Re: Mafia: The Last Resort [D6: Explosive Revelations]
TimeothyHour investigator eavesdrop
Pinary Survivor/ Cult???
Mirdini Cuuuuult/Excult???
ProfessorLizzard: SUPER TOWN COP
Drakenforge: Vigvig Town
SleepingOrange
Sanzh: Third party SK

Just hod damn. Process of elimination. These two are the ones left who practically have no place to hide. It is like hilarious obvious.
Slorange is the softlynch quickener.
Oh and Mirdi is town comparer, and Sanzh is a Gambler, sorry about that.
Oh wait if Woffles visited scum she would have died.
This means you now have a cop result, cult, if your leader told you who she visited.

I AM DOUBLE POSTING ALL MY VISIONS
Sixth Post: Oh wait scum killed her directly and recruited Pines. Huh.
PL finishing off cult means Pines is out of the picture, assuming he isn't lying. Lynching Times right now means Forge puts off doing a vig-kill and quickly putting an end to the scum team.
7 people alive today. We lynch Mirdi tonight. 6 alive.
Someone dies in the night. 5 alive.

2 scum and 2 third parties and 1 town. That is pretty silly endgame, and it is quite sure that Pines or you would side with the scum. Like you are doing now :| hmm.
You're neglecting possible vig-kills, or hell if I'm a SK then there's whatever kills I have. Also, I already encouraged you to cop me, given the lasting suspicion.

Pines'll probably side with whoever gives him a better deal, and honestly scum have sorta been assholes so I'm not feeling particularly inclined to help out. I just think that getting rid of cult's better than trying to remove mafia right now.

I'll unvote for the time being if that's what you need to assuage you, I'd sorta like to hear from Forge.
Well this game is now officially a [redacted] disgrace.

Great job on having the win handed to you on a silver platter even after you tossed it out the window scum.

Seriously? The third party can go back to his original win condition if the rest of the cult is dead?

Are you [redacted] kidding me?

And let's not kid ourselves here, the Fogel/Slorange/Times mafia has been obvious ever since Sruixan dropped, and it's through sheer mechanical idiocy that scum are now going to win this. God help me if the mafia have another softlynch instahammer I am going to have an aneurysm.

Pinary, you're really fine with having the scum win this game? After Slorange lurking for 99% of it, Times being obvscum since D1, and Fogel's HEY GUYS THE TOWN ROLEBLOCKER'S DEAD BUT I'M ALSO A TOWN ROLEBLOCKER I PROMISE. For god's sake, they tried to kill you with that prophecy shit.

Scum, if Pinary's going to hand you a win please go kill him tonight since it doesn't matter after you mislynch me.

On the OFF CHANCE that Pinary actually sees sense and iunno PLAYS TOWARDS HIS CURRENT WIN CONDITION

Vote: TimeothyHour
^ edit to previous post is redacting somewhat mean if not necessarily unwarranted language

Also I'm hoping whoosh allows me to pick up the mantle of recruitment in the night because sigh if not.

Like really what's a cult to do.
Like please can we get two more votes on Times asap I don't want Slorange coming back and working the same voodoo (Times already voted and there were 3 votes on me, if Times was the one doing it I'd already be dead) he did on Paranoia if he has a second shot of that (and god knows this game I expect him to).
Mirdini I unvoted just because I want to hear what some people want to say.
Better idea why don't we just get rid of lynchbastardry lurktastic McScummerton.

Vote: SleepingOrange
Sanzh, I need you to realize.

If you lynch me the town cannot win, scum will shoot either you or PL or Forge in the night which leaves an endgame of 2 scum 1-2 town and 1-2 third parties. One of those third parties will apparently happily side with the scum, which leaves a 3-2 ratio with scum controlling the lynch, and thus a scum win.

If you want the scum to not win you (we)'ve got to lynch one of them today.
So just please vote Slorange and hopefully Drakenforge can get in here and hammer him before Slorange St. Quicklynch can get in here and nuke me (unless Pinary chooses to be honorable and cool and do so instead).
Vote: Slorange, until I have a clear idea on what the hell is going on. I'll point out Slorry can still instahammer you if it's the soft-lynch threshold.

Also, while we're in the realm of possibilities here, what happens if you're able to recruit new cult members? We lynch a scum, and then vigilante eliminates either a scum or a cultist. That leaves 0-1 scum, 2-3 cult I think, then no town I think, because you'd recruit one and one would get night-killed presumably. Am I doing this wrong or is there no way for town to win?
Also PL Sanzh is not an SK he's just a 3p Forge is the other person killing people.

