Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A

Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A
RE: Application review and appreciation topic + Lore Q&A
Sure something like that would be allowed as long as the censor parts add to the article in their own way which here it does look like it would.

I would say for anyone that's reading and might be thinking of using censoring as a writing device in the Cosmosdex to first check if it would work out. Most would not so it's best to be safe than sorry.

And for someone who wants to go overboard and has a very good article to warrent it, I'm just saying I may or may not be able to write a snippet of code that censors your article as the reader attempts to enjoy it before it disappears.

Just putting that out there.

Actually I should come up with a list of current gimmicks I can write so I can offer those up. But yeah, if anyone wants to know if a gimmick is possible you're free to ask that here as well.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I will make a hard metal singer that have half of the article censored because he did create not only once, but a few times the worst swears in the history and "yo mama" jokes, is this a valid time to use as censoring?
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Alas it is not because you can say Fuck on the Cosmosdex. I'd be ok with something like, it turns out the curses are censored, but when you finish the article there's a "unblock swears" button, and when it's done it turns out the swears are something like You mother loving fluffy kitty, or all the "swears" are the word "hotdog."

But normal swears can be said without censor so it wouldn't be censored unless the comedy or unexpected factor is upped.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I've got a fauna based around robotic mosquitoes being used to collect blood for charity and was wondering if I could do something like this and if so how would I submit it when its finished.
[Image: K6xHvgo.png]
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
You can always do
Danger Level: Low, but annoyance level extremely high.

If you want a whole little extra bit (like in the image) just put in the last trivia

Annoyance level: Extremely High (Put this under danger level)

and it shall be done.
Alright, nice!
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
how do you put italics, bolding, strikethrough etc on the cosmosdex?
Currently there is no way (but I'm hoping to impliment that in the full application redo) for now please just do

(b) Text (b)
(i) Text (i)

ect. I'll know what you mean and edit accordingly. I wouldn't recommend strikethrough unless there's a good reason for it. (Such as an entry that was in the middle of being edited like A-55's)