Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (47/71 Alive)
Oh yeah Niall, I'd like to buy a drink for Sruixan.
Give him a Blowjob if you will.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blow_Job_(cocktail)
(07-28-2014, 02:35 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »Oh yeah Niall, I'd like to buy a drink for Sruixan.
Give him a Blowjob if you will.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blow_Job_(cocktail)

Sure thing Amos, but I'm not forcing it down his throat. It'll be up to him to choose whether or not he imbibes the light fantastic. Mix: Blowjob

Quote:Blowjob
30 ml Irish Cream
30 ml Coffee Liqueur
30 ml Bartender's Secret
Whipped Cream

Combine all liquids in shaker and shake with ice.
Strain into a shot glass (double size, of course) and top with whipped cream. Serve.
*ding* *ding* *ding* "Drinks up!"
Where is that damn waiter?
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
Can I get something that's got a lethal amount of alcohol in it? Please and thank you.

Also Vote: Chocopi

As much as existence pains me, I agree that we need to focus down on some of these lurkers.

I got dibs on Beruru.
Shank: Prime Intellect

In other news, only one fun-loving party goer tried to shank me last night, so I certainly hope more of you get up the energy to have a good time shanking me.

Fuck zombies. Honestly, I'm tired of their pervasive grip on the popular imagination. Whatever happened to plain old ghosts?
OR DEMONIC POSSESSION!
I COULD HAVE MADE A JOKE THERE ABOUT HOW ZOMBIES HAD A DEATH GRIP ON THE MEDIA BUT THAT WOULD HAVE SUCKED SO I'M GLAD I DIDN'T.
shank CPI for roleclaiming Ghandi and then not nuking us.
Well, I can't say I've ever had a Blowjob before, you know, but I would be more than happy to try one... but only, amos, if you give it to me personally. None of this middleman malarkey - if you wish for me to sample your shooter, then you need to be brave enough to approach me in the flesh and give it to me willingly. You know now that I'm interested, so you just have to put the effort in. But hey, go easy now! If this turns out to be the start of something, then I will not hesitate to whip out my blade and do you in for good...
(07-28-2014, 03:33 PM)Granolaman Wrote: »Can I get something that's got a lethal amount of alcohol in it? Please and thank you.
Also Vote: Chocopi
As much as existence pains me, I agree that we need to focus down on some of these lurkers.
I got dibs on Beruru.

Yeah, dem lurkers gotta go. I'll respect only the bravest shanker that laughs in the face of pointy knives. As for the drink, Mix: True Kamikaze

Quote:True Kamikaze
2x750ml bottles of Triple Sec
2x750ml bottles of Triple Distilled Vodka
1.5 Liters of Lime Juice
30ml of Bartender's Secret
Watermelon

Pour all ingredients into a bucket. Add 500 grams of ice.
Stir with the flat end of an oar. Garnish with half a watermelon jammed onto the rim of the bucket.
Serve.
Now, as a responsible bartender I must let you know that even if you drink a portion of this discontented beverage you will be severely intoxicated tonight and have a painful hangover tomorrow. Should you choose to drink all of your death-wish-in-a-pail, you will probably die. "This message brought to you by BiRD, the Bitches for Responsible Drinking."
"Drinks up!"

EBWORTCLBIP (Edit By Way Of Reading The Chat Log Before I Post): Amos, you're more than welcome to come and collect the drink you requested from the bar. It's not like our waiter is earning their tips anyway. Same goes for the rest of you. This day won't last forever.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
(07-28-2014, 04:23 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »Well, I can't say I've ever had a Blowjob before, you know, but I would be more than happy to try one... but only, amos, if you give it to me personally. None of this middleman malarkey - if you wish for me to sample your shooter, then you need to be brave enough to approach me in the flesh and give it to me willingly. You know now that I'm interested, so you just have to put the effort in. But hey, go easy now! If this turns out to be the start of something, then I will not hesitate to whip out my blade and do you in for good...

[Image: Himit39.gif]
Niall, a Zombie please.
i feel like this went to a bad place
(07-28-2014, 06:12 PM)Pharmacy Wrote: »Niall, a Zombie please.

Appropriate for the setting, but if you're after the real thing I think LegendaryQ is looking for a dance partner right about now. Mix: Zombie

Quote:Zombie
30ml White Rum
30ml Dark Rum
30ml Golden Rum
30ml Apricot Brandy
15ml 151-Proof Rum
30ml Pineapple Juice
30ml Lime Juice
30ml Bartender's Surprise

Combine all ingredients into a shaker with ice.
Shake thoroughly and try not to contemplate your inevitable demise and the nature of death itself in light of the living death mingling with the living as you serve drinks to a hostile patronage.
Pour into a highball glass and garnish with a crazy straw and a maraschino cherry.
Wipe the nervous sweat from your brow.
*ding* *ding* *ding* "Drinks up!"
Man, what's this "Bartender's Surprise."
(07-28-2014, 06:44 PM)Pharmacy Wrote: »Man, what's this "Bartender's Surprise."

Poison.

You gotta keep up, man
Poison? Sacrilegious!
MAKE ME A DRINK THAT IS AS POWERFUL AS ME WHILE I UPGRADE MY MECH.
Hey, Dalm, can I fuel your mech with my drink.
(07-28-2014, 04:59 PM)Niall Wrote: »
Quote:True Kamikaze
2x750ml bottles of Triple Sec
2x750ml bottles of Triple Distilled Vodka
1.5 Liters of Lime Juice
30ml of Bartender's Secret
Watermelon

Pour all ingredients into a bucket. Add 500 grams of ice.
Stir with the flat end of an oar. Garnish with half a watermelon jammed onto the rim of the bucket.
Serve.
Now, as a responsible bartender I must let you know that even if you drink a portion of this discontented beverage you will be severely intoxicated tonight and have a painful hangover tomorrow. Should you choose to drink all of your death-wish-in-a-pail, you will probably die. "This message brought to you by BiRD, the Bitches for Responsible Drinking."
"Drinks up!"

*Goes to town on that monster with the world's biggest crazy straw*
THIS ISN'T POWERED BY FUEL, IT'S POWERED BY SOU-SCIENCE. IT'S POWERED BY SCIENCE.
Souls? Science? High alcohol content drinks? All the same.

Totally.
BARTENDER'S SUPRISE IS LITERALLY SHIT
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
But is it the good shit? Or the bad shit?
Shank Tehpilot
♪_Unliving Blues_♪

Chocolate Pi - 16 (bigro, Pharmacy, Coldblooded, Palamedes, speedchuck, Truegreen, Phish, Chwoka, Sruixan, Pharas, cyber95, Plaid, Schazer, amosmyn, Granolaman, yd12k)
Granolaman - 4 (TehPilot, Crowstone, Sai, Gnauga)
"The Quartet's Pianist" - 1 (Antisequitur)
Mikeee - 1 (Not The Author)
Crowstone - 1 (Niall)
Solaris - 1 (konec0)
bigro - 1 (Chocolate Pi)
Prime Intellect - 1 (Scoffles)
TehPilot - 1 (makerofthegames)

Abstaining - 20 (Solaris, Akumu, AgentBlue, Seedy, SupahKiven, anacreon, Deviant One, Sanzh, Prime Intellect, Dragon Fogel, Whimbrel, LegendaryQ, Dalmationer, x1372, Breadpocalypse, beruru, Acionyx, Mikeee, Loather, Demonsul)

With 47 bitches alive it takes 24 bitches to groupshank. Day Three ends in ~101 hours at 6:00 PM EST on Friday, August 1st.