Dumb date stories

Dumb date stories
Dumb date stories
A friend of mine just got a date and we were talking weird dating war stories, of which we both had a few. My best one was probably the tale of my ex, whom i dated at 16. After i dumped him he got together with another girl named Sarah, then when they broke up he got into a relationship with a third Sarah. Extra bonus: his best friend is dating a 4th Sarah.

Leading theory at the moment is that at some point he got a name tattoo and is trying furiously to justify it

Anyway what weird stories do you guys have. Give me the goss
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
RE: Dumb date stories
the girl i had been crushing on for two years turned out to be asexual :v i learned that by asking her out.

that. that counts as a dating story.

edit: ok ok but if you were with me at the time you'd understand how funny this was. I was goin' craaaaazy for her, to the point that i stopped focusing so much on schoolwork. Lesson learned... do not be a coward, ask them out. Soon.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
One guy tried to ask out a friend of mine (whom he clearly knew nothing about) by approaching her with a pack of cigarettes. If she wanted them, cool. If not then he was going to tell her he confiscated it from some of the younger students to impress her.
When me and my currently-girlfriend hung out for the first time, I was running late and managed to lock myself out of my house, so I broke in with a blade of grass
So I bought this bag of dates from a bulk store and some of them had pits in them (which also made them seem larger) and I am glad I cut up dates before putting them in my muffins.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
(03-14-2016, 12:05 AM)Schazer Wrote: »When me and my currently-girlfriend hung out for the first time, I was running late and managed to lock myself out of my house, so I broke in with a blade of grass

No, the first time you decided to poke a rustling bush even though she told you there was probably a rat in there, then screamed when it leapt at you
I'm pretty sure I've always been the weird date, elemayo