Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shank A Bitch 3 Day Six: The Handsman Cometh (10/71 Alive)
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz (47/71 Alive)
(07-28-2014, 04:29 AM)Niall Wrote: »Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Bartend: Anyone who will accept a drink from me.

chug
Zombie Witch Hunt

Chocolate Pi - 6 (bigro, Pharmacy, Coldblooded, Palamedes, speedchuck, Truegreen)
Granolaman - 4 (TehPilot, Crowstone, Sai, Gnauga)
"The Quartet's Pianist" - 1 (Antisequitur)
Mikeee - 1 (Not The Author)
LegendaryQ - 1 (konec0)
Crowstone - 1 (Niall)

Abstaining - 33 (Schazer, Solaris, Akumu, AgentBlue, Seedy, SupahKiven, Granolaman, anacreon, cyber95, makerofthegames, amosmyn, Deviant One, Sanzh, Pharas, Phish, Prime Intellect, yd12k, Dragon Fogel, Whimbrel, LegendaryQ, Chwoka, Dalmationer, Sruixan, x1372, Breadpocalypse, beruru, Scoffles, Acionyx, Plaid, Mikeee, Loather, Demonsul, Chocolate Pi)
Shank the Zombie Pi
[Image: 76561197978639938.png]
shank: whoever has the most votes on them
RE: Shank A Bitch 3 Day Three: Riptime Bechop Jazz
(07-27-2014, 09:19 PM)Mirdini Wrote: »VOODOO WIZARD: In addition to regular shanker powers, each night a voodoo wizard can RAISE ONE ZOMBIE MINION

Only one zombie a night and we have 3 zombies.
I think we have ourselves some sort of voodoo coven going on.
Or I guess there could be a different zombie role? like an Umbrella agent or something?
OK, while I'm concerned about Crowstone's affixiation on the number 12, as long as I'm not exactly 12th on the list there's no cause for concern for me personally so Shank: ChocolatePi. 'Bout time we got some Bandwagons going.

Alsoz, Mix:Sour Blade

Quote:Sour Blade
30 ml Vodka
30 ml Sour Apple Schapps
30 ml Bartender's Secret

Shake in a shaker with ice.
Strain into a shot glass and serve.

Serve this to C.H.W.O.K.A please Truegreen.
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
Shank: Chocolate Pi

Consume: Chocolate Pie
ok today im trying something new, kiss: seedy
wow ok no romance allowed this is 100% shanking zone only
Shank: Solaris
i am the shank police. wee oo wee oo
im 3 gay 5 this
Groupshank: Chocolate Pi

DIE, DAMMIT!
Shank: ChocoPi because why not?
Eat: Chocolate Pie

Shank: Chocolate Pi
... didn't mean to bold the whole thing
Gonna jump in the Pi shanking wagon
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
Man, I was hoping I could stay out of this mess.

When Ghandi advocates non-violence, he's a "hero" and a "visionary"; but when I try not killing people I'm a "loser" and "need to post in the thread more". Sheesh, society!

Apparently getting shanked once wasn't enough, so it looks like my death will have to transform me from Ghandi from Real Life into Ghandi from Civilization.

Anyway, people are talking about killing the zombies like it's a George Romero flick. I feel like I am being judged by the rot of my skin.

You know what that sounds like to me?

SpoilerShow

And so with equal parts pride and pettiness I cast an OMGUS vote in the name of all those who have ever been shanked and stood back up.

He who would call us losers? We who have conquered death, returned to shake hands with those who shanked us, spit in the eyes of those who mocked us, and inappropriately appropriate the emotional appeal of a human rights visionary?

We did not triumph over the grave to serve as your petty distraction, your path of least resistance.

I came here to kill and be killed, and I'm already dead.

Shank: bigro

"One man with courage is a majority." - Thomas "Shanks-a-lot" Jefferson Crying Eagle
(07-28-2014, 11:29 AM)Chocolate Pi Wrote: »Braaaaaaaaaaains Braaaains Braaaains Braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaains
KILL IT WITH SHANK-FIRE!
Shank Chocolate Pi for claiming a groupshank is Worse Than Apartheid

because I counterclaim The Whole Dang Mafia Ix Was Looking for, and sensible game balance states
♪_Witch Hunt 4 Chocolate Pi_♪

Chocolate Pi - 13 (bigro, Pharmacy, Coldblooded, Palamedes, speedchuck, Truegreen, Phish, Chwoka, Sruixan, Pharas, cyber95, Plaid, Schazer)
Granolaman - 4 (TehPilot, Crowstone, Sai, Gnauga)
"The Quartet's Pianist" - 1 (Antisequitur)
Mikeee - 1 (Not The Author)
Crowstone - 1 (Niall)
Solaris - 1 (konec0)
bigro - 1 (Chocolate Pi)

Abstaining - 25 (Solaris, Akumu, AgentBlue, Seedy, SupahKiven, Granolaman, anacreon, makerofthegames, amosmyn, Deviant One, Sanzh, Prime Intellect, yd12k, Dragon Fogel, Whimbrel, LegendaryQ, Dalmationer, x1372, Breadpocalypse, beruru, Scoffles, Acionyx, Mikeee, Loather, Demonsul)

With 47 bitches alive it takes 24 bitches to groupshank. Day Three ends in 106 hours at 6:00 PM EST on Friday, August 1st.
OK, with 9 votes left before this juggernaut of a bandwagon arrives at its destination, I'm gonna call for last drinks. Who wants in on my mixology prowess?
Is observing my own pattern of behavior of observing my own patterns of behavior a mental fractal or just navel gazing? Please advise.
[Image: tIjJvdV.gif]

Nice try!

Vote: CPI

EDIT: Accidentally pasted a quicktopic link; just corrected it with the image link it was supposed to be instead of the confidential information.
Will it help if I spoil that zombies are immune to day-shanks and can only be killed at night anyway, so this whole thing is wasted?

(If you groupshank me, you find out anyway, so there's really no point in concealing this on my end...)
Everybody knows that zombies get stronger at night and as such, dayshanking is the best chance to kill you.