Webcomic Deer Rectory

Webcomic Deer Rectory
RE: Webcomic Deer Rectory
I keep thinking the "head" bit of it looks decidedly foxy, although yeah obviously more insectoid than anything.
I did not trust it as soon as Annie started following it. I'm not sure it is what it says it is. My initial reaction was that it's some sort of malicious trickster and this is another lesson for Annie about the forest and its ways, which as its medium she needs to understand.
As pointed out in some places, following an unfamiliar voice in a magical forest is probably not the best idea.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
At first I was wondering why y'all weren't taking the mysterious glowing bug's reveal at face value, as I did. But then I remembered that this chapter's title is "Crash Course"...
~◕ w◕~
“... anyway, that’s how I found out my spirit animal was a bandicoot.”
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
(09-10-2013, 07:23 PM)Whimbrel Wrote: »At first I was wondering why y'all weren't taking the mysterious glowing bug's reveal at face value, as I did. But then I remembered that this chapter's title is "Crash Course"...

yeah on the last page all I thought was that it was trouble, but I kinda forgot about that with the last panel
More spoiler-ish Gunnerkrigg stuff below.
Show Content
Well, the chapter is literally a crash course :v

Show Content
All is totally as it appears right now what are you talking about
so I just recently got into Dumbing of Age and I think it's pretty good. Know if any of his other stuff is good?
i liked shortpacked! but thats the only one i read and i never finished it and it apparently ended
The Dumbing of Age that just came online a few minutes ago left me just staring at the screen for a bit before I just went "oh".

That appears to have been Ethan's reaction too so good job writer :L
what do you guys think of johnny wander? I read the oldest strips and the most recent and I don't quite get it... the beginning looks like it's just a journal comic, but the end looks like it's got story? Can someone share what its deal is?
The artist is super busy with actual for-monies projects and such so they're posting one of their actual story works page by page. I wanna say it's fully complete already but I dunno?
I've been on a binge-ing spree lately (binging? bingeing?) and I just finished octopus pie and bad machinery. cool comics thar. JW was one that I've heard around, I just didn't know if it was one I should get into.
I'm having a hard time maintaining my hesitance at the Kat/Paz storyline, because they are just way too friggin' cute.
[Image: b24fbee0b474fc5fafb3050b2ca79200.png]
Rabbits have very sensitive ears, if the speaker was right next to their ear it would be painful!
I think it's okay since she acknowledges it. It's supposed to make no sense, i guess.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
I'm just sad because we're denied the wonderful image of Rabbit Phones
Eh. I stopped caring about CQ and now i just look at the pretty pictures every once in a while.
So i was catching up with Paranatural and i noticed two things about this page

1) It's stupidly funny

2) He's wearing an Eagle Time shirt Crying Eagle
wait, which page?
[Image: egg005.png?raw=1][Image: egg005.png?raw=1]
The one he linked with on the word this.

In other news, today's Oglaf is way funnier to me than it has any right to be. God, I love the dwarves.
IT SHOOTS OUT FIRE OH MY FUCKIN