Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: DAY ONE: TOWNZIA CIVIL WAR (29/30)
Because it's Day One and this already looks very little like a Mafia game.

We've had people getting drunk, starting a civil war, and breeding murderdogs. How do you expect a serious lynch to emerge under these circumstances?

Now come on people, help me stop these bears before they slaughter both factions before we can properly slaughter each other.
what is this game, I don't even
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
Okay well with comparing yourself to MLK I'm gonna have hop aboard: CHOO CHOO!

vote: Receer

TehPilot: BREED WITH ME
I could breed Dirt with Honeydew and start a whole new melon garden?
April 09th, 2013

The Townzians, distracted by the great Townzian Civil war, have failed to send a suspect to a brutal and possibly undeserved death, as is the Townzian tradition.

HOWEVER, one enterprising cult leader, HurlinPagan, died of mysterious causes during the twilight of April 8th.

HurlingPagan was a cult leader, however he had no ill will towards the town. He just wished for them to know the joys of the elder gods touch upon their hearts. This would invariably make them go batshit mad, and if there was ever enough people inducted into his cult something *special* would happen.

He was the town cult leader.

The Townzians mourn for their fallen insane cultist, and vow to avenge his death. More as the story develops.

Night ends whenever Murderdogs runs its course. Feel free to talk tonight.
RE: Oh God Why: NIGHT ONE: WOR (27/30)
Wait...27 of 30?
10. HurlingPagan - Town Cult Leader, Died at the End of Day One.

13. Yewchung - Town Fauxcat Warmonger, Died of Alcohol Poisoning after causing a CIVIL WAR Day One.

19. ectoBiologist - Town Death-Delayed Karkat, Died from alcohol poisoning Day One

seems legit

Okay so since this night won't end until dogtime is over

who wants to breed/fight dogs?

Mine's is jasmine, apparently

so it, you know, smells pretty great
p.s. SCOFFLES REPLACES KANEFACE.
I proceed to put Khaki and Nyanza in daycare together and repeatedly bike the long road between Mauville and Verdanturf.
I'll take in the newly ownerless Vermilion, bringing the murderdog to play with Xanadu and letting things develop between them.
Could we please get the results of the murderdog breeding, or if you only give those to people involved, would any of them care to share that data?
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Well, I suppose now that this whole lynching malarkey's fallen through and we've now moved into a phase entirely devoted to the forthright mating of murderdoggies, and I suppose now that Murderfia's ground to an awkward halt and tomorrow's set to be a rainy day for which I had nothing in particular planned anyway... I don't really have an excuse against making a contribution.

...but I could do with a hand concerning how best to handle the undefined sexes? I can't say I've ever written a piece on the romance of two hermaphroditic canines... actually that's another thing are we still up for OrangexPeridot or should I be casually introducing dearest Periot to other potential suitors? I think Peridot's happy to give anything a go, up to and possibly including an all-out doggie orgy...

or I could just assign some genders on a coinflip that would probably be more convenient but I respect the decisions of owners concerning their doggie's personals and attributes

sorry I'm a tad sleep-deprived right now and this is rapidly becoming one of the stranger conversations I've ever had the pleasure of having had
(04-09-2013, 10:13 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »10. HurlingPagan - Town Cult Leader, Died at the End of Day One.

13. Yewchung - Town Fauxcat Warmonger, Died of Alcohol Poisoning after causing a CIVIL WAR Day One.

19. ectoBiologist - Town Death-Delayed Karkat, Died from alcohol poisoning Day One

seems legit

Okay so since this night won't end until dogtime is over

who wants to breed/fight dogs?

Mine's is jasmine, apparently

so it, you know, smells pretty great

Scoffles I was making a snide comment because Para didn;'t change it for a while beforehand
(04-09-2013, 11:00 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »now that Murderfia's ground to an awkward halt

Oh shitfuck I thought there was something I'd forgotten
(04-09-2013, 11:00 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »an all-out doggie orgy...

It

Could

Work
GX you are Michael Vick

confirm/deny
(04-09-2013, 11:12 PM)Schazer Wrote: »
(04-09-2013, 11:00 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »now that Murderfia's ground to an awkward halt

Oh shitfuck I thought there was something I'd forgotten

Heh, thank goodness everyone else is still awake anyways because I laughed a taaaaaad too much at that...
(04-09-2013, 11:14 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »GX you are Michael Vick

confirm/deny

Deny

Fuck the Eagles, Go Bears and Giants (Dad's from Chicago, I'm from NJ.)
I will say that when I signed up I was not expecting all the drinking and animal husbandry. The two are far less creepy together than I would have imagined.
Yo bears you wanna breed murderdogs?

Jasmine/Lime sounds like a refreshing iced tea blend or some shit

That's a snapple fact.
(04-09-2013, 09:29 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »

Could someone explain what this means?
It means when we finish breeding and selecting dogs, night is over. Unless there's something going on behind the scenes.

And we get to talk while that's going on, though presumably there's no voting.
I think my doggie is still searching for a mate? There's been mentions of it here and there but nothing incredibly concrete.
Well Xanadu and Vermillion seem to be getting along fine, so now the only thing left to do...

[Image: 2jbkw3p.png]

--

(04-10-2013, 11:51 PM)texcat Wrote: »
(04-09-2013, 09:29 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »

Could someone explain what this means?

It means we must wait until one of the other dogs seeds the dirt. ohgodimsosorrypleasedontkillme
Jasmine!Murderdog: breed or fight with first-comer

Seriously if we don't get this murderdog action going you are all mafia for drawing night out forever