Murder By The Book - Ender's Game

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Murder By The Book - Ender's Game
RE: Murder By The Book - Day 4: Life of Pie
Pretty sure Nova has explained that several times. The fact that you're still asking that question instead of, you know, reacting to said explanations ever doesn't bode well for my indecisive reads right now.
I don't get why he thinks i'm lying about my claim when ruru's info supports it.
Well, if Donut, Eberron, and Akumu really are all town than flips most of my reads on their head pretty hard.

Truegreen looks a bit worse in that case, but besides that, the bulk of the scumteam has probably been powerlurking this whole day. (Looking at Schazer, Whim, Agent, Dalm, Gnauga, and Bigro here.)

I could still see Donut as being scum with Eberron, Garuru, or both, but that's clearly not something that should be pursued today at least.

Unvote for now.
Akumu is light town. Don't know the busdrive n1 so can't be sure.
Scum probably didn't busdrive Akumu twice given his relative lack of activity/importance.
Looks like I have to Vote: Donut to have a chance at not being dead. Did I mention that I don't want to be dead?
oh shit, another page appeared suddenly out of nowhere....have I not been getting emailed the latest posts?
...not one TWO PAGES popped out from beneath my nose without me seeing hide nor hair of a post update E-Mail...
BAH! I don't have any idea what is going on anymore, Fuck everything back to vote Schazer
hey true, nobody wants to be dead.

maybe tell us why *we* shouldn't want you dead?
Because while I'm rather aggressive and paranoid and sometimes prone to flights of fancy I have always tried to hunt scum. My most significant blunder was my crusade against Slorange, and I have learned much from it.

I understand if people are suspicious of me for that, but beyond that I'm not sure. Several of the recent claims against me have seemed rather flimsy to me, hardly any analysis, particularly no longterm analysis pointing against me. In fact most of the long term examinations have suggested light town. Might I point out Coldblooded's statement earlier today. Post Post: #757 on page 31 if you want to reread it.

I would also like to point out that my central claims have often been solid and defensible even if my extrapolation has been somewhat off target. I was right about Slorange obscuring the nature of his power, I presented what some consider as the most probable pie mechanic, I called Schazer out for his very dogmatic defenses of Slorange, something even Slorange conceded was unusual. I point out things that others often don't consider. Maybe I can be too vocal sometimes and I am not without flaws but I can be a definite asset. I look at things from various perspectives. When I see bullshit I am unafraid to come down on it like a mallet of iron, expecting others to do the same to me.

Do not forget also, that this is my first time playing the game. And yet I feel that some treat me like a veteran. It has been commented that I have learned quickly, and while I am nowhere close to being an expert, I feel I can hold my own in this game.
(04-26-2014, 09:02 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »I don't get why he thinks i'm lying about my claim when ruru's info supports it.

You know what? We've spent like two days talking about mechanics and claims and I'm done with that crap. Claims can be lies. Claims don't absolve you. Play like you're telling the truth and maybe I'll think you're telling the truth.
[Image: sig.gif]
(04-11-2014, 12:35 AM)Schazer Wrote: »pffft dingle your pringles more like hop on your popcorn
(06-03-2014, 03:10 AM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »DON'T EDIT POSTS YOU'LL GET MODKILLED wait a minute.
Hey Truegreen what is your role.
okay wow cool. donut I'm kinda ??? about your choices but this is good. (maf must be mad with suddenly 4 potential townfirms lol). we'll see how things turn out. to people who are concerned: if donut is lying we'll know fairly soon. this kind of tactic would be feasible for maf near mylo/lylo but it's not at this point in the game.
kiiind of concerned about akumu fighting the claims like this and suggesting we lynch a copclaim right now. if truegreen is somehow town can they PLEASE get lynched finally
if truegreen's scum (this is much more likely) I feel like schazer=maf is unlikely.

hey donut, do you know what 3ps would read as to you?
gnauga, your "truegreen is town or neutral but lynch him I guess" attitude is sorta warning bells.
frankly I agree that some of the people making claims right now are also some of the more scummy elements. but I'd prefer to try and catch them in lies than risk lynching power roles off the bat.
I am not going to tell you and I'm not going to tell anyone. That is for me to know and me alone.

