The thread for flipping shits (and tables)

The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
RE: The thread for flipping shits (and tables)
Bluuuh I'm sick and so the D&D session I'm running ran really short this week and kind of fizzled at the end rather than having a real end, and I wasn't free to run it last week either, and it's just started recently so now I'm just really worried about whether or not the campaign's gonna last.

I mean it's probably nothing big, but I'm normally pretty insecure when running stuff and all these details are setting it off like crazy

Edit: Well, basically more I feel like I've failed the group, and the game ending is what I'm worried about for consequences there, too
(04-10-2013, 04:10 AM)Nopad Wrote: »they sold earlier comics in the series, which apparently feature more graphic heterosexual sex? but like they're probably just picking things to throw out at like random.

@crow they have like an app that sells comics? but like you can get the same comics onto the i-products in other ways so like, i just don't like even care about this anymore

1. yes, the earlier issues were actually much, much more graphical and sexins (although the whole point of that part was to show that the main character didn't give a shit, apparently)

2. it wasn't actually apple, it was the app creator that pulled that particular issue, which calls their judgement into question

3. they pulled it because they thought APPLE wouldn't like it, but it's been put back after the whole mess
(04-14-2013, 03:13 AM)weirdguy Wrote: »3. they pulled it because they thought APPLE wouldn't like it, but it's been put back after the whole mess

But wouldn't they think Apple would take it off itself if it didn't like it? I mean it's APPLE. If they didn't like a comic that featured rhinoceroses, they would take that comic about rhinoceroses off the store just like-*snap* that. I think the app maker may be pointing fingers to hide their lack of good judgment.
https://techcrunch.com/2013/04/10/comixo...-saga-ban/
I want to go to work because i don't want to stay here all day but i don't want to actually work it's so tedious, uggh. I hate the fact that i hate my job 'cause it's actually not that bad, why can't i just enjoy it? Oh also, i'm only getting 5 hours of sleep tonight so that sucks too.
[Image: iqVkAVO.gif]
The fire alarm in my building has gone off three times in the last three days and the first two were about 10 minutes apart.
I feel like this is going to become a "boy who cried wolf" situation.
eaten by a wolf made of fire
missed an assignment for programming class and now it's too late to get any late credit on it

this is not going to be good for my grade
Ugggghhhh lost my wallet aguuugaughhhh, my id and debit card along with useless but nostalgic papers and pictures Meloncholy This is sad.
Damn, that sucks. I hope it turns up soon.
Government just sent me a letter saying they're now taking over two thirds of my earnings.
Leaving me £18 a week. So here's the things I can no longer afford: Food, housing, gas, electric, internet, getting my work uniform clean due to no electric, phones
The list goes on but I'm a tad upset right now. Time to go get a second job in a demeaning dead-end industry filled with self loathing.

I hate this county.
I have more fun at school with my friends than I do with a computer at home.

Because home is a place that sucks. Such that it does not feel like a home at all, but a house. A house that looks beautiful but has horrible people in it.

[Image: 50px-Thumbs-up-icon.png]
it hurts to watch friends hurt themselves and be unable to do anything about it

also I am dying of tired

also I have too many deadlines for homework this week
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
My phone crapped out literally a day before I have an important over-the-phone job interview

Attempting to reschedule it but

I just did not fucking need this after an already shitty week
sickness appears to be getting worse instead of better right as school ramps up

hhhhhhhhh
baaaaah

this girl is so pretty why won't she talk to meeeeeeeeeee

Edit: this is me
SpoilerShow
Man that sketch just seemed way more mean spirited than humorous
It's more a reflection of the genuine emotions that come out when someone who maybe likes you doesn't respond to your text messages!

You get all worried, You think "does she suddenly not like me anymore?" "What did I do?" Then your worry turns to frustration which turns to anger. "Whatever! I don't even want to hang out anymore." (when you really really do)

Also I do happen to have a friend named brian, who will go with me to things. He's a nice guy.

And then she texts you back and all is forgiven.
I've lost my job and frankly pretty much everything else. I don't know what to do.
(04-26-2013, 08:01 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »I've lost my job and frankly pretty much everything else. I don't know what to do.

woah. I hope you're okay. Hopefully you get your job back/obtain another soon. Meloncholy
(04-26-2013, 08:01 PM)SleepingOrange Wrote: »I've lost my job and frankly pretty much everything else. I don't know what to do.

Oh no! I hope you can get back on your feet soon. :(
[Image: zjQ0y.gif][Image: vcGGy.gif]
Ben Meloncholy
For the past months I’ve been ill (asthma gone wild, nothing that can’t be treated but it’s awfulllllll complete with headaches and unstoppable coughing) and it’s been completely ruining my ability to work or even enjoy anything. At this point it’s more or less gone and ruined this semester’s grades and Other Important Things like putting applications into prospective employers or working on hobby projects.

I usually try not to wallow in this sort of misery but that’s basically the tip of the iceberg as to how many breaks I’ve not been catching lately. Finals are in two weeks. There is no way I’m catching up to anything or going to get around to most of the things I’m expected to do.

Blegh.
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea
So basically, let me live in your house for free while I harshly criticize how you live your life.
I’d comment that he sounds like a real life Daffy Duck except I find nothing funny about that because the real ones rarely have much in the way of redeeming qualities.

As cleverer people than I have said, Illegitimi non carborundum. And what a poisonous bastard indeed!
sea had swallowed all. A lazy curtain of dust was wafting out to sea