Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP - D2: Milk Stains (21/24)
was making textwall forums ate

gist:
dini I'm hurt you don't include me and/or scoffles in your little group (jk)

pala, konec, dini all need talk more also town

kiven is meh neutral

if scofflaw keeps up d1 play he's townlaw if not prolly scumlaw

2create is mostly a high prioroty lynch because he's said the most
where's Walrus
YD12K is someone I'd be okay looking at
Gnauga is weird need to look through their posts
cali is still weird but feels either scum or newbtown bleh

everyone else is lurking too much and shouldn't

also unvote 2create
I dunno, I got nuthin to say but wait, the one who talks the most is the biggest target?

That doesn't really wanna make me talk more
I kind of don't like the sound of that post. "If participating gets me lynched I'm going to do nothing" idk I don't like that lurker mentality but it reads me as something kinda dumb for a scum to say. From what I'm reading it's better to lynch create because lynching someone who's been giving more input/reads = more information for the town based on their flip. Don't be lazy because you're afraid of getting lynched. That's antitown

I'm still working on my notes, I'll have some substantial stuff either within the hour or in the morning. Just wanted to comment on that because it bugged me
Also, according to that logic we'd be attacking red, not 2create. Viata's looking good, especially as a replacement.
(05-30-2013, 07:03 AM)myw Wrote: »I dunno, I got nuthin to say but wait, the one who talks the most is the biggest target?

That doesn't really wanna make me talk more

no, "of the people who looked scummy he said the most, thus his lynch would be most informative"
also viata sounding town, definitely interested in those notes

myw looking worse after that post

will try to read gnauga posts in morning

might DOTA instead so uh
ye ah
I don't really see the logic in scummy people talking, seems pointless. If I were scum, I would... do whatever the people that aren't ever talked about are doing.

If you want my read- I'm really not sure 2 create is scum. He should really at least roleclaim or something.
(05-30-2013, 05:53 PM)myw Wrote: »I don't really see the logic in scummy people talking, seems pointless. If I were scum, I would... do whatever the people that aren't ever talked about are doing.

If you want my read- I'm really not sure 2 create is scum. He should really at least roleclaim or something.

I'm...
I
hhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vote myw
also where is advanced search button on these forums I want to search Gnauga's posts still
also myw's now
That's... a little bit too obvious to be scum.

Third party, maybe? Considering we may have a serial killer in our midst, it's likely.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
(05-30-2013, 06:37 PM)Red709 Wrote: »
(05-30-2013, 05:53 PM)myw Wrote: »I don't really see the logic in scummy people talking, seems pointless. If I were scum, I would... do whatever the people that aren't ever talked about are doing.

I'm...
I
hhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

vote myw
am

am I missing something here
I'unno, maybe it's about asking for day 2 claim?
If I die at dusk there'll be a flip anyway and if against all odds I stay alive it's better for me not to claim, so explain yourself, myw?

vote: (dammit) FOS: myw.

Also yeah I'm pretty derp and I feel like I'm actually hurting town a bit here.
That's why you should completely go ahead and lynch me if you feel like it.
I do want town to win.
Please don't hardlynch me though.
The more daylight is left the more mistakes scum can make.
(05-30-2013, 07:43 PM)2create Wrote: »Also yeah I'm pretty derp and I feel like I'm actually hurting town a bit here.
That's why you should completely go ahead and lynch me if you feel like it.
I do want town to win.
Please don't hardlynch me though.
The more daylight is left the more mistakes scum can make.

yo I'm on your side but you sure as hell aren't doing yourself any favors here

a one-sentence question followed by what counts for a vote isn't exactly the sort of thing that's going to convince the people voting for you that you're town

like if you're town go find/lynch some scum, stop wallowing in self-pity!

*returns to waiting for Kiven to reply*
RE: Tropefia, A PYP, D2: Milk Stains, 21/24 NEEDING 1-2 REPLACEMENTS INQUIRE WITHIN
Mirdini Wrote:anyway hey Kiven okay you gave me 4 reads I guess that's decent? Would like to know why you're comfortable with the 2create wagon when you're not comfortable with the guy that started said wagon today though (Gnauga)?

I'm not uh... not comfortable with Gnauga. I just want to hear more of him. I liked that one post he made this game day, but he just kind of poofed away.
mmmmmmk

Vote: Purple Walrus

I get the annoying feeling that 2create lynch is going to go through whether I want it or not unless he does something amazing but them's the breaks

and with that last post from him my willingness to try to stop said lynch is dropping rapidly
Red, here's my posts so far: https://eagle-time.org/search.php?action...order=desc

Derptown 2create seems possible, but I'm sticking to my guns here. I'm still seeing a flailing derpscum, and I don't see any better reads. I'm looking at Myw, but that looks more like a legitimate disagreement of reads, rather than a really obvious defense. Or are we entering wine country now? I hate wine.

