[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: A quicky 7/27
>The Llama and the pet. What could go wrong?
RE: [Fortuna]: A quicky 7/27
[Image: O6hgcxu.png]
Click the image to go to the newest Fortuna update!

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: He from below 7/29
>ask whether the notail pesticide is pesticide for use by notails or on notails. Just asking. No reason.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

>ask what makes the anomalous merchandise anomalous/what they do.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Infectious shadow.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
(07-29-2018, 03:38 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>ask what makes the anomalous merchandise anomalous/what they do.

(For the sake of not splitting it into two updates.)

> The shadow is a pile of dust that turns your shadow into a blessed being, but they can only shadow the person with it. (and turn back into a shadow.)

> The booster pack is 3 randomized cards that have random effects written on them. If the card is tossed to the floor it activates. (think any magic card game ever, except the likely hood of getting a card that summons a cool monster is low.)

> The banana bunch is a bunch of normal earth bananas. Bananas are an anomaly because they shouldn't exist and I do not trust them and their ways.

> The prophet speaker is a speaker saying random stuff, some possibly interesting. It speaks orders but doesn't force people to do anything. (Very hard to force people to do things when you have no hands or legs.)

> The Creator monolith is a big rock you can talk to to make your own creature who will utterly listen to you with no compensation. While it will be it's own one off spieces it is seemingly made of a very strange rock that mimics anything and thus will never be able to create more of it's species. (It's....species of one person.)

> The radical drug is a drug that may or may not change the consumer into a dragon. They won't be able to change back.

> The Meg (a normal object) is a fauna with an entry. You can kill it or harvest from it for food.

> The notail pesticide is pesticide from the notail homeworld. It attracts notails (And anything that is a bug). If you have a chemist you can illegally convert two pesticides into one dose evofluid. Throwing the pesticide is highly effective against bug species except for tailmics and their relatives. It is a mutagen (Though nowhere near as bad as evofluid) and it is recommended you don't drink it or "Wear it like perfume." Just opening it and waving it around is good enough to attract things.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Buy the infectious shadow, a meg or two, and a banana bunch.
SpoilerShow
>Banana brunch due strats related to unlock the hidden banana species.
>Two surprise books.
>Sell one or two of Xorithe eyes to Pepper.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
the creator stone would be nice but considering what happened to One-Punch I dont think we can be trusted with creating a person

> We'll have the infectious shadow and at least one (1) booster pack
> Buy at least two jars of notail pesticide. One for crafting, and the other could come in handy if we run into any more vespidees.
> Buy all the carrot piles. We're a bit short on rations for Glirny and Belladonna. Doesn't hurt to overstock, if they go bad we can just give them to E-457.
> Might be a good idea to grab a meg, in case we run out of food for Clay and Sbat.

Edit: > If we buy anything illegal, don't get more than one. Let's not spend more than 80,000-90,000 points at the most, we're heading for a notail planet and wouldn't want to get in trouble if they get frisky. I say the Creator Monolith if anything.
> 1 booster backs, 2 meg, 1 notail pesticide and 5 carrot rations.
2 megs, 3 notail pesticides, and all the carrot rations
i say we harvest all the apples from both the megs, kill one for meat rations, and keep the other around to make more plant rations. if we run out of meat again we kill it

also we should use one of the notail pesticides on songi

also let's NOT buy any illegal anomalies like we really shouldn't spend all our points before we've landed on the 1st planet + again they're illegal and we're headed to notailland
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
(07-29-2018, 05:04 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »2 megs, 3 notail pesticides, and all the carrot rations
i say we harvest all the apples from both the megs, kill one for meat rations, and keep the other around to make more plant rations. if we run out of meat again we kill it

we dont have a knife on board

(07-29-2018, 05:07 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »
(07-29-2018, 05:04 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »2 megs, 3 notail pesticides, and all the carrot rations

well fuck.

can we ask if we can borrow one for some butchering real quick
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
>Buy one meg, 5 piles of carrots, one can of the pesticide, and all the booster packs. All of them.
> I say 3 megs, all the carrot rations, and the infectious shadow.

> If we have 3, we could kill one immediately for rations like Artem1s suggested, but also have two to like, breed or something.

> Also I want to say I super don't think the Radical drug is a good idea, so count that as a 'don't do that' from me.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
We should definitely get the creator stone. We have to find the creator in one of these games. I think we should get all the carrots and a few megpokes for food.

The notail pesticides might be useful on the planet we're about to land on but since we don't have a chemist we might be better off taking just one.

It would also probably be good to give belladonna a boosterpack or two, cause of their luck.

>3 meg, 10 carrots, creator stone, 1 notail pesticide, 1 booster pack.
Ok radical drug actually sounds really cool so I’m changing my vote to that

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
> At least one Meg and Infectious Shadow for use on Valentine
(07-29-2018, 05:09 PM)Artem1s Wrote: »
(07-29-2018, 05:07 PM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »

well fuck.

can we ask if we can borrow one for some butchering real quick

>This
>Also buy a creator monolith
>Check Xorithe's stat page and inventory
(07-29-2018, 06:26 PM)Fellow Wrote: »We should definitely get the creator stone. We have to find the creator in one of these games. I think we should get all the carrots and a few megpokes for food.

The notail pesticides might be useful on the planet we're about to land on but since we don't have a chemist we might be better off taking just one.

It would also probably be good to give belladonna a boosterpack or two, cause of their luck.

>3 meg, 10 carrots, creator stone, 1 notail pesticide, 1 booster pack.

and also buy radical drug
carrots are good for your body
>Buy the Radical Drugs, make a DRAGON. Is this a good idea, who cares DRAGON.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Easty drink the pesticide
>Buy a booster pack. I dont mind what else we get, i just want to get a booster pack.
>Also checking Xorithe's stats and inventory is a good idea too.
>Buy carrots and a meg or two. We need food.

>And then buy some pesticide. There are so many uses for the stuff.
>Radical drug

>Actually buy one of everything