Space Opera - The Drip Chronicles

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Space Opera - The Drip Chronicles
Re: Space Opera - The Drip Chronicles
Originally posted on MSPA by Drillgorg.

thriggle Wrote:By concluding this section, I can continue this adventure from where I left off as soon as I get a new computer (after a sad but certainly temporary hiatus); I'll start a new thread entitled Space Opera: The Drip Chronicles (volume II) or something, and it will start brand new exciting adventures of Bob and his erstwhile companions/archnemeses as the alien sun rises on a new day on this harsh and terrifying world!
Like Pikmin!
Originally posted on MSPA by Ed.

thriggle Wrote:
Ed_knott Wrote:[img]images/smilies/mspa_reader.gif[/img]
Nooooooo! Don't you see, Ed?

By concluding this section, I can continue this adventure from where I left off as soon as I get a new computer (after a sad but certainly temporary hiatus); I'll start a new thread entitled Space Opera: The Drip Chronicles (volume II) or something, and it will start brand new exciting adventures of Bob and his erstwhile companions/archnemeses as the alien sun rises on a new day on this harsh and terrifying world!
[Image: edead.png]

You explained that pannel too late.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
Originally posted on MSPA by thriggle.

Ed_knott Wrote:
thriggle Wrote:
Ed_knott Wrote:[img]images/smilies/mspa_reader.gif[/img]
Nooooooo! Don't you see, Ed?

By concluding this section, I can continue this adventure from where I left off as soon as I get a new computer (after a sad but certainly temporary hiatus); I'll start a new thread entitled Space Opera: The Drip Chronicles (volume II) or something, and it will start brand new exciting adventures of Bob and his erstwhile companions/archnemeses as the alien sun rises on a new day on this harsh and terrifying world!
[Image: edead.png]

You explained that pannel too late.
[Image: sad.png]
Originally posted on MSPA by foobar.

Thriggle is going to have a lot on his conscience when he goes to bed tonight.
Originally posted on MSPA by Wesley Foxx.

Except you wouldn't start a new thread unless it was a separate adventure or it hit 100 pages, otherwise I'd just merge them. [img]images/smilies/mspa_face.gif[/img]

But seriously, I understood what that meant just fine. :| Though I have a feeling we should probably make sure that there are no giant, leering moons coming closer and closer to us, otherwise we'd better finish up before day three is up [img]images/smilies/icon_blueghost.gif[/img]

Wesley Foxx Wrote:Except you wouldn't start a new thread unless it was a separate adventure or it hit 100 pages, otherwise I'd just merge them. [img]images/smilies/mspa_face.gif[/img]
Aw, maaan. Even if the name were different and Wesley/Nigel were the hero?
Originally posted on MSPA by Flyingphish.

Space Opera - The Rubble Chronicles ?

Steve John could be the star of Interstellar Musical - The Drop Chronicles...
Originally posted on MSPA by Wesley Foxx.

It would have to be a different adventure really.

If its just a character shift, you change the title, ala Jormangundir/Misaksgjagkagwhateverhernameis or Sminly/Zielo

So that's a no to the Pird Chronicles?
SpoilerShow

Aw, c'mon... Mutewood II got it's own thread. /whine whine.

That said, I'm not really bothered either way. We'll see what happens. [img]images/smilies/icon_winky.gif[/img]

Finish this thread, then start another one as the sequel [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by Renegade Electron.

Renegade Electron: CPR on adventure
Originally posted on MSPA by The Random One.

Renegade Electron Wrote:Renegade Electron: CPR on adventure
MISTAKE OF MASS ERRORISM: This adventure is not dead! It's but on a plain and announced hiatus!

[Image: 001.png]
[Image: 002.gif]
You wake up in a box.
[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by Epamynondas.

> Rejoice

>Look around
Originally posted on MSPA by quarg.

Epamynondas Wrote:>readers: Rejoice

>Look around
[img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img]
they really are Rejoicing!
Originally posted on MSPA by MalkyTop.

YEAAAAAH.

...That's a really long first day.

> Jump all about.
Originally posted on MSPA by suomynonAyletamitlU.

[img]images/smilies/apple.gif[/img]

> Status!
> Status for anyone else who might be appropriate to check the status of and who we can currently check the status of!

Epamynondas Wrote:>Look around
You decide to examine your dim surroundings.
[Image: 003.png]
The box is full of FABRIC. There are three pieces of CLOTHING crafted from the fabric: a large round piece with a transparent section, and two smaller ones, each with a hole on the top and some sort of exhaust vent on the bottom.
[Image: 005.png]
suomynonAyletamitlU Wrote:> Status!
> Status for anyone else who might be appropriate to check the status of and who we can currently check the status of!
[Image: 004-1.gif]
[Image: 004bottom.png]
[img]images/smilies/whatwillyoudo.gif[/img]
Originally posted on MSPA by SleepingOrange.

>Bob the Drip: Progress dream sequence; hallucinate you are Mr. Pac-Man
Originally posted on MSPA by Odinod.

SpoilerShow

> Bob: Dream Sequence, Big Lebowski style.
Originally posted on MSPA by Client#9.

small piece of rubble> just keep doing what your doing man, you're doing great.
Originally posted on MSPA by The Random One.

Client#9 Wrote:small piece of rubble> just keep doing what your doing man, you're doing great.
[img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img] [img]images/smilies/icon_up.gif[/img]

SpoilerShow

>NT: Explore
Originally posted on MSPA by Not A Ninja.

YAY!!!!! HE'S BACK [img]images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img]

Ed_knott Wrote:
SpoilerShow
Hey Ed what happened to that bullet hole in your head from earlier?

Also

NT: Try to locate Small piece of rubble

or

NT: Return to Wesley, it's time to report your findings!