Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [14/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY THREE: Above the Law]
Well if nothing else we know the houseburning isn't a roleblock since Garuru confirmed being stanked after donut's house lit.

Also seriously dude, why did you stank Garuru? If he had a night action it'd most likely be a kill so no one would live to tell you he did it. The only reason for doing that (and claiming so) is to figure out if he's doing anything else besides killing mafiosi. If anyone else smells that garbage in the night keep it to yourself all you'll do is reveal a probably town power role.
Like, if this were a town power role, then donut's ruined it by revealing it. The only town use of this would be to catch someone in a lie (A: "I visited B" Garuru: "I stank you that night, B confirm?" C: "I smelt it, A's lying"). So uh, good job outing yourself on what'd be at best an omission?
(06-28-2014, 08:09 PM)Affle Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I haven't contributed much because I just don't know what to do. This is my first game. Right now, I would say a safe bet is Palamedes because of the koala lynch train or Granola because of the possible mislynch attempt.

Thank you. All I wanted was for an actual stance on the situation. 'Cause, you know, that's how you play mafia. Self-depreciation doesn't really help anyone. Same for Ginx I guess (don't know your game history though) but not for Truegreen because this isn't his first game. In fact, in another game, he was very active, but he ended up being scum, so uhh... His inactivity is weird, to say the least. Please post, Truegreen.

Anyways my take on today is that donut's role is indeed very weird. And I don't really buy that he "forgot" I am a dayvig. I feel like the trash does something else. In fact, my flavor (getting hit with a bottle of trash, shards of glass, blood, etc) might imply a delayed kill through parasites in trash or something (just bullshitting through flavor here, don't take this seriously). I'd like to point out that he trashed maker, and maker ended up dead on the following night, which had 2 deaths.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
oh right unvote

vote: Donut
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
No go on the delayed death theory. He trashed me N1, not maker and I'm still kicking.
I've been on vacation. Been on the road today and phone died.
No, I'm not bein coached. I'm just improving. Look at other games when I've been scum. I don't need coaching for that.
Donut's ability seems kind of scummy. I'm not sure why it would be a town role? Like it really kind of inconveniences whoever he hits.
His hitting Garu last night isn't really a scum tell, though, unless some secondary effects show up. That would be a silly move for his teammates to decide "hey let's hit Garu with the trash thing." I can't see a scum team deciding to do that unless they're not really paying attention.
I'll be back later with more reads and probably a vote. Now I'm off to dinner.

And let me tell you.

I am hungry.
Actually we have company tonight sooo tomorrow.
I see scum doing it to figure out what's up with Garuru.

I'm pretty sure he cryptically dropped notes about how he knew they shot him at some point.

I don't see town not taking him at his word after he straight up daykilled scum. Seriously, why would they need to test that.
My guess is scum (and inexperienced town) are lying low waiting for the daykill so we can get on with our lives.

Also yeah sorry as per Stiq's thing I'm not hell-lurking but I'm not being especially active either. I'm not sure what my problem is as there's enough for me to be looking at to try to string some thoughts together?

I'm distracted today but have lots of desk work over the next week so lemme try put some preliminary thoughts together in the nearer-future.
(06-28-2014, 08:17 PM)Stiqqery Wrote: »EBWOP: god damn that aciopost. It follows me everywhere.

STIQ YOU NEED TO PANIC

Lynch: Donut

I'm pretty okay with him or palamedes being lynched but not:

(06-28-2014, 12:37 PM)Garuru Wrote: »vote: Affle,

(06-28-2014, 07:53 PM)SupahKiven Wrote: »Vote: Affle

Unless there was some weirdo panic throw-the-bus-into-reverse scenario SB's vote on him followed by speedchuck and pala waving elsewhere I /think/ he's probably town? Like it's possible he's scum but I don't think it's likely
insert weather puns here

I don't know what the point of claiming to be anything would be, it seems to be a bad move regardless of true or false

Looking back on things I still can't understand how Donuts house got burned down, but they are kind of out there so I'll throw in my vote as well

tentative vote Donut because I can't say for sure if the koala train was a mistake or not yet to act on palamedes.
SpoilerShow
I claimed because I thought that maker's hinting at smelling something was /my/ smelling something, and that would have meant granola visited maker. if he had, I would see no reason where a town pr would visit maker that night before he had claimed, so he would've been a town pr.

if I manage to get lynched by this terrible reasoning, lynch/daykill in preferably this order

1. sffle because jesus Christ
2. granola because he started this
3. some lurker? idk
and if you really think I'm scum /we have a daykill/ which amounts to 2 lynches so y'know
Affie because why? I see no reason to lynch Affie right now.
because he's not contributing and has generally acted scummy
How is he acting scummy?

I swear donut you got away with saying stuff like that in bookfia because you were town and I was scum but I will not let you get away with it here. Saying people are nebulously 'scummy' is way more suspicious in and of itself. So what has Affle done that is generally scummy?
vote donut
Votals

Affle (1) (SupahKiven)
icanhasdonut (5) (Granolaman, Palamedes, Garuru, Acionyx, Mister Visceral)
Granolaman (1) (icanhasdonut)
Palamedes (1) (Cat)

Abstaining (6) (Affle, OzTheWizard, Truegreen, Stiqqery, Schazer, Ginx-sama)

Day Three ends July 3rd, 12AM EST (~84 hours from now)
With 14 players alive, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 for soft lynch

SpoilerShow
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
noncommital, bandwagoning, "busy"

hey garuru if you could kindly shoot someone because that daykill is a second lynch and you're prob dead considering no more watcher
^ This. This is why I want you dead.
because it's not like there's any sort of protective role that could be kicking around.

Also a lot of people have been noncommittal and bandwagony, and if you want to be a jerk, lots of people have been 'busy' as well. Why is Affle so much worse than the rest of them? Besides the fact that he already has a wagon you so you can blame other people when he flips town, of course?
just like you can do with me, right?
(06-29-2014, 04:33 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »How is he acting scummy?

I swear donut you got away with saying stuff like that in bookfia because you were town and I was scum

Quote: you were town and I was scum
Quote: i was scum
Quote: i'm going to use meta to pretend it's the other way round and insinuate i'm not scum even though i probably am
vote palamedes
really.

Well that's exciting - especially since you're using that as a reason now, as opposed to when I first said it. I presume it's because you can't actually answer my question which is why you're ignoring it.

If you want to come at me though alright - I wasn't insinuating anything - you had quite a bit of bad play in bookfia - the only reason you weren't lynched was because you copclaimed, and if I hadn't been scum I would have thought you were lying about it regardless. Also your post 672 doesn't make sense because I am like 2nd on your wagon and with my own actual reasons instead of just sheeping what other people have already said.
because i skim over things occasionally, i was already suspect before you voted me, stop using WIFOM

still waiting to be daykilled so this day can end with more then just a dead town pr