Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Frozen Hearts Mafia [Family Ties - Mafia/Survivor Victory]
RE: [19/19] Frozen Hearts Mafia [DAY ONE: Word On The Street]
Fair enough. Though I can't see there being much ground for trying that other than they were IRL friends.
Unvote
Man, people are throwing around votes like candy at a birthday party. I'm split on Mirdini. On the one hand that Affle vote is just wrong. On the other hand, betting everything on a lurker last minute instead of just riding an easy mislynch (like me) seems weird, unless he's really that interested in denying information from town. That said, if the only other options people are supporting is Affle (no), Garuru (who I'm really starting to like after his latest posts), Donut, (who's not much better than Affle) and Smash Ball (who I've warmed up to during his latest posts, even though his Afflewagoning and previous behaviour still is fishy), I'm gonna Vote: Mirdini, with Smash Ball or maybe Donut as my second pick.
(06-20-2014, 06:49 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »Nope nope nope nope this is going to be a last minute mislynch nope nope

Vote Garuaru for great justice

And why exactly is the Affle lynch not a last minute mislynch?
Affle is the last minute mislynch you dipturd.

(06-20-2014, 06:49 PM)Garuru Wrote: »And did you even read my post? Judging by the timestamp, you probably didn't. Quite a defensive reflex you've got there.

K

Druple lynch or Garu lynch. We have enough people to pull either off, so "lurker lynch is better than no lynch" is not a valid excuse. Make a real vote.
With little time left, I'm going to break the passiveness and go into vote mode.

I haven't talked about Mirdini at all, but I just noticed something. If Mirdini was throwing votes around, why didn't he throw it on me? At the time of his last post(s), he didn't believe I was going after anyone, and I most certainly hadn't placed a vote down. He marked me down as suspicious for those reasons, but doesn't vote for me? Everyone else, he immediately placed a vote on after a bit of suspicion (and pretty much every time he posts).

Now that I think about what Druple said, it also doesn't make sense that he wouldn't throw a vote on Druple or Garuru. Enough people would have gotten behind both to make a softlynch, though apparently enough of us got behind Affle...or almost did... Unless he (Mirdini) was trying to bait me into a vote, which congratulations. I joined the lurkspress voting. However, I would have gotten behind the Druple vote too, so again, why not choose Druple if you wanted a lynch to get out? If you're looking at information gotten from flip, Druple lynch probably would have yielded more information than Affle lynch.

On the other hand, I'm starting to agree with Druple more, so I'm a bit less inclined to get behind his lynch now. ATM, I'll also get behind MOTG lynch too, at least until he responds. Not sure I'm confident in Mirdini scum, but it's better than nothing.

Vote: Mirdini
@Motg either you are trying to get a reaction from me or you haven't seen me play in a while.

Don't really see enough reason to lynch Garuru or Druble, or definitely Affle.

Cat has been doing the very definition of fluffposting, and bragged about her post count on the previous page. Has nobody even been reading her posts?

Other than her, I'd think about lynching motg for fluff, false useless distracting meta for no reason, and the Affle train. Maybe Dini, but agh Afflelynch was just so blatant, I don't know.
Mirdini (5) (Granolaman, Affle, Garuru, Druplesnubb, smash ball)
Granolaman (1) (Truegreen)
Druplesnubb (1) (OzTheWizard)
Mister Visceral (1) (SupahKiven)
Cat (2) (Stiqqery, speedchuck)
Garuru (3) (Acionyx, Mister Visceral, Palamedes)
Affle (6) (Mirdini, Schazer, Cat, icanhasdonut, Ginx-sama, makerofthegames)

With 19 alive, it takes 10 to lynch and 6 for softlynch
Deadline is June 20th, 10PM EST (~4.5 hours).

