Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [13/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY FOUR: Urban Decay]
I'm not saying I'm cleared. I'm saying that evidence points to me being what I claim (town bp by the way with extra redacted bullshit on top), and, with only one (maybe two) scum dead, there are much better wagon to pursue.

What do you think of stiq, Pala?
@Garu: I'm only like 80% certain Pala is Scum. But, regardless of Pala's alignment, Acio's play hasn't been what I'd expect from him as Town.

@Pala: I don't see your point? Vic said he was shot, how is that supposed to prove him wrong?
I don't know what to think of Stiq to be honest? For a while I thought he was pretty scummy but I think that might have just been something minor I overblew.

Also, you know, I have a lot of other suspects that are much more suspicious than him.

@Oz: I'm not trying to prove him wrong, I'm trying to show that he's probably a scum bulletproof. He came in and so far has done little but claim how being targeted by a kill totally clears him (which it doesn't), which is reason enough to be suspicious, and there's also the fact that Garuru apparently has/had the same protective thing going on and is almost definitely town barring a gambity as fuck world - like hell two exact same copies of a role exist but one also gets daykilling power. Thirdly, there's the fact that scum has no reason to shoot Vic, there are tons of better targets.
Ok I am doing the long-overdue readthrough

If I don't make any more substantial posts innnn the next six hours? Then y'all should lynch me for being a damned liability.
Lynch: SupahKiven

Opportunistic.

Scum.

Lynch it.

(Re-read his posts if you need to)

(More thoughts later)

(Acio, are you scum? Because that'd make me sad)
Gotten as far as the D1 Affle wagon, which makes me think Town!Vic UNLESS Scum!Affle

Also this is just flavour-based spitballing (because that's my jam and I read the daystart et al posts to remember who flipped what) but Aci's house was burnt down N1? I dunno, it seems like an anti-town action though I suppose it gives no clues to his alignment if the torcher is 3P or something.

Additional flavour-based spitballing: Smash Ball (Daykilled D2) was scum with some kind of BRUTAL MURDER ability. In which case, what the hell happened to MOTG N3?
So uh.

How sure are we that Garururu isn't some kind of 1-shot bulletproof SK?

I mean, I have no interest in actually lynching him at the moment. Because he's not mafia, and he's not killing, but. Double bulletproof on town seems unlikely.

But Vic is probably town.

Whatever, not interested in that line of thought yet. Poking at some wagons.
Burnt houses look like a marker type 3P thing to me. But why would you mark Acio? if he's town he's. Not super likely to live for long.
I think "why would you mark X player with X meta" doesn't work unless you actually know the meta of the player in question.

Which either narrows down the identity of the potential marker to.... Like just on countermeta alone Affle seems the safest bet, or we've got a marker who just doesn't give a shit. (Or it's a scum role in which case clear on Aci?)
When did Garu get shot at?
Pretty sure the arson isn't a scum role? And even if it is, tht doesn't clear aci.

Imagine when the arson flips. "Welp look at all these townfirms"
Think he claimed survived N1?

Or someone was speculating he did.

Muh.

Go check? I'm doing some Votals magic in my QT to help settle some thoughts.
(07-03-2014, 11:56 PM)Eidolonic Wrote: »(Acio, are you scum? Because that'd make me sad)

I'm the priest.
Survived N1, Deens and Motg killed N2, and Vic's bulletproof got punched N3?

A delaykill (with, for some terrible reason, the same flavour as another special kill) would be the only scenario in which Garuru was lying about that, but having shot Smash Ball in the face he's town as fuck and has no real reason to lie.
I laughed.

Many others are confused.

Dance with me, Acio.

Why did you park on Dini, call Druple town, but not try to do anything to sell that world?

/Why were you voting Dini on D1 when the wagon had formed basically 'because it'd be funny'/

Walk me through thought process for making that vote again, because.

I don't get it.
RE: [18/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY TWO: Scattered In The Wind]
(06-23-2014, 04:48 AM)Garuru Wrote: »it's pretty likely the doctor protected me and scum tried to kill me. i mean, i was a claimed vig, after all. so um if that happened then good job doctor and all that. (don't thank me openly though, keep your head down)

then again it could just have been a bulletproof on someone else but who else would scum kill?

like i said, kinda pointless to speculate on night mechanics when youre town.

Doesn't look like he claimed survived. He just speculated. Which is an accurate speculation imo
Hm.

I could have sworn he actually claimed bulletproof, after they caught Smash Ball targeting him.
Completely out there theory that would explain MOTG's BRUTAL MURDER: Garuru is some kind of public day-amnesiac. Kind of a ridiculous role but could feasibly make him 3P (or even a very outside chance of scumbud trying to cause misdirection by gambiting a scumfriend)
(07-04-2014, 12:29 AM)Eidolonic Wrote: »I laughed.

Many others are confused.

Dance with me, Acio.

There's not much too it, I favored other games too much and ended up catching up near deadline to see dini push a lynch on a weak townie and make threaty remarks about his own lynch while druple didn't look any different than he usually did so I dropped a vote before I had to leave.

And it would have been funny (especially if it had been correct)
Do think Vic is town though.

Probably.

Why would they NK Vic, though.

And Garuru is. Probably not Mafia, though a 3P thing seems plausible. Don't really care about it at the moment, focusing on mafia over a possible 3P that's in public view.
Muh.

Favor this game.

Here. Now.

Because I think you might be scum and don't want you to be scum.

Talk to me about Kiven, and how he flipped from lynching Alfalfa dude to calling him town and has just been popping in with the worst votes on the planet while doing nothing useful. (His post today was better than previous ones though).
I'm egh on this game but I'll see what I can do about that

But yeah sure Lynch: Kiven
Please do.

Or don't, and we can lynch Scumcio.

Whichever, I'm not picky.
I feel like I'm missing some critical wagons in between official Votals, but. Muh.
I claimed coy bulletproof which is kind of the same thing as a bulletproof but I'm not gonna tell y'all the circumstances of my being bulletproof. It is incredibly situational, though, same as with my daykill. Them's the breaks, I guess. (spoiler: I don't have either at the moment) And uh I don't really have anything to prove otherwise except for the fact that I blocked a scum kill N1 and subsequently killed the very same scum that tried to kill me D2.

So uh yeah I'm a BP and so is Vic. Scum bulletproof is actually really plausible here, given the circumstances of nigh-instantly claiming bulletproof, then "regretting" it, and uh I don't want to vig that. I'd rather we lynch, because BPs are commonly not lynchproof as well.

Looked over Kiven's posts, and yeah they are pretty bad. Probably would have brought that up but he went under my radar. Usually not a good sign. Oh wait, I just remembered I was already prompted to read him, and I had him pegged as "noncommittal scum". Which still applies.

Compared to these, Oz doesn't really look as scummy anymore. IDK who to lynch now, though??? Probably (Lunch): SupahKiven

(I've been rereading and it's like D1 is a whole 'nother game)
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]