[Olympic Games]

[Olympic Games]
RE: [Olympic Games]: Vote ends 7pm EST today
People keep yelling at me to vote for the sex lizard so that one
CHARACTER ONE WHO I REFUSE TO TYPE OUT HAS WON. LET THE NEXT GAME BEGIN.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
[ASSIGNED GENEROSITY]

[Image: MWsKMJA.png]
Suddenly in character? Suddenly in character and so so so not canon.
All credit for art in this goes to Artem1s!

===========================

Overview of the Game

[Image: sFlCO0j.png]
After all that nonsense with the anarchy and the "Mad Horses", I say it's about time we have a relaxing challenge for this time. What do you think O-2? c:<

[Image: fGdEE61.png]
The ship sails in the calmest of waters, yet prepares for the darkest storms. :D

What? c:<

Ah, no that was just a random phrase I wished to state and nothing more. Regardless of the honking swan in the middle of a pond, the flight of the geese will simply not be stopped. :D

You're not making any sense. c:<

"Affirmative Ox, the correct course of action is a more relaxing challenge, I will not stop you." TuT

I don't see what that had to do with swans or geese but alright. Today's challenge will be simple and easy, though may require you to take out your checking books. Many donations have been made to the O-classes. c:<

And what a wise donation choice. I cannot even begin to to explain my surprise, all you who are absolutely not being black mailed into doing this. :D

Your donations have been used well, and we thank you. c:<

The species dwells in the land below, untouched by the concept of glitter and gold. From above it comes. Money and greedy. Overwhelmed they are taken over by this concept they were blind to. Ruin sweeps across the land. Money, the weapon no one could have expected has brought about extinction. :D

Do you take constructive criticism? c:<

I don't but thank you for asking. :D

I hate to ask this O-2, but can you stop with the poetry until I finish? c:<

That wasn't poetry. :D

Yes it was. c:<

[Image: 0JnUME4.png]
Actually thaaaaat was a historical retelling of what we did with the money last time we got a large amount of donations. Who knew that physical points could be used as a projectile? ^v^

Ox, why are you covering your ears? ^v^

Your donations have been used in, dubious matters, but now it's time to bring the rewards back to you. We have this "species o-matic" and will be allowing you the doners to tally up your donations so you can make your input even more powerful. c:<

Below I have compiled a list of how many points you get for each action you might have done, as well as what you're allowed to vote on depending on what you've done. Anyway, that's all. A nice, simple, calming challenge. No drama, no yelling, just tallying up your scores and making your choices. Now I can uncover my ears. c:<

-ssss, these images of Ox's birds are just what I needed. Thank you O-2. ^v^

The hardest challenge to overcome was the mocking the birds did as I stared down at them. There could have been casualties, but I was able to overcome my needs and lay them to rest for the better good. :D

I applaud you o-2. Had I been in the same situation I don't think I could resissssst grabbing at least one of them and storing in my robe for later inspection. ^v^

Hey, bye. c:<

What are the rules
The rules are simple, look over at the tally chart and make a list of things you have donated. As a note to make it easier on you, you do not have to list things such as "Made the notails: 5pt" instead just go "Made 5 species: 25pts" I will trust people to not lie on this but if I do find out that someone is lying I will disqualify them right away.

Once you have your point total, it's time to check where you can donate your points to, and then donate them! Make a list of up to, but not over, 5 items and how many points you want to put into it like such,

1. 20 points into green trait [Cute]
2. 10 points into the stats 5,5,5,5,5,1
3. 30 points into the name Dogboy
4. 2 points into red trait [Unforgiving]
5. 30 points into species Aftik

When you are finished making your tally and list make sure to pm that list to Gimeurcookie and then you MUST post on this topic saying "I have sent my list" or something to that affect or else you will not be counted.

Last note. You are allowed to give ALL your points to another person, but this means you will be unable to use your points and thus unable to do any moves. To do this tally your points and send a pm with the tally and a "I'm sending all my points to X" The person must make sure to say that they got X amount of points from Y.

You are 100% allowed to discuss what you might be planning to do in the open. You are also encouraged to do so to trick your opponents into traps. (What traps? Isn't this a simple voting game?)

Fortuna's rules
1. None of Gimeurcookie's species are allowed on the crew, except for a notail, OR a John Rodriguez. If a notail or John Rodriguez are put on the crew, then no notails or John Rodrigueizes may be placed on the crew, even if the species was not used. Faunas are still on the table though.
2. No species that has ever been on You's crews are allowed. For example this means no kuppas, no malruses, and no gondiis. The only exception to this is the notails due to technicality.
3. Rule 3 doesn't apply here.
[b]4. Jokes are ok, but certain jokes will be ignored
and skipped if I believe they're going to cause more issues than not, or if too many jokes have gotten though. Make joke suggestions at your own risk. On that note, I am allowed to skip any suggestion for any reason or no reason at all. I will attempt not to, but it may happen.
5. If you break any of the rules you may not be informed you broke them and will just be skipped without notice.

ASSIGNED SEATS
You are allowed to put in points for every area you apply to. (Just remember you can only put points into 5 things max.

Here is a list of things you can put points into.
- SPECIES + [GREEN TRAITS] + [BLUE TRAITS]: OPEN TO EVERYONE

- [RED TRAITS]: OