Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: WHALE DUEL (46/71 Alive)
Also shanking the zombie was okay and I'd do it again.
[Image: WFQLHMB.gif]
Yeah yeah I'll hop in, I just want to know if I'd also still be eligible for the stabbings
old hatred that isn't going to get anywhere < irony

shank cpi
Aw to hell with y'all.

I jump into the portal as well.

Shank Prime sure.
I leap into the portal

Someone has to represent the native interests in there!

and sure

Shank Prime
wait is prime a zombie too
Not that I know of

He just needs a good shanking
Reason enough for me!

shank prime
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
shank Prime

Give Seedy my best smouldering glower before leaping into the portal
the last portal experience had me almost choke on dice i am not jumping in there.
hmmm

if prime dies then sai can die

shank prime
A SERIES OF WHALE CLARIFICATIONS

(07-29-2014, 08:05 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Are contestants in the Whale Duel eligible for groupshank?

You can all still vote for and be voted for the groupshank, but the groupshank won't happen until after the WHALE DUEL itself is over (read: in 42 hours).

((You can also all still post in the thread through the power of STAND-IN METHOD ACTORS))

(07-29-2014, 08:43 PM)yd12k Wrote: »what happens if there's more players then facts?

Should this nightmare scenario actually come to pass some facts will end up doing double duty/I'll expand the fact pool/FACTS WILL JUST HAPPEN.

I'll note somewhat more clearly here that unless you're ready to put some semi-serious effort/a modicum of time into yer submission you should probably steer clear of the portal. Should you fail to produce anythin' (or produce, you know, something that is obviously 5 minutes' work) you'll end up permadead and (far worse) I will frown at you in disappointment.

Will also note that the converse is true, while the WHALE DUEL will have consequences should you prove a spirited battler you will (probably) survive to continue shanking.

If you've already hopped into the portal and something comes up and it turns out you don't have time for the Whale Duel (or you realized just now you probably won't) I'll allow an honorable withdrawal within the timeframe of phases 1/2.

All You Crazy Whale Fact Submitters Wrote:TAKE THESE WHALE FACTS I NEED YOU TO HAVE THEM

I appreciate the enthusiasm! But please wait until the first phase of WHALE BATTLE is over to start submitting facts! This is so you'll have a full roster of who's actually participating and thus know how convoluted things can actually get/hopefully every whale battler will get at least some personalized facts.
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (47/71 Alive)
♪_Quality Content_♪

Prime Intellect - 6 (yd12k, Palamedes, Truegreen, Phish, Schazer, LegendaryQ)
Granolaman - 5 (TehPilot, Crowstone, Sai, Gnauga, antisequitur)
Mikeee - 1 (Not The Author)
Solaris - 1 (konec0)
bigro - 1 (Chocolate Pi)
Prime Intellect - 1 (Scoffles)
"Mirdini" - 1 (makerofthegames)
speedchuck - 1 (Whimbrel)
Whimbrel - 1 (speedchuck)
amosmyn - 1 (Sruixan)

Abstaining - 28 (Solaris, Akumu, AgentBlue, Seedy, Sanzh, Prime Intellect, Dalmationer, x1372, Breadpocalypse, beruru, Mikeee, Loather, bigro, Pharmacy, Coldblooded, Phish, Chwoka, Pharas, cyber95, Plaid, amosmyn, Granolaman, SupahKiven, anacreon, Demonsul, Deviant One, Niall, Dragon Fogel, Acionyx)

With 46 bitches alive it takes 24 bitches to groupshank. Day Three ends in ~67 hours at 6:00 PM EST on Friday, August 1st.

Phase One of WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE ends in 17 hours.
Wait which Prime am I lynching

I want to lynch the other Prime
alright niall we should set up some sort of nice treat house for when all of these portal jumpers get back ill make some BAKED GOODS for them
I'll vote to Shank: The other Prime
Oh hey I'm a person who is still alive in this game AND real life.

You know, despite people throwing knives at my back and stuff. Not cool.

Anyways whales yea what
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (46/71 Alive)
SpoilerShow
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: WHALE DUEL: BATTLE ROYALE: THE ADVENTURE (46/71 Alive)
Halt your posting of what looks suspiciously like (GIS'd) propaganda, this is neither the time nor place for it. After all, you've got a battle to fight, matey.

(This is not to discourage whaletalk in general, just the preemptive deployment of OPINION-SWAYING PORPOGANDA. The Narwhalfare correspondents haven't even arrived yet!

E: I'll sanction the spoiler edit there Truegreen, cheers.)
I'm sorry, our media division is getting a bit uppity. I've been told the reports are likely exaggerated in any case. They have been ordered to keep their presses silent until the fighting is over and they can produce accurate reports.
Shank Prime Intellect by the way who is this
Yes, but we're cool losers.
(07-30-2014, 01:49 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »hmmm

if prime dies then sai can die

shank prime

Don't be silly, I would never trust prime with my phylactery.
Shank - Prime Intellect because a day with two successful shankings is a good day.
(07-30-2014, 03:24 AM)Solaris Wrote: »alright niall we should set up some sort of nice treat house for when all of these portal jumpers get back ill make some BAKED GOODS for them

You know what's a great energizing snack

...orange slices B)
Previous Potato Panic, Perpetually Preposterous
Tumblr