Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
(07-04-2014, 05:45 PM)OzTheWizard Wrote: »@Stiq: who would you consider a high priority target in our current live list?

You, Acionyx, me, and Granola, in worlds where we are town, because I feel like most of us aren't very mislynchable right now and I have to assume at least one of us is on the trail, somewhere.
Feh, I doubt I'm anywhere near the trail after yesterday's mislynch. I don't even want to touch the Pala/MV/Oz thing going on over there until after we tackle Acio.
Can't deny that Acio is plausible scum.

But.

Given that I'm almost positive one of Oz or Pala are scum, that wagon makes me super skeevy.

Especially given the other two people on it also tried to lynch Mirdini on D1.

Muh.
Hey eido what do you think of an oz/kiven team?
Actually no forget that tell me what you think of oz's vote on speedchuck becuase it's agh

I could see ozscum doing it if speedchuck were town? It feels too lackadaisical for a bus but if he knew the vanish was coming up then would he play it that way

And 610 Happens at the end of that lynch with pala coming in with "congratulations on having a proper suspicion of me" after he spent all of the day ignoring the Speedwagon with one offhand post about how speed needs to die
I think one of Oz/Pala is scum (if Visceral is town, which I'm like 85-90% certain on.)

Been trying to decide which, though.

Problem is that I'm seriously lacking town reads.

Because wtf, D1 Dini lynch?

And that Donut lynch was just...terrible. Everyone pushing either of those looks awful.

Even the person that straight up daykilled scum feels weird because.... 'bulletproof vig' isn't a town thing I've ever seen.

I kind of want to ignore Speedchuck wagon because don't know alignment - he could be town martyr, he could be scum of some kind, or. Eh.

Gonna re-read Smash Balls' shit at some point here, see if any interactions look ~weird.
(07-04-2014, 07:52 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »I think one of Oz/Pala is scum (if Visceral is town, which I'm like 85-90% certain on.)

Been trying to decide which, though.

Problem is that I'm seriously lacking town reads.

Because wtf, D1 Dini lynch?

And that Donut lynch was just...terrible. Everyone pushing either of those looks awful.

Even the person that straight up daykilled scum feels weird because.... 'bulletproof vig' isn't a town thing I've ever seen.

I kind of want to ignore Speedchuck wagon because don't know alignment - he could be town martyr, he could be scum of some kind, or. Eh.

Gonna re-read Smash Balls' shit at some point here, see if any interactions look ~weird.

As someone who went through all of Smash Ball's posts: I do think there is definitely weirdness but apparently I was unable to determine anything conclusive.
I would encourage you to ignore D1 Dini lynch shenanigans as they were shenanigans and nothing more than null tells. I also don't believe there's anything wrong for pushing a lynch against a player who was trying to push the vig into hasty decisions and planning to out every major town pr on his quest for no information.

It feels like you're subtly trying to build a case against me here and I'm not particularly thrilled that you haven't come out and said so yet. You're on my watch list buddy.

Tidbit currently chewing on: while speedchuck might not have known that he'd disappear at the lynch, the scum team certainly did. Guarantee you there's at least one scum between MV, Oz, and Kiven
There's nothing subtle about it.

I think you're reasonably likely to be scum trying to pass off lynching a strong player as 'shenanigans'.

But it's not strong enough sense of unease to want to lynch you over Pala/Oz or Kiven.
Eido, thoughts on stiq? What did you think of his push on the donut lynch?
Conflicted.

He had some real frustration with regards to Donut based on previous game(s), and I can see Town!Stiq being like... no. Not happening. Lynchtime.

Just. My gut was being all 'wanna lynch Stiq' early in the game, when I read through, and that kind of dissipated and I'm not sure why.
Weird. I might be getting Pala and stiq mixed up on that wagon. I remember really not liking one of their pushes.
I want to live in your world where I've got the scum cajones to attempt a mislynch on Mirdini, attach my name to the front of one, maybe two more mislynches, then proceed to try and mislynch a hypothetical town Acio.

I'm foolhardy, but nobody's that foolhardy.
Why yes, that is a lovely vintage of wine, I'll have some more.
I actually have no problem with granola right now? Like usually I kind of do but this game I've been fine with him.

And yeah I was thinking of stiq weirdly defending donut. Which isn't quite as bad as weirdly voting him. So stiq is better until Pala flips scum.

People on Acio wagon: how will his flip affect your other reads?
Oh, hey.

Cat is in this game.

Hm.
@Vicseral:
If he's scum, I'd be willing to put Eido and/or Kiven on his team (especially if he flips as an important role)
If he's town, I think I'd go after Oz, maybe Stiq, maybe start prodding the lurkers

@Pala:
I'm looking over the events around Motg's death and I'm more and more certain it stemmed from a carryover of smashball's ability. Brutally Murdered is his unique flavor, he witnessed and could easily match the meat smell, doesn't technically state he has to be alive to channel his latent hatred. Plus, smash's power doesn't lend itself well to coexisting in a game with another killer. The fact of the matter here is that there's only one kill during the night: scum's. Either MV took a hit last night like he said, or he's lying about where the kill went/there was no kill. Pick one.
(07-04-2014, 07:52 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »I kind of want to ignore Speedchuck wagon because don't know alignment - he could be town martyr, he could be scum of some kind, or. Eh.

Martyrs usually come back after a day and he claimed some sort of messaging ability towards the end.

Those don't go together and if there was an outside coverup I don't see why it would be used on town who had left a trail
Commut(icat)er?

Technically he left his trail after day end, it's entirely possible the scum team set the janitoring to happen upon hardlynch but the delayed dayend call futzed that up (maybe's why smashball was granted the extra kill? To make up for the botched janitoring?)
Also willing to call it now: Kiven's likely the janitor.
Also Also! The only fucking person who could identify Speedchuck was killed the very fucking next night!

SPEEDCHUCK WAS TOWN. SCUM JANN'D HIS ASS.
There's no hiding dat ass tho ;y
So

Scum accidentally janitored someone because the day was /delayed/, recieved an extra kill because of that and used it to cover up things that were said in the thread?

But yeah aside from all that, on it's own killing mirdini to stop him confirming speedchuck as a messaging role when the evidence is in the thread makes less sense than mirdini being killed for being mirdini
Man I dunno wtf

Granola looks ugh in a town speedchuck world but he's standing here advocating for it for bad reasons
Yeah you double down harder on your scum!chuck story, your ass is mine!

CHUTZPAH LEVELS RISING

LYNCH THE CAT

SpoilerShow