That information being known may or may not compromise the effectiveness of my abilities. I shall make no implicit claim to any role. And I'm not going to make up something or 'color it' some certain way just to effect other's interpretation of me. I'll die before I commit such an act.
sorry for the weird grammar 'others interpretations' is what I meant. The evening is impacting my writing. I apologize.
tbh truegreen if you want to get out of this lynch you'll probably have to explain garuru's claim that you and akumu were bussed n2 + donut's claim that akumu is town. since that's an important point behind "truegreen is scum" that you haven't really addressed
and by explain I mean "take a stance based off of these things that is logical."
p.s. decide whether you are a fabulous enough player to be kept around on that merit or an inexperienced player that should be judged much more kindly. you are contradictory on this
1. Could you show me the specific posts in which these claims occurred, I think I missed them.

2. The inexperienced thing is more descriptive of my earlier actions and sort of a measure of how far I believe I've come. Saying that feels kind of arrogant but whatever. Right now, I'd say I'm a merit, and I have a unique set of perspectives.
(04-26-2014, 11:51 PM)Truegreen Wrote: »In fact most of the long term examinations have suggested light town. Might I point out Coldblooded's statement earlier today. Post Post: #757 on page 31 if you want to reread it.

This is true, but like 50% of my read there was because of you being unaligned with both Eberron and Donut, who were looking super scummy at the time.

I mean, Truegreen's not a major scumread of mine or anything, but he still seems like a better option than just lynching the cop claim or shoving a lynch down the throat of some random lurker with five hours to spare.

Anyways, I'm heading out right now and may or may not be back before the deadline. Have fun without me everyone.
(04-26-2014, 12:47 PM)icanhasdonut Wrote: »Ref
Akumu N1-town(busdriven??)
Slorange N2-town
Eberron N3-town(no alive busdriver)

(04-26-2014, 04:42 PM)Garuru Wrote: »also wow i am dumb. somehow i didn't even notice solaris' actual role until now. i just skimmed that post, saw he was scum, and gave a silent cheer.

with the knowledge that the busdriver was scum, i can confirm that akumu and truegreen were driven n2 (which is why truegreen was not the intended target of the pie)

i somehow have the feeling scum arent likely to drive two townies. based on this, my gut tells me one of the two are scum (truegreen, most likely) because the likely course for a scum busdriver would be to drive the cop away from scum, and truegreen seems like a possible investigative target n2 due to being quite active during the day, but also suspicious. however, they could both be town i guess. also, no way are they both scum.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
How does Donut know if Akumu is town?

Also, how is it certain that Akumu and I are not both town? There seems to be a lot of speculation about scum motives there. Solaris especially seems to have acted quite oddly and erratically through the game. Look at the Eberron Lynch, Akumu was almost certain of Eberron's guilt based on Solaris's choice to save him, yet donut suggests Eberron is in fact town. What do we actually know for certain about Solaris's logic?
Still say that Sol did that to prevent a D1 lynch and to sow seeds of farther doubt against me. I only avoided having aku go after me again D2 because Nola dropped a claim on bodystacker and had every vote go flying at him.

I'd have more but I'm writing this via my cell. By chance, what is the current vote tally?
(04-26-2014, 04:53 PM)Dragon Fogel Wrote: »I'm Running Out Of Ideas For Votal Titles

Truegreen - 6 (Schazer, Whimbrel, Nova, eberron, icanhasdonuts, Akumu)
eberron - 2 (Garuru, Truegreen)
icanhasdonuts - 3 (Sotek, Coldblooded, Seedy)
Schazer - 1 (Palamedes)

With 15 alive and active, it takes 8 to lynch and 5 to soft lynch. Deadline is Saturday, April 26 at 11:59 PM Mountain Time, about 13 hours from now.

lessee, palamedes changed from schazer to truegreen, Nova changed from truegreen to donut, sotek unvoted, coldblooded unvoted, so

I Hope It's Not Some Huge Faux Pas To Do Unofficial Votals

Truegreen - 6 (Schazer, Whimbrel, eberron, icanhasdonuts, Akumu, Palamedes)
eberron - 2 (Garuru, Truegreen)
icanhasdonuts - 2 (Nova, Seedy)
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Wait, Donut's claims seem to be the center of the latest stage of the push on me (combined with Solaris's role) but where did the accuracy of his reads come from? Am I missing something because it looked like he just pulled them out of his ass.

Vote Donut till this is resolved or I die, whichever comes first.
Man guys is this going to be winefia again where there's two scum cops on different teams because I have never seen a scummier cop than donut. Since it's not, I'm pretty sure it's Truegreen or bust.

(Garuru, did you actually mean that you were told exactly what roles visited exactly which people for all roles (think you said it a few posts ago)? Because that seems crazy OP and I don't think Fogel and Para would have put that in.)