Energy Drinks Thread

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Energy Drinks Thread
RE: Energy Drinks Thread
I think the flavour you're looking for is "chemical plant wastewater runoff"
why would you take that away from him, jacq. That skin-decaying flavor is all the flavour he knows. Nay, it's all the flavour he needs. Join the Rotting Bones club, gnauga.

I don't like caffeine. I highly disapprove of all your energy-drink-downing behaviours ://\\
It's not less sanctimonious if you put it in a spoiler, dude
fixed
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
slorange is right that i just like the stuff that i put IN the coffee (which is ironically the same argument a black coffee purist would make.) but on the other hand it's still nice to have some nice hot taste in my mouth every morning, and it's just not respectable to drink microwaved sugar milk every morning like a five year old
blowjobs might still be on the table though, we'll see...
Sometimes I don't have time for a bunch of beverages when I need to get my drunk on. Everclear is always there for me.
Nobody has yet mentioned that they have caffeinated soap.

I'm not recommending that you drink it, though.
One of the greatest disappointments of our culture of modern convenience is the fact freshly-ground coffee beans taste nothing like how they smell. If coffee tasted like coffee beans smelt that'd be the pinnacle of civilisation.
Artificially flavored coffee that has coffee flavoring in it?
I think that would work if it weren't for the fact that the coffee's taste would overwhelm the taste of coffee.
Eat a civet coffee bean raw, you will extra-super not regret this forever
#ENERGY #RAW #EXPERIENCE
WILD SHIT

[Image: noaqLXN.jpg]

McCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffee

WARNING!! RAW POWER AHEAD!!
EVACUATE IMMEDIATELY

McCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffeeMcCoffee

DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER
SpoilerShow
DANGER DANGER DANGER DANGER
red bull tastes kind of like bubblegum to me
irn bru is the only good fizzy juice (other than limeade & maybe ginger beer.)
irn bru is pretty good but it isn't a patch on sarsparilla
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
i like sasparilla but idk where you even get it
Irn Bru is pretty ok but my favourite soft drink is probably root beer
You can't really get it easily around here though for some reason (or irn bru for that matter)
Root beer/sarsparilla is a pain to get here too. The only good brand usually only shows up as ginger beer for some reason >:l (although, the cheapo supermarket right near where i live has it. Which is weird because they don't stock a lot of other random items that people don't buy so often???)

Oh and they also have irn bru in the international section, which is kind of nice because the only place you could get it for a long time was this little scottish food caravan that goes to one particular sunday craft market.
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
i dunno the difference between all these addictive cans of sorrow. they all taste like...

BAWLS to me !
Fact SeagullMcCoffee
wow those are some big words from a little guy...
I haven't like shopped around or anything, but all the experiences I've had with energy drinks have resulted in surprisingly little energy afforded to me, by the drink. It's the same with sugar, it makes me sleepy but I am to understand that most people experience a burst of energy before that happens to them. I drink coffee in the mornings, because it's supposed to help you feel awake, but I couldn't say for sure whether or not that's actually happening for me. Apparently I have some kind of "crazy metabolism."
Maybe

you are the energy. You can't get any energy from energy drinks. The energy drinks need you.

They need your blood. It's the only way.
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
my sister bought me some Bawls. I'm so happy. I didn't even know you could get that around here anywhere but she found somewhere that stocks it and life is full of colour again, and that colour is blue.
wait is bawls a real energy drink? thats fucked up...
Hehehe I'm sorry but blue (can o') bawls is too childish not t laff at for some reason
Fact SeagullMcCoffee