We don't have an SK.
EBWOP: Just realized I'm basically gambling on whether or not you can recruit new scum depending on if you become the new cult leader. Shit.
Presumably a cult win is preferable to a scum win for reasons we've gone over.

IF I get my recruitmentpowers back I can recruit one of the remaining townies tonight, if the other doesn't die we can always just no-lynch and recruit the final townie during the night following that and then lynch the final mafioso the day following that.

Of course this is all assuming I can still recruit, if not it's pretty a much a choice between a cult win and a scum win at this point (well it is a choice between those two anyway, but if I can recruit I can get the remaining townies into the cult for a cult win).

So yeah town can't win at this point unless I get lynched and scum shoot Pinary in the night which why in the world would they do that.

Suuuuch a silly endgame.
Hey Mirdini

[Image: coolfrog.png]

Actually you know what, no, that's not quite right.

Quit being an asshole.

If you have problems with the setup or the way people are playing, that's one thing. But if you're going to constantly rail against the stupid creator and her bullshit roles, or your idiot fellow players, then you can basically sit and spin. Have some common goddamn respect or at least decency. It's a fucking game, and throwing a tantrum because it doesn't go the way you want it to or other people don't play it right is asinine, childish, and ten times worse than people just screwing up.

But you know what, go ahead and kick your feet and scream petulantly at all the other players. I'll just be over here not voting for you. Have fun bitching. My favorite part is how being "cool and honorable" amounts to "Doing things the way I want them done".
I'd like to know where I'm railing against the "stupid creator", in particular, since I'm pretty sure I've never said anything of the sort. Whoosh is amazing, and the flavor's great. Am I irked at the typing quirk and my unspecific role? Yes! But that doesn't mean I'm particularly upset with her as a mod or as a person - so I'd appreciate it if you didn't stick words in my mouth.

And Pinary stabbing me in the back isn't something I can get a little ticked off at? I'm sorry if you don't get that but I like having emotions with regards to mafia, and I honestly can't help it that much since I just get invested in this stuff (and that's what makes it so fun)!

If anyone's misconstruing what I'm saying as personal attacks or me not liking them as people outside the game, I'm sorry if I come across that way - y'all are super-cool folks. I'm still going to yell at you if you're doing things in the game that I find incomprehensible though <3
Mirdini Wrote:On the OFF CHANCE that Pinary actually sees sense and iunno PLAYS TOWARDS HIS CURRENT WIN CONDITION
I'm playing towards winning period. You're talking like I'm giving up on the game and flipping the board to the ground, whereas I'm actually just working towards where I see the most probable victory. My current win condition is unlikely, and I've got a much better chance if it goes back to what it was.

Now, that said, you make a decent point about potentially winning if you get your recruitiness. So here's what I'm going to do. Vote: Slorange. No recruitypowers tonight? You're going right back under the bus so I can work towards a more viable win condition. I'm terribly sorry you feel so put-upon by how this game's going, and I get that you're not a fan of being killed so someone else can win, but I'm not going to throw my hands up and resign myself to defeat just because it means being "uncool."
I dunno, how about the part where you spent half the game whining about your quirk. Or threw your hands up when a cult became apparent. Or have been declaring the setup a thing since practically the beginning. Or just plain the phrase "mechanical stupidity". None of that says "polite, respectful disagreement" to me.

And even if I'm totally off-base there, that doesn't change the fact that you've been overtly disparaging your fellow players. Sportsmanship isn't a friggin river in Egypt, to brutalize a metaphor.
Mirdi I already said Sanzh Can not be an SK.

Also dang everyone stop being so rude.

UNVOTE
VOTE: Slorange
Actually hm.

Town can still win if Mirdini doesn't gain recruiting powers I think. Slorange'll definitely flip scum, leaving one scum. Scum nightkills a town or cult and vigilante kills a scum or cult, leaving 1-2 town, 0-2 cult (both kills go to cult, unlikely but I'm not going to discard it as a possibility), and 0-1 scum, and 0-2 third parties (counting Pines as a third party and cult here).

So assuming Slorange flips scum (and he doubtlessly will), Times gets vig-killed, and one town dies that leaves 1 town, 0 scum, 2 cult, and me. Pines ditches Mirdini as he said he would if he doesn't get recruiting powers, meaning he gets three votes (assuming I vote for him, town victory is probably better than cult victory) and is lynched, freeing Pines.

If Mirdini instead gets vig-killed, one town still dies, leaving 1 town, 1 scum, and 2 third parties. I vote against scum because they're sorta jerks, town votes for scum, leaving two votes for scum and 1-2 votes for the remaining town, depending on Pines.

I think my logic's sound? It's late at night I'm going to regret posting this is the morning.
There has been a hammer, Sanzh.