Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
Mother FUCKER.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
SpoilerShow
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Well if it wasn't obvious, I was the rival don. And... I have the feeling I'm also ineffectual. So uh there goes the game for me I guess?

Lynch: Drakenmedes. This will not change.

prev e: apparently I won just by surviving so yay.
SpoilerShow
Alrighty, now that all of that has been cleared up...
Anyone have any real suggestions for a lynch?
... Those of you that have lost your wallets can offer your opinion in spirit (or should handle that in their quicktopics, apparently)
Unvote
if y'all can't decide on a lynch you could always let me decide for yoooooooooou~
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
Ok wait what why the fuck is Sebastian in this game.

Why is he mafia. Why. What.
(05-20-2013, 09:40 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Ok wait what why the fuck is Sebastian in this game.

Why is he mafia. Why. What.

oh god why

Para did you try to cause two paranoia-induced heartattacks with a particularly egregious act of name-dropping

because if so you may have succeeded

also we are going to have to have words when you return
Sebastian was a penguin all along. I KNEW IT.
arglblarglgralb
...but... but... but...

*sighs*

...don't suppose anyone knows off the top of their 'ead if Gene's "little girl with lollipop" or Fogel's "disgruntled ghost" might correspond to other previous villains? Just taking "he found some friends to do it with" to a logical extreme, even if those two don't exactly have this outrageous mafia-fanfiction ring to them...

(mind you, repeated application of the indefinite article with regards to scum flips, plus Fogel previously having gone "oh do you think there are two factions then?" when Gene flipped implies... sorry I'm reading too much into flavour this is a thing I ought not to do)

oh and Garuru given that your action is presumably more quack than a west-country pond in April have you considered only targeting beru from now on

you know, just in case we decide we want to lynch her at some point
Oh, sorry about that, wheat. You have a nice day, though! It was a real pleasure meeting you!
So... In light of that, we need to lynch someone.
I vote... hm... How about... Anacreon? We haven't heard anything from them in a while.
Vote: Anacreon
Forgot to vote, derp
I completely forgot why should we vote for Anacreon, but I guess that is a good reason.
VOTE: ANACREON ENEMY UNKNOWN
...wait, does that mean that granola is actually playing? I mean, he's got a wincon and powers and everything you'd expect a proper participant to have bar a mention on the playerlist...

Vote: granola

but yeah people who haven't posted in forever are the worst kind of people

I might put my serious hat on again later and go a-hunting for 'em
VOTALS: NOW IN TECHNICOLOUR

(absent wallets)(absent players)

beruru - 1 - (LegendaryQ)
Schazer - 1 - (btp)
THE ABOMINATION - 1 - (Garuru)
anacreon - 2 - (Pharas, ProfessorLizzard)
granolaman - 1 - (Sruixan)

Abstaining - 10 - (beruru, THE ABOMINATION, Airey, Boogeyman, ParadoxGamer, seedy, anacreon, SleepingOrange, texcat, Schazer)

With 16 alive, it takes 9 to lynch. There is no soft lynch, so currently nobody would be lynched.

...so as it currently stands, with four players not having posted since the start of the day and five still-wandering wallets (I personally haven't heard back from wheat yet in my QT), we can't actually lynch anyone.

heheh
NoLynch is beginning to look like a bad option.

Vote: Anacreon
There is literally only 7 players who can vote and aren't absent. Unless I'm mistaken in thinking walletless players are also voteless.
But yeah vote: anacreon anyways.
I am good with what wheat said. Also thank you Wheat N' Dini for keeping things goin' while I was away!
(05-21-2013, 08:17 PM)Garuru Wrote: »There is literally only 7 players who can vote and aren't absent. Unless I'm mistaken in thinking walletless players are also voteless.

We're not strictly voteless; it's just that the placement of our five votes is entirely at wheat's discretion, and given what he did to the Credit wagon we've no reason to believe he'll let us contribute to the lynch. I still have no idea what rigmarole is required to regain our wallets, so for the time being we might as well be voteless. Given that "the time being" is perhaps up to 13:30 GMT on the 23rd, I reckon our best shot at a lynch involves shoving firecrackers up the arses of the truant quartet...

(and it's absolutely grand to have you back, Para, and due thanks must indeed go to wheat and Dini)
I have to say I would prefer our lynch target be granola, since we don't know much about anacreon other than him not being around.

Then again granola's ability might be pretty useful to somebody. Then again maybe not.

I guess if we stick all the controllable votes onto a single person, that at least helps our chances against giving him another daykill.

Vote: anacreon
oh uh wow i actually forgot i was in this game.
hi. hello. I may have willfully erased all memory of this game during finals week.
I guess I could be popping in to lynch anacreon but that seems a bit unsporting of me seeing as I doubt he's lurked any harder
but I suppose we really must lynch someone, eh