Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tropefia - A PYP - N5: Downed Guy (11/24) (need replacement)
RE: Tropefia - A PYP -D1: For Realsies (24/24)
I don't remember it much since I got lynched D1 and never really paid attention after I died and I tried looking it up, but I gave up. Anyway, Credit might be able to remember or post a link.
More lynch wagons than Oregon Trail
6 to lynch softly, 13 to lynch hardly
Best pun.

Mirdini (1) - TehPilot
myw (1) - Garuru
Seastorm (1) - frigidScholar
Garuru (1) - myw
Leafsw0rd (1) - calibornio
Cat (2) - Mirdini, Cat
Calibornio (3) - Red709, MrGuy, Credit
Red709 (3) - cyber95, Palamedes
2create (1) - SupahKiven
frigidScholar (1) - Leafsw0rd
Konec0 (1) - 2create
Scoffles (1) - Konec0
Credit (1) - Kieros
Purple Walrus (2) - Scoffles, yd12k
For some reason I didn't know what you guys were talking about until you mentioned me.

But here it is guise :3
Oh, I forgot there were only 12 players. Anyway, basically confirmed that either Pala or cyber has double-voting power.
(05-19-2013, 01:53 AM)LegendaryQ Wrote: »More lynch wagons than Oregon Trail
6 to lynch softly, 13 to lynch hardly
Best pun.

Mirdini (1) - TehPilot
myw (1) - Garuru
Seastorm (1) - frigidScholar
Garuru (1) - myw
Leafsw0rd (1) - calibornio
Cat (2) - Mirdini, Cat
Calibornio (3) - Red709, MrGuy, Credit
Red709 (3) - cyber95, Palamedes
2create (1) - SupahKiven
frigidScholar (1) - Leafsw0rd
Konec0 (1) - 2create
Scoffles (1) - Konec0
Credit (1) - Kieros
Purple Walrus (2) - Scoffles, yd12k

K, one of you two is a warlock

or Red could be marked there's that too

but the warlock one is more likely, isn't it?
also basically confirmed pilot is not a granny

Okay I'm done with that.

(05-18-2013, 08:34 PM)2create Wrote: »I'll have to agree with.... no, wait.
I'm not convinced. I'll only cast a lynch veute if needed, but bandwagoning on a bandwagoner is not the best, feur a reason named hypocricy. Also, we do need a lynch at ze end of ze day.

NO PLAYING IT SAFE.

You're gonna use your vote and you're gonna enjoy every second of it.
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
OH damn it ninja'd
honestly "Redwagon" was never an actual thing because (as now confirmed) one of pala/cyber is a warlock

that's why PW suddenly going OH SHIT HAHA NO IT WAS JUST A RANDAVOTE GUISE because scoffles poked him is weiiiird and it's also why you saying "let's ignore that" is even weeeeeiiiiiirder calibornio

Scoffles flipping when I was still 2 away from soft is also weird, but I did suddenly accrue 4 votes when 95% of players were voting for individual lynches which... stands out as a THING, so I kind of get why he called people on it but.... hhhhh

this entire thing feels off, and we basically have our first power role about to be outed as a side effect... *sigh*
this is way too early for people to be getting annoyed at this

it's me

i have the double vote

I maintain my vote because I think Red is a party pooper.
Okay so I don't like 2create so far. I just really feel that intentionally not casting a vote is very safe, so vote: 2create.

Opinions, please.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Yeah here's mine.

You can't vote a person for being intuitive and trying to find stuff out. So that one's on your head, cyber.

Also, playing it too safe like that doesn't make you town, at all.

unvote for now
Hmm... I think the ones lookin most suspicious right now are Purple Walrus and Calibornio, but I can see how 2create is playing it safe.

Also would like to hear from konec0, because he came in during the half-RVS thing but didn't really say anything.

(And I am awful at changing votes apparently. Unvote, Vote: Purple Walrus)
welp. I would uphold my "Imma push to lynch people that drop their pants" promise from earlier, but it would appear it was inevitable with Cyber... hhhhhhh

Dini, Cat, other people get in here say things
Ehhhh... inclined not to be hugely suspicious of calihornio of yet, as I've been in similar circumstances. Still, I don't see that much of a reason to change vote either right now, and I can see why he might seem scummy, so my vote stays.

RE: Walrus, really don't like the mini-wagon that was going for a little bit there. Seemed like a major overreaction.

Don't have a substantial opinion on cyber's voting one way or the other yet.
(05-18-2013, 10:10 PM)konec0 Wrote: »
(05-18-2013, 06:09 AM)2create Wrote: »unveute; veute: konec0

(05-18-2013, 08:34 PM)2create Wrote: »I'm not convinced. I'll only cast a lynch veute if needed, but bandwagoning on a bandwagoner is not the best, feur a reason named hypocricy. Also, we do need a lynch at ze end of ze day.

apparently voting me was "needed" for some reason

gj mr poirot

I was talking about the PW bandwagon in particular, and with lynch vote in this context, I mean the final vote needed for either a soft lynch or a hard lynch. I'm not keen on ending the day with a nolynch, even though I'm not confident on the PW bandwagon.

