.png]

The ice mage begins to create an snow and ice dragon against the red scaly dragon to intimidate it.

[Image: tCw6tOE.png]

It would've worked, but the red scaly dragon gets hit by a fireball from another onlooker. My! It seems everyone is enjoying the ice mages handy work from snow.

[Image: hsh3IGN.png]

[?????] : The high council request your presence in the tower's dungeon. We're evacuating.

[?????] : I'll explain as soon as we make haste down the tower inside.

[Image: l5UKk9X.png]

[?????] : Unless you were tasked to fend off the army heading this way?

The ice mage stares down the obvious fire mage holding two magma balls in his hands. The ice mage is not sure what to make of the situation, though felt bad in leaving this fire mage to fend off an entire army of dragons by himself. After all, the ice mage's attacks and formation of ice and or snow has been quite slow in the face of trouble.

[?????] : Did you get what I said?
Aw come on, you gotta help them out. Ward off the dragons together! Become the best of friends
ask who is invading the tower's grounds
That guy has some rad goggles! Make some ice shades for yourself to look cooler.

Then yeah go chat with the council or whatever. Dragons are small fry anyway.
> Go on and evacuate.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