Mirdini (5)

Ohmygod we're going to speedlynch Mirdini on D1 this is historical/hysterical
(06-20-2014, 08:40 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »
(06-20-2014, 06:49 PM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »Nope nope nope nope this is going to be a last minute mislynch nope nope

Vote Garuaru for great justice

And why exactly is the Affle lynch not a last minute mislynch?
Affle is the last minute mislynch you dipturd.

(06-20-2014, 06:49 PM)Garuru Wrote: »And did you even read my post? Judging by the timestamp, you probably didn't. Quite a defensive reflex you've got there.

K

Druple lynch or Garu lynch. We have enough people to pull either off, so "lurker lynch is better than no lynch" is not a valid excuse. Make a real vote.

Sorry. Disregard everything I said about you, I thought you were attacking me for voting Mirdini.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Man it really helps give townreads on people when they're getting the worst speedlynches to ever exist.

If I had to support one I'd probably want to go with Affle because they're lynch wagon is moderately less shifty but at the same time I have to agree that a Mirdini mislynch day one is kind of hilarious.
EBWOP: Their not they're I'm so sorry.
Join us Pala...

Give in to your inner bastard...
Quote:Cat has been doing the very definition of fluffposting, and bragged about her post count on the previous page. Has nobody even been reading her posts?
I've been reading, though it's been pretty much the same as Acionyx, Stiqqery, and Schazer. We've all apparently forgotten about Truegreen as well. I'll get behind MOTG quicker than I'll get behind Cat, since voting Cat would be almost the same reason as voting Affle. There's a lot more I can get behind on MOTG than I can with the other people I've listed.

Pala, at this rate you don't even need to vote Affle. Affle is at the six person softlynch mark, and will get lynched unless someone on the Affle wagon hops off.

I feel like there's some kind of running joke with Mirdini dying early game...
(06-20-2014, 09:11 PM)speedchuck Wrote: »Cat has been doing the very definition of fluffposting, and bragged about her post count on the previous page. Has nobody even been reading her posts?

I made two posts without content and that's a bunch of fluffposting, right. Winky

I think MV's flipping right now should be looked at heavily is affle turns up town, but if affle turns up scum I think MV is town for sure.
i enjoy how druple says that lynching affle provides no info d1 then tries to lynch dini
(06-20-2014, 10:29 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »i enjoy how druple says that lynching affle provides no info d1 then tries to lynch dini
it's ok
since killing dini would be 'funny'
it overrules 'useful'

that's how it works
right?
I don't get it. Mirdini has been involved in the game and Affle hasn't, what's the funny part supposed to be?
Cat I haven't played with you in so long. How do you work again
Question for Vic. How did this:

(06-20-2014, 06:06 AM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »Acio get off of Garu he's probably town.

go to this:

(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Mister Visceral Wrote: »Vote Garuaru for great justice

within one page? You gave no reasons and that irks me personally.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Less than three hours remain (following the time Granolaman posted), and I'm not going to be online for these last hours. Just again warning that Affle WILL get lynched should no one who is currently voting for him changes their vote. I'm not sure how softlynching exactly works (namely, can you softlynch two people? Does it go to random if two people are tied in votes?), but there's also one more vote needed to softlynch Mirdini. Should Mirdini post or something, I won't be able to take my vote off.

That is all.
a ha ha ha

Vote: Garuru

(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Garuru Wrote: »and last but not least, mirdini. im not even going to try to puzzle what youre trying to pull off with all this, but i dont like it one bit. i mean surely you would know that lynching someone with more posts than affle would be better for information? it really seems like you're trying to silence all information by disregarding every other lynch as "not especially convincing" then encouraging a lurker bandwagon.

(06-20-2014, 06:22 PM)Affle Wrote: »Wait wait wait, I am being last minute lynched for taking time to think my vote over? People were making valid points and I am brand new to mafia, I just didn't know where my vote should go.

