Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (35/71 Alive)
So, I've been gone for a while. Why are we shanking the Cat? WHO CARES? SHANK CAT!!!!
"It doesn't matter what country someone's from, or what they look like, or the colour of their skin. It doesn't matter what they smell like, or that they spell words slightly differently-some would say, more correctly. I'm a person. Bret's a person. You're a person. That person over there is a person. And each person deserves to be treated like a person." - Jemaine Clement
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Four: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (35/71 Alive)
dalmationer if you have a creative block, why don't you put it on your mech

it sounds like something that would be interesting on a mech
Dalm, put a box on your mech
~◕ w◕~
(08-18-2014, 06:42 PM)yd12k Wrote: »the first package has a 1 and a 2 in the message. It's obviously meant for me.

any objections?

IT ALSO HAS A 0 IN THE MESSAGE EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC FOR THAT ONE FIRST
~◕ w◕~
Add another, smaller mech. If that isn't on there already I mean. What is even on it right now? All the links for the pictures seem broken ta me.

I really think we should let the package have the other package; they're meant for each other and I think package totally deserves it. He's been a real standout guy through this whole ordeal, not wasting time, just jumping through the window, ready for action, ready to face the onslaught of a million shanks in the name of justice and packages.

Also cat can go to the vet another day, fluff posters must die Shank: C.H.W.O.K.A
Previous Potato Panic, Perpetually Preposterous
Tumblr
(08-19-2014, 12:18 AM)Breadpocalypse Wrote: »Add another, smaller mech. If that isn't on there already I mean. What is even on it right now? All the links for the pictures seem broken ta me.

I really think we should let the package have the other package; they're meant for each other and I think package totally deserves it. He's been a real standout guy through this whole ordeal, not wasting time, just jumping through the window, ready for action, ready to face the onslaught of a million shanks in the name of justice and packages.

Also cat can go to the vet another day, fluff posters must die Shank: C.H.W.O.K.A

fractal bots. put a mech on the mech that has a mech on it, repeat infinitely

shank the guy with the fancy unicode stars
Vote: Dog
I say the second package should go to the winner of the Whale Duel.
Packaged Votals

Cat - 6 (Dragon Fogel, SupahKiven, amosmyn, Sruixan, Chwoka, speedchuck)
Chwoka - 5 (yd12k, Cat, antisequitur, Breadpocalypse, LegendaryQ)
Schazer - 2 (Plaid, Gnauga)
SupahKiven - 1 (Whimbrel)
Whimbrel - 1 (Phish)
FlyingPhish - 1 (Schazer)
"any Un-Dead" - 1 (Truegreen)
Acionyx - 1 (Seedy)
"Chaos Emeralds" - 1 (konec0)
Sanzh - 1 (Not The Author)

Abstaining - 15 (Solaris, Sai, Palamedes, Pharmacy, Granolaman, Coldblooded, TehPilot, cyber95, Niall, Deviant One, Sanzh, Dalmationer, Scoffles, Acionyx, Ixcaliber)

Day Four ends in ~64 hours at 2:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 21st.

With 35 players alive it takes 18 votes to groupshank.
elect cat
gonna elect: konec0 for that package.
the second one, anyway
I totally thought I voted for Cat.
Vote:Cat

Also
Elect:Cat because there's no way that giving the gift to a zombie that we are about to kill again can gowrong.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Shank Acionyx because reasons.

Elect Cat the Purrkage.
Shank Chwoka

elect pharms
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
(08-19-2014, 12:01 AM)Whimbrel Wrote: »
(08-18-2014, 06:42 PM)yd12k Wrote: »the first package has a 1 and a 2 in the message. It's obviously meant for me.

any objections?

IT ALSO HAS A 0 IN THE MESSAGE EXPLAIN YOUR LOGIC FOR THAT ONE FIRST

Does anybody remember what the k stands for? no?

Case closed I win.

elect: yd12k for package 1
Who Said Anything About Elections

Cat - 7 (Dragon Fogel, SupahKiven, amosmyn, Sruixan, Chwoka, speedchuck, Sai)
Chwoka - 6 (yd12k, Cat, antisequitur, Breadpocalypse, LegendaryQ, Phish)
Schazer - 2 (Plaid, Gnauga)
Acionyx - 2 (Seedy, Pharmacy)
SupahKiven - 1 (Whimbrel)
FlyingPhish - 1 (Schazer)
"any Un-Dead" - 1 (Truegreen)
"Chaos Emeralds" - 1 (konec0)
Sanzh - 1 (Not The Author)

Abstaining - 13 (Solaris, Palamedes, Granolaman, Coldblooded, TehPilot, cyber95, Niall, Deviant One, Sanzh, Dalmationer, Scoffles, Acionyx, Ixcaliber)

Day Four ends in ~56 hours at 2:00 PM EST on Thursday, August 21st.

With 35 players alive it takes 18 votes to groupshank.
(08-19-2014, 12:37 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »Who Said Anything About Elections

Okay what.

I just grab the package because screw obtusety
yd12k tries to grab an unspecified package, resulting in him grabbing neither package as he lands square between them.
I get up and grab the first package
I AM VOTING TO SHANK KONEK0 BECAUSE GET WRECKED, KONEK0.

ALSO.

SPOILER FOR HUGE IMAGE.
SpoilerShow

THE SHAWSHANK MALEDICTION V.4.0

PATCH NOTES.
  • ADDED GRANOLAMAN'S ARM.
  • ADDED CREATIVE BLOCK. IT IS MADE OF PURE MATTER (THE OPPOSITE OF ANTIMATTER, HENCE IT CREATES THINGS INSTEAD OF DESTROYING THEM) AND IS PROBABLY A POWER SOURCE OR SOMETHING? I AM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT IT EVEN DOES.
  • ADDED NEW AND IMPROVED TORSO WITH MOD SUPPORT.

GET WRECKED NERDS.
SCHAZER, LEGENDARYQ, YOU'RE GREAT THANKS.
AND THE REST OF YOU YOU REALLY HELPED.
WAIT SORRY I MEANT SHANK KONEK0 FORGOT TO RED IT.
I get ye second package
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
(08-19-2014, 02:42 PM)Phish Wrote: »I get ye second package

I slip Phish the old Haitian Divorce and supplant the package in his grasp with a quick smack to the face. The package is mine.
formerly known as Nocturne
y'all can call me Mal
twitter: @antisequitur
Current Holder of Package One: yd12k

Current Holder of Package Two: antisequitur

What will they do with them? Nobody knows! That's the excitement!