About not voting, I had already voted for konec. I was simply displaying I was willing to join the PW wagon if my vote was going to make any difference.
No no, I'm not voting him for the trying to figure stuff out, I'm voting for him for getting too annoyed at things.

anyways it's probably still not much of a serious vote, but i don't know anything yet so i'unno who i would actually vote for
I have nothing to say I am policy lynching Cat d1

this is the day this is the reckoning it will finally happen
cyber the fact that you're voting me over the fact that I followed through with my pre-game promise to "try to lynch people who do the full link post thing" is incredibly dumb

I'm mostly irritated with link posts because I've been posting from a 3ds which has character limits

vote 2create "oh no I won't push him to SOFTLYNCH gasp it could implicate me as scummy if he's town gasp"
(05-19-2013, 07:29 AM)Mirdini Wrote: »I have nothing to say I am policy lynching Cat d1

this is the day this is the reckoning it will finally happen

...Okay I can totally live with this as a backup plan

hell I WAS part of the faction of players who swore to start policy-lynching maf players that are known for lurking anyways
So two things:

1) Sorry Red I legit didn't read daystart, I literally just looked at the posts on page nine and went with it.
2) I am not a warlock
3) Walrus bandwagon vote was strange, calibornio defence was stranger, giant bandwagon out of nowhere on Walrus was strangest.

Actually Credit looks awful as hell for his jumping between cali and Walrus, and his pushing for the WARLOCK thing. Vote: Credit. Youdon't and Kiven also are worth lynching and I can go for Cat on a policy basis too.

(I am still mostly gone until Tuesday sorry this is just a quick catchup)
(05-19-2013, 07:34 AM)Red709 Wrote: »"oh no I won't push him to SOFTLYNCH gasp it could implicate me as scummy if he's town gasp"

I think I might not have been clear. I will vote for PW if it makes the difference between hardlynch and softlynch or softlynch and nolynch.

During day 1, we can't really be sure of anyone's alignment. It would not neccessarily be held against me if PW is town.

My motivation here is not to avoid looking like scum, it is to say that I don't have confidence in that bandwagon, but the reasons to join in are good enough for me to add my vote if it's needed.

Also I think Mirdini kind of has a point, but we should be wary about roles that are provoked on death. Jester is a possibility, but vengeful or something worse might also be the case. This early in the game that's not reason enough to avoid a lynch, though. I might as well join in for now. unvote; vote: cat
(05-19-2013, 03:00 PM)Palamedes Wrote: »So two things:

1) Sorry Red I legit didn't read daystart, I literally just looked at the posts on page nine and went with it.
2) I am not a warlock
3) Walrus bandwagon vote was strange, calibornio defence was stranger, giant bandwagon out of nowhere on Walrus was strangest.

Actually Credit looks awful as hell for his jumping between cali and Walrus, and his pushing for the WARLOCK thing. Vote: Credit.

I did not vote for you as a warlock. I simply stated that one of you/cyber was probably a warlock. It's not "pushing" anything. And since cyber admitted he can double vote, how can you disprove me?

Also, I felt like we were still in RVS with Red complaining about linked text. I didn't really care about my vote when voting for walrus and cali.
I wouldn't call it "flipping"

But somebody plopping a fourth/fifth vote on someone for no stated reason while still in RVSmostly is suspicious enough to place a vote and make a statement

Don't like that he flat-out unvoted when he "realized" that sillytimes were over and didn't bother to do anything real with his vote

In other voting news

This
(05-19-2013, 07:49 PM)2create Wrote: »
(05-19-2013, 07:34 AM)Red709 Wrote: »"oh no I won't push him to SOFTLYNCH gasp it could implicate me as scummy if he's town gasp"

I think I might not have been clear. I will vote for PW if it makes the difference between hardlynch and softlynch or softlynch and nolynch.

During day 1, we can't really be sure of anyone's alignment. It would not neccessarily be held against me if PW is town.

My motivation here is not to avoid looking like scum, it is to say that I don't have confidence in that bandwagon, but the reasons to join in are good enough for me to add my vote if it's needed.

Also I think Mirdini kind of has a point, but we should be wary about roles that are provoked on death. Jester is a possibility, but vengeful or something worse might also be the case. This early in the game that's not reason enough to avoid a lynch, though. I might as well join in for now. unvote; vote: cat

I really don't like how cautious you're being with your vote here

Your explanation makes about half sense, but it basically still boils down to "I will only vote if its a bandwagon"

Also plopping on Cat is weak

Weak from Dini, too

Especially if he's not even going to comment on other shit
(Hint hint Dini comment on other shit)
(05-19-2013, 07:49 PM)2create Wrote: »

"It looks kind of weird but I'll just ignore it instead of investigating"
"the weird wagon has enough good reasoning for me to jump on the end, but only if it gets us a lynch"
"let's ignore that and agree with the nonexistant point of the guy who's Policy Lynching CC for being an Infamous Lurker"
  • VOTE BASED ON YOUR OWN ANALYSIS NOT BASED ON WAGONS
  • Vote based on your own analysis, not based on wagons
  • Vote based on YOUR OWN ANALYSIS
  • Not Wagons

If you think PW wagon looks bad SAY SO! point it out
tell people why you're not confident it's a good wagon don't wishy-washy "oh it's a bad wagon but if we need a lynch I'll vote" NO! no

and don't just stick your vote somewhere easy like CC to evade
Votes are for using don't waste it

Lynchify 2create unless I already am in which case DO IT HARDER
Scoffles stop reading my mind it's creeping me out

it's like we're masons in pokemaf again except weirder