I'll put it back on Mirdini again, I can't put one for sure on anybody else as it is.
Vote Mirdini

s'more that Affle vanished in the middle of the day and then never posted again and then oh look his first post when he's back contains no opinions and a counter-vote! If you want me to not want to lynch him he's going to need to you know participate in the game :I

I'd also like to dispute that we couldn't get any info off this wagon. Look at all the cool votes piled up on Affle/myself! :D

(06-20-2014, 06:26 PM)Garuru Wrote: »furthermore, your vote hopping all day leaves a bad taste in my mouth, and is also not very conductive to scumhunting.

Vote: Mirdini

This is a terrible reason to vote me because guess what it's Day One votehopping and making things happen is what the day is all about because there's nothing to go on initially. You yourself defended MV doing similar!
Actually still feel okay about smash ball (I was poking you over your vote style all game but I don't necessarily think that alone makes you scummy - while I'm not a fan of it you're reading light town to me at the moment), Granolaman because well NOLADREAM.

If there's not scum in the other three votes on my wagon I'm fine with getting lynched.
Garu:

(06-20-2014, 07:40 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »Garuru waffles over Kiven and waffles over maker after I ask him for a stronger opinion. He then says he feels scummy things ('trying to avoid being lynched') about Kiven but he doesn't actually commit to a proper read on Kiven. Same deal with maker thus far.

For the record I also don't support Cat lynch.

(06-20-2014, 09:20 AM)Garuru Wrote: »
(06-20-2014, 06:19 AM)Acionyx Wrote: »Related: what makes kiven and maker townier than droiple?

Because Drups already had a wagon built up. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Oh and also because of that thing he did where he said he forgot he was voting me which I'm pretty sure is bullshit, from the reasons Pala outlined. And his sudden random calling out of Granola. I mean, if you want to get specific. But mainly it was the Vic vote right after mine. Like I said, it was sudden, and Vic was easy. He was probably trying to ask for my forgiveness or something. Anyways, yeah I guess I didn't feel more intensely on him than the likes of Maker or Kiven, at least not based on the Vic wagon. So my vote went to the one with the highest amount of votes.

Like, you have to remember, this is D1, and there isn't really much of anything to go on. Apparently, you people are so vehemently opposed to no lynching, thus, I become pressured to pick someone and vote. So, why not Drups? He already has people thinking he's scummy, and if I think he's a little bit scummy too, then this lynch can't go wrong.

I mean, sure of course I would vote someone else without a wagon! But I'd like to not scatter the votes around, otherwise we'll have a hard time lynching anyone at the end of today. Is this scummy play? Probably, and I'll probably be lynched for it.

For some reason, though, you guys are acting like it isn't D1, and we're already late enough in the game where I have to have proper opinions on everyone else with absolutely 0 waffling.

Well, here we go.

Kiven - Light scum, thanks to that thing I noticed where he doesn't want to seem committed.
maker - Probably town despite (or because of) that thing up top. My instincts are saying scum, though. See? Look at me waffling. It means I'm confused. But I'm going to commit to saying he's light town, at least until later in the game.
Drups - Light scum, thanks to being on the Vic wagon and also the reasons I outlined above.

Parking my vote right on Drups, until enough people switch to Kiven or convince me someone else is a better lynch today.

These two posts happened.
I looked back and saw waffling after I read Dini's post, and then you posted your post and I didn't like it. You're just like "I know I'm scummy but w/e waffling is A-OK" when
1) it's the reason you're being lynched and
2) it's not A-OK Even on Day 1. Especially with ~36 hours left in Day 1.
(06-20-2014, 09:41 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »but at the same time I have to agree that a Mirdini mislynch day one is kind of hilarious.

wait how does pala know I'm a mislynch
can I start another last minute wagon because damn that's something I want to last minute wagon on

how many people are around
Quote:You yourself defended MV doing similar!
Really quick before I go I read page 8 or something which I assume is what you're referring to but didn't see it, don't have time to read your other post sorry if I'm wrong about that.
I'm staring down the Unprecedented Precipice and Granola's at the bottom yelling "if your friends told you to jump off a cliff would you do it"

I'm gonna do it

vote: Mirdini