Dini: I'm not following your reasons for the PW-vote. Can you outline 'em for me?

People who are lurking: FelixSparks Seastormjt Mathgirl277. I mean, I'm not super-talkative either, but please let us know you're still playing.

SpoilerShow
[Image: xwldX.gif]
Gotta say that Red is jumping around a lot for a lot of shaky reasons and it's actually making me feel uncomfortable?

Also - Kiven dropping in with a one sentence thing and nothing else makes me feel the exact same way I feel about youdon't. Like he's making a single post to try and get people off of his back (Mirdini specificall y) and hoping people leave him alone.

Some further thoughts on 2create make me pretty sure he's anti-town (probably third party) because if it gave some pro-town extra powers we'd have probably heard about it by now. Wait no 2create mentions that in the last post (with a light magical bag yay) but I'm also not ecstatic with the post as a whole.
(05-30-2013, 09:01 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »stuff

re: Kiven

yeah I mean I was wondering if I should go after Kiven more but I mean he's answered every question I've thrown at him and he's obviously comfortable with his vote and I'm getting moreso so unless you can come up with a reason for why he should talk more...? There's plenty of people who have posted less than he has.
As for Walrus he's basically my second-favorite lynch at the moment. Why? He's very inconsistent with posting as far as I've seen, popping up when people start mentioning him and tossing down a vote and an opinion and then vanishing again.

Also his vote on yd12k is there for basically no reason and it feels a lot like he's just sitting off to the sidelines hoping he doesn't have to give an opinion on the 2create lynch or anything substantive.
I could definitely get behind a PW lynch - man (walrus?) needs to stop hiding

but I kind of want MYW to explain what the ffffuck he's doing

give us some reads or something because right now you just are setting off my scumdar so hard

also after looking over gnauga posts don't particularly like him either
not a fan of the d1 "we won't hit scum so I won't vote" thing, and looking back not exactly enjoying the way that wagon formed either
I wanted to lynch 2create anyways so I missed looking at the wagon. my mistake
How the heck aren't you getting it?

If 2create is getting the majority of votes, he might as well roleclaim if he's really not scum as to provide us with information and not you know, die in vain or whatnot.

If I were scum why would I care if the guy who's the biggest lynch target claims or not? He's probably screwed anyway. Red you're jumping to conclusions so ridiculously fast. I really don't know about you.

2create's response makes me feel like he's scum now. Still, I still want a roleclaim.
well I think the point people are making is 2create is actually not getting the majority of votes (or he'd be lynched) so trying to force a claim out of him when it's still possible he could get through the day without one is pretty darn scummy assuming he's town. If he's scum that's totally reasonable and his backing away means he doesn't have a fakeclaim ready but he could just as easily be a town power role that is functionally useless when revealed (or a townie who is pretending to be such so that if he does manage to live he misdirects the scum roleblocker/similar role/kill).
myw posts sound like heavy rolefishing. I don't want a roleclaim out of create as much as I want more opinions out of create. Why do you think we can get information *only* out of roleclaims?? I also don't get why getting the roleclaim really matters if you think he's scum anyway.

vote myw
(I might change this when I'm finally done with my notes but for now this will do. concentration issues blah)

I actually don't agree with the create lynch that much, he doesn't feel like mafia. His attitude is antitown but feels like stubborn town than stubborn scum. create, who do you think is scum and who would you rather want lynched than yourself? Why don't you have any strong opinions?

I think more people should be giving their reads at the very least because then we can work off of that later when they flip. I don't like the mentality that getting lynched as town is the worst thing ever because if you're town your first priority is to get scum killed, not to survive (unless you're a really important role but even then it should be first priority). If you're getting lynched and you're town, at least give the town something to work with so you can help your team out!

Also I think that prodding people to talk is filler that makes one seem like they're contributing more than they really are, but fmpov everyone in here could do well to talk a bit more
Alright that's fair Dini.

That's also why I'm after youdon't and dislike Kiven so I could Vote: Walrus.

Also I think myw does have a point - not on how 2create needs to claim but Red how the fuck are you getting such a ridiculous scumread from myw (I think myw's pretty cool though I guess there are a couple meta reasons to help that).