[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: x1 Forced to Socialize 7/7
n oPE
leave
bye

If we get to chat with anyone else, then either AstroGlitch or HOTdankBIRD.

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
yes
>Try to bring the conversation to extrals again
>wow that's a really bad word i can't believe you said that
>Oh my look at the time, well its been nice talking to all of you.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
You......decide to just drop that conversation, for your own sake of course.

[Image: QD3FYsW.png] | [Image: bhmdHJ7.png] | [Image: 1xNV8L4.png] | [Image: 4ZeClmR.png]

List of Active Friends (in order)
AstroGlitch (We) (2 more convos needed (Game 2 + 3))
COLLECTIVEFUCKU (Us) FINISHED
SpeedyPiPython (They) FINISHED
Ready4DeathTBH (She) (1 more convo needed (Game 2))

NotailFacts&More (None) FINISHED
HOTdankBIRD (Me(Me)) (2 more convos needed (Game 2 + 3))
Ananke#3997 (It) FINISHED
CowBoy (He) (No Convo needed)
AbsoluteTrash (Trash) (1 more convo needed (Game 3))

Pick a friend to talk to and what you'll say to them to start the conversation. (Anything more than a Hi if possible.)[/center]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: x2 Forced to Socialize 7/8
> ready4death
> I saw O-5!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Let's say hello to the memer in their native language. (This was the memer right?)

HOTdankBIRD
>Yo yo yo wazzup homsicle? Got any spicy Fortuna memes up your sleeves? Also which notail do you think is the most un-gucci of all??
womp c(:
[Image: gvfu6IZ.png]
You: Hey there! I know the last time we talked you mentioned O-5. I think I might have mentioned that I met O-5. I wanted to know what's up with this whole letter system. O-5 seemed pretty special from the way everyone was acting around him.

[Image: bhmdHJ7.png]
Ready4DeathTBH: Yeah he is. He's uh, one of the O-classes, that stands for Order class. The notail class system is pretty complicated, thankfully I doubt you'll ever need it for anything other than making a notail yourself.
Ready4DeathTBH: Basically he's one of the 12 big notail dictators. I won't bore you with all this lore, cause I doubt you'll need any of this for your run.
Ready4DeathTBH: You might run into a few due to questlines but all you need to know is that they're evil, they're notails, and they are radically cool.

You: 12 dictators, why are their 12 dictators?

Ready4DeathTBH: It's notails, you should be surprised there are more.
Ready4DeathTBH: Errr, wait, there are more. 12 main dictators, and then 26 sub dictators.

You: Sub dictators.

Ready4DeathTBH: It's dictators all the way down I know. Anyway like I said, I doubt they'll be more important than any other side plotline you hit. If to play a game dedicated to them then you'll of course have to focus on them but no way that's happening here.
Ready4DeathTBH: Just to make sure we're talking about the right guy, it's the O-5 with the metal legs right? You can get different versions of the O-classes due to the whole Fortuna roll system so you gotta make sure everyone is on the same page when talking.

You: Yeah, it's the one with the metal legs!

Ready4DeathTBH: Ok cool, we're on the same page here then.
Ready4DeathTBH: Seeing as you likely don't care about them I can just spoil the fuck out of everything and their plotlines to you. So lay on the questions if you want.
Ready4DeathTBH: For example if you're ever attacked by O-5, hat you should do is take out a fishing rod and have one of your crew members wave it around. It only works once per fight but that's a solid 10 seconds of him being distracted. Which is enough time for you to move the rest of your crew away from him.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: x3 Forced to Socialize 7/8
>I'd say I'm surprised that this can happen but I'm not. Thanks for the tip!! He has said something about murdering our captain, so it might come in handy if we meet him in future ges

E: games. I meant games
womp c(:
> Can I ask why O-5 gets distracted by fishing rods? I mean, it's a pretty strange thing to draw his attention.
>What's the best way to get O-5 to help us find limbo gods?
You: Thanks for the info, he has threatened to kill my captain before so that might come in handy.
You: Can I ask why O-5 gets distracted by fishing rods though? I mean, it's a pretty strange thing to draw his attention.

Ready4DeathTBH: It's a pop media reference, I'm surprised you've never heard of it, it's a pretty funny one.
Ready4DeathTBH:I guess they decided that O-5 and a big dude who likes to kidnap princesses and take over kingdoms are alike enough.
Ready4DeathTBH:I don't mind it, it's just one of those small funny things the devs put in. Love them or hate them pop culture references are here to stay.

Ready4DeathTBH: And make things intensely confusing for future generations.
Ready4DeathTBH: So if things get hopeless just remember to start taking everything out of your bag and start tossing it. You never know when your piece of trash might save your life.

Ready4DeathTBH: Hfjjdkdfs Speaking of which I wish I had a piece of trash that could reflect evil right about now.
Ready4DeathTBH: I just got a pm from someone I really don't want to talk to right now so I gotta go do that right now.

[Image: QD3FYsW.png] | [Image: 1xNV8L4.png] | [Image: 4ZeClmR.png]

AstroGlitch (We) (2 more convos needed (Game 2 + 3))
HOTdankBIRD (Me(Me)) (1 more convo needed (Game 3))
AbsoluteTrash (Trash) (1 more convo needed (Game 3))

Pick a friend to talk to and what you'll say to them to start the conversation. (Anything more than a Hi if possible.)
RE: [Fortuna]: x4 Forced to Socialize 7/8
please we need HOTdankBIRD
“corn”

> astroglitch
> Why is your icon an astronaut?
(07-08-2018, 06:56 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »> astroglitch
SpoilerShow
> Let's get an update from AbsoluteTrash on the save-file we sent out. Maybe we can find out how trash's version of events panned out
(07-09-2018, 04:34 AM)Spish Wrote: »> Let's get an update from AbsoluteTrash on the save-file we sent out. Maybe we can find out how trash's version of events panned out

> Ask them if they've seen in-game You/Yu yet
(07-08-2018, 06:59 PM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »
(07-08-2018, 06:56 PM)Apo11o Wrote: »> astroglitch

More specifically, why is your icon a human? I don't think I've found a human in game yet.

Also send a message to hot dank bird about finding female aftiks in their local area.
Talk to Trash
SpoilerShow

Talk to Trash (But you don't give out You's file to trash. It's also nearly the same as the above)
SpoilerShow

Talk to Astroglitch
SpoilerShow

Talk to Memes
SpoilerShow
RE: [Fortuna]: x5 Forced to Socialize 7/9
@Astroglitch Yes Please
@Memes
The “corn” meme

@Memes Car salemen slaps a PC with fortuna on it "This baby can hold so much sorrow"
> Memes
> "Uh... Gordon Ramsay imprisoned in an ancient castle?"
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Talk to Astroglitch
SpoilerShow

Talk to Meme
SpoilerShow

Talk to Trash (Both versions)
SpoilerShow

[Image: QD3FYsW.png]

AstroGlitch (We) (1 more convo needed (Game 3))

Pick a friend to talk to and what you'll say to them to start the conversation. (Anything more than a Hi if possible.)
RE: [Fortuna]: LAST ROUND Forced to Socialize 7/9
@Astroglitch Oh hey there, just about to start my third run and fortuna decided to give me a randomized crew challenge. I mean the crew is um...decent!

The captain is odd though. An uutzi with [Mr. Jones]. Then he has this puppet but I kinda gave him the [Object whisperer] trait.

>If it wasn't mentioned before maybe ask about Sonny.