[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Make! That! Captain! 6/16
(06-16-2018, 10:03 PM)wiltingMyosotis Wrote: »
(06-16-2018, 08:13 PM)Babybowser101 Wrote: »I suggest we make a vixelsplick in a Circe shell! Because we get both the benefits of a new species and a fun magician aesthetic.

(Or a Zuid'Tian!)
While I did say this, another thing I said about it is that Kratos is never gonna accept us doing it. We're likely gonna have the choice between having the bug reconsider and getting off the our poor chistle, or having Kratos leave.
YOO hybrid
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
[Image: 5vdRCD7.png]

((Note, not the final design of the character just the "Base" design. Give me 2 red traits, 3 green traits, and 3 blue traits. Also pick 1 purple trait from this list as we ended up rolling purple on the captain.

Please do not post the spoilers for the purple traits on the forums, if you wish to spoil yourself that's fine though.))

[Watcher]
[Mr Jones]
[Twist of Fate]
[Hitchhiker]
[Black Cat]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: TRAIT TIME 6/17
>[Flirty][False Death][Fair]

>[Chick Magnet][Inspirational][Commanding]

>[Ex-Con][Overconfident]

>[Watcher]
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>[Mr Jones]
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Red: [Clingy] and [Unnerving]

Green: [Calming presence], [Adaptive], [Commanding]

Blue: [Listener],[Deja Vu] , [Realistic]

Purple: [Twist of fate]

I added in [clingy] because it goes oh so well with [Obsequious]
(06-17-2018, 04:17 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>[Flirty][False Death][Fair]

>[Ex-Con][Overconfident]

>[Watcher]

Seconding all of this, except Mr.Jones instead of Watcher.
Purple:
[Watcher]

Green:
[Popular]
[Cunning]
[Willpower]

Blue:
[Flirtatious]
[Humorous]
[Ventriloquism]

Red:
[Distrusting]
[Clingy]
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
Blizz you should realize we already get to have [inspirational] from kratos.

My picks:

[Optimistic][Illusionist][Connections]
[Humble][Storyteller][Artist]
[Sickness spreader][One eyed]
[Mr.jones]

Our notail doesn't have [sickness spreader], so it's unlikely that we'll get another sickness spreader on crew. However, most of our crew has good endurance and we've got a doctor. We can totally deal with some sickness and still get some sweet mutations. So I say we get sickness spreader.

Since our captain is a magican, we'll likely have high charisma. [Connections] would work great with high charisma.
>[Optimistic]
>[Inspirational]
>[Connections]
>[Diligent]

>[Sarcastic]
>[Honest]
>[Humble]

>[Impulsive]
>[Night Blind]

>[Mr. Jones]
Green: [Optimistic] [Artful Dodger] [Cunning]
Blue: [Patient] [Enjoys Magic] [Modest]
Red: [Sickness Spreader] [Ex-Con]
Purple: [Mr. Jones]
SpoilerShow
> [Connections] [Illusionist] [Willpower]
> [Storyteller] [Adaptive] [Tinkerer]
> [Distrusting] [PTSD]
> [Mr. Jones]
[Image: smallest_frog_by_skelefrog-dc7dlu4.png] if that ain't one hell of a mood!
[ART TUMBLR] [TWITTER]
(06-17-2018, 05:31 PM)frogslime Wrote: »> [Connections] [Illusionist] [Willpower]
> [Distrusting] [PTSD]
> [Mr. Jones]

seconded!
Green traits:
[Lie detector]
[Multitasker]
[Persuasive]

Blue traits:
[Deja vu]
[Loud]
[Storyteller]

Red traits:
[Attention seeker]
[Hypocrite]

Purple trait:
[Hitchhiker]
(06-17-2018, 04:17 PM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>[Flirty][False Death][Fair]

>[Ex-Con][Overconfident]

>[Watcher]
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

(06-17-2018, 04:40 PM)Fellow Wrote: »Blizz you should realize we already get to have [inspirational] from kratos.

I'm going to type my post up later, but additionally we already have [False Death] on another character.
(06-17-2018, 05:33 PM)faustscorner Wrote: »
(06-17-2018, 05:31 PM)frogslime Wrote: »> [Connections] [Illusionist] [Willpower]
> [Distrusting] [PTSD]
> [Mr. Jones]

seconded!

Thirded!

[Image: PBxWmBw.png]
[Image: Fu2tbmz.png] owo whats this???
[Image: bVPwxsb.png]

((Suggest a name, backstory, as well as stats! Because we have Mr.Jones please also suggest a "Stage name" for our fellow!

Also I'll be streaming in a few minutes, designing our llama fellow and then vectoring the walk sprites of our other fellows. Feel free to join.))
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Name: Brimstone
>Stagename: Slate
>Backstory: Played 'Slate' in the movie about the third crew to reach Fortuna. Latta's Crew. Slate is actually a semi-animatronic puppet that Brimstone used during the making of the movie. While he's shameful of ever having been in such a movie he's thankful it got him out of Uutzi space and able to live his life. Now he's going to Fortuna to try and save his people from their own endless cycle.

STR - 2
INT - 3
CHA - 10
END - 6
AGI - 1
LCK - 4
>Name: Djaff Tayanos
>Stagename: The Duelist
>Ages ago, starred in a cult-classic series of films about a heroic swordsman known only as "The Duelist", all those movies financially bombed, but to this day they still get recognized for it.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Str-1
Int-3(we got lie detector anyway)
Cha-10
End-8(he needs to live)
Agi-3
Luck-1

Name: Tyler Clay Brimstone

I got nuthin for the bio and stagename.

Edit: Clay sounds good.
Notheredit: Valentine sounds good too actually. Choices, choices.
>Name: Callard
>Stagename: Mysterious S.K.U.L.L

>Backstory: Originally he wanted to go into law, but realized that magic is far superior to worthless anti cheating LAW. Plus then he'd have to deal with his goody two shoes sister and no one wants that.

>Stats:
STR - 1
INT - 4
CHA - 10
END - 2
AGI - 3
LCK - 6

(a magician needs a combination of Charisma and Luck to be a success)
Name: Clay Brimstone (Edited from "Rimrose Valentine")
Stage Name: Magenta
Backstory: Clay used to play the character Magenta, The Happy Marsue in the popular puppet-based children's show "Magenta and Friends". The actuality of the show was that no one was friends. Try as he might, he still cannot leave his old role behind him.
Stats:
-Strength = 2
-Intelligence = 9
-Charisma = 5
-Endurance = 5
-Agility = 3
-Luck = 2
>Name: Clay Brimstone
>Stage Name: One of the stage names above because they’re good

>Backstory: Clay had a knack for special effects, but a synchronous desire to take center stage. He got his lucky break when a group of thespians visited his planet and hired him to do their backstage work. Eventually, Clay tried auditioning for a role… But Clay had a bad case of stage fright, and if jumpstarting his career on Helmutzi taught him anything, it was that people didn’t really care for him. He decided he wasn’t going to let a tough crowd crush his dreams. He was going to find the right crowd instead. He designed himself a cohost: a marketable puppet companion, someone the audience would have to care about. Clay and the thespians then set sail to other planets, and while Clay became closer to his puppet, so did the audience. Clay’s stage fright vanished, but he feels like he has yet to find his true crowd.
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]