Promise

Promise
Promise
==>

[Image: j19TEdx.png]

==>

[Image: 4Vqix96.png]

"Ah! Ahhh! I can do this. Almost there now. Just a couple more steps."
"When will you stop wheezing and talking? You're disturbing my much needed slumber. You've been at it for hours. Please, refairn from talking."

==>

[Image: LOSObOU.png]

"Hey... I'm... The one doing all the heavy lifting here, bud! You just hang in there and do nothing. You don't even have a corporal body and I gotta carry you, dang it."
"I was not created to walk. I was crafted to be used as a storage. I do not see the point of your nagging, you worthless meat sack."
"WHAT DID YOU SAY?! WHY I OUTTA-"

==>

[Image: NfOOIED.png]

"Do I need to remind you who was it that decided to pick me up? Why it was little old you. Now stop your whining and put all focus on your footing or you'd drop both of us off the cliff"
"I swear, one day when this is all over, I'm going to burn you to a crisp!"
"HA! In your dreams, little girl"

==>

[Image: SbWZT3h.png]

"Just so you wait when I- YES! YESSSS! FINALLY, we are here. Oh god... I feel nauseous. I can't keep on doing this at my old age."
"There, there, human. A little exercise is good for the soul, you know~ Now, enough mumbling like a buffoon and look around you. Are you certain we're there?"
"What do you take me for? Blind? Of course we're there!"
RE: Promise
"I'm old as hell, so I forget. Can you explain why we are doing this?"
>Complain about "whippersnappers".
==>

[Image: EnwHqqX.png]

"You are old, of course I question your bad eyesight. Put on the binoculars and tell me what you see"
"Fine, you are so wishy-washy today. Okay, Yeah I can see it, alright. Big and tall looming like hand standing proud, shadowing the entire isle in its animosity. Yup, this is it."
"At least, after all this time, We reached THE SORCERER'S HAND."
"I still don't understand why he wanted to be buried here of all places. He didn't even tell me what THIS place is anyway."
"You don't need to know, human. It's best not knowing what's lurking deep inside this dungeon."

==>

[Image: V8JcpkV.png]

"Hey! You didn't answer my question. Don't just avoid it. I'm the one who's in jeopardy here once I land there."
"Please, you'd be fine. The monsters are more terrified of you. You are WAY more scarier looking with those wrinkles of yours."
"WHY I-"
*TAKES DEEP BREATHS*
"Sigh... Look, you hafta give me some information what's in there. I can die, and then what will happen to you and his body? I'm the only one who can take it to the top and buried it no?"
"..."
"Come on! Why are you so secretive about it?"
"I cannot tell what's inside because I was never inside in the first place."
"WHAT!? But, You're ancient! You practically older then me."
"HA, HA, HA. How mature of you. It's true, I might had been built many moons ago, but I never venture there before with any of my previous owners. I know nothing of THE SORCERE'S HAND only few rumors talking about it."
"Then WHY ARE YOU GOING THERE."
Begin digging.
==>

[Image: hKSRkFa.png]

"You know, if we're just entering an unknown area unprepared how about we just dig the grave and dump his body here? He didn't SPECIFICALLY said I can't just, oh I dunno, put his body outside the tower."

==>

[Image: nd862yP.png]

"What did you just say?"
"I said-"

==>

[Image: RQJY1jG.png]

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY, YOU WORTHLESS MORTAL?! IF YOU EVEN DARE TO OPEN THIS COFFIN AND THINK YOU CAN TOUCH HIS BODY FOR WHATEVER VILE GRABAGE IDEA YOUR SO CALLED PEA BRAIN CONJURES UP, I'LL PERSONALLY KILL YOU."
"Hey! Chill out, man, it was just a joke... Jeez, can't you tell?"
"I don't find your wise cracking jokes funny. Especially when it's about my previous master's body. You dare tarnish his name so casually? After all he has done for you?"
"..."

==>

[Image: JiExkM6.png]

"Yeah, I figured you'd zip your trap after I made you feel guilty"
"Shut up! Fine. We will storm the menacing tower and probably die while we're at it..."
Approach hand in cautious yet dramatic manner.
>Go knock on the door dramatically with your cane