Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [11/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FIVE: And Now, The Weather]
SupahKiven Wrote: »Also I'm not voting Acio because I don't want him dead. Because I marked him. Because I'm the arsonist.

??? Also, I do think there's a good chance Stiq's scum ???
Garuru you need to pull off of this wagon immediately. If Acio's lying then we can't afford a mislynch today and if Kiven's jointing with them then they only need the one stray town vote to throw the lynch.
unvote
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Votals

Acionyx (3) (Granolaman, Mister Visceral)
Stiqqery (3) (Acionyx, OzTheWizard, SupahKiven)

Abstaining (5) (Garuru, Druplesnubb, Schazer, Eidolonic, Cat)

With 11 alive, it takes 6 to lynch
Deadline is July 14th, 10PM EST (~80.5 hours)
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Actually I think everyone currently voting is either Town or Kiven. I'm not sure why you're complaining about Scum having conflicting roles with Town when we have Vic's and Garu's claims? It seems this setup is a bit loopy. Also Acio's claim does explain how the mafia Brutally Murdered Maker.

(07-11-2014, 02:34 AM)Granolaman Wrote: »Like, in order for Pala to have picked up the extra kill he'd've had to visit the same person as Motg

I just re-read the role, and there's nothing there about visiting? It just says he knows the flavors that happened during the night and gets to match them to who caused them. Considering Maker claimed he smelled like meat all Pala would have to do with smashball's role is say "Maker is the one who smells like meat tonight."

And, I'd guess that'd mean Acio got a load of flavors and the chance to kill by matching them last night? Sound's like a provable claim to me considering no-one has been loose with their flavor since maker's death.
I really need to start paying more attention when I'm reading posts. I re-read Acio's claim and he's the one saying visiting is involved, which according to smashball's flip isn't part of that role.

So... uh, explain?
Nice attempt at distancing scumball.

Present order in which to lynch:

Scum as ballz:
Acio
Oz

Most likely scum:
Eidolonic

Lynch if desperate:
Kiven

Unknown in order of scumminess:
Druple
Schazer
Cat

Town no lynch:
Stiqqery
Garuru
MV

Granola Seal of Approval:
Granola

Take note Kiven: If you want your wincon I'd suggest burning towards the green side of my chart. If you put up too much resistance to my scum lynches just because you want to keep your marks I won't hesitate to knock you out of the game before MYLO.
Oh don't get me wrong I don't want to lynch Acio.

I do want him to explain, because there's clearly something wrong with his claim, but my main reason for not wanting Acio lynched hasn't really changed: I'm still alive and he apparently believed I could be a protective role... which is kind of right in a useless way but he evidently didn't know that or he would have outed me yesterday to save his hide. (To be fair, after reading how yesterday ended, I was with you on assuming he was just guessing Garu was visited... but then he named me.)
That makes
absolutely no sense.

It doesn't matter if he reveals that information in-thread because he could just give it in mafia chat.
What...? You're saying he could be a scum roles that watches and rolecops at the same time?
Occam's Razor: You're both scum.

Hey Kiven, what're your thoughts on an Oz lynch today?
Ha ha.
Hmm... I would not be opposed an Oz lynch happening. Plus, I can see him being scum.
The thing about Oz is that he's pretty well connected with Acio, so lynching Acio first will help us determine oz's alignment (together with Pala's).
Granola what would you say if I said I thought Eido was the most likely scum of that three on your list?
I'd probably believe you without question
As in, I've got 99%'s on Oz and Acio and only 90% on Eido so the prospect that Eido is scum doesn't disrupt my worldview in the slightest.
But Cat didn't talk about Eido being scum, Cat talked about Eido being even more likely scum than Acio and Oz.
In that case, I'd say "I'm impressed by your brilliant deductive skills if you're town and/or your shameless skulduggery skills if you're scum."

I would then probably continue pushing the Acio lynch foremost since that fucker is hard to pin down and the longer he lives the more likely scum's gonna be able to maximize their kill potential during the night.
Theory: we have a janesiac
Requesting replacement.
Affle 2.0 has replaced Schazer
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Welcome back Affle, got anything to contribute?
I've been thinking and yeah I don't like Acio's claim. Whether it's true or not isn't important, it's the fact that he asked others whether to reveal a town person. Town!Cio doesn't do that. Probably. So um it's a bit of a scumtell, and I think maybe an Acio lynch would actually be good? I've been looking back a bit, and yeah I'm starting to notice a certain... lack of the towniness he usually has. The game is at the point where we don't want to mislynch, though, and I don't really know who we should go after. I don't really like either of Granola or Acio. (Granola mainly for his unusually strong insistence on certain people).

or idk we could lynch kiven to prevent kingmaker
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Thing is.

I think Pala was scum.

And I guess I think Acio and Oz are probably town? I'm not completely sure on Acio, just. I can see a world where he's town, and the handling of his Oz information makes sense.

I think we're looking at 2 of [Granola, Stiq, Cat, maybe-Schazer] for the remaining scum.

Granola feels like i did in an off-site game where my goal was basically to be a suicidal kamikaze and force through as many mislynches as possible before people were like 'hey maybe he's scum'.

Dini, Donut, Speedchuck, and then Acio, opposing the Pala wagon? In the TownCio and ScumPala world that I think we're in, he looks awful.

Abusing the lynch janitoring to fearmonger 'BUT IF PALA WAS TOWN WE COULD LOSE' feels terrible, too.

It doesn't feel like he's trying to figure the game out - it feels like he's trying to push an agenda, and I just...don't see a town motivation in that.

Vote: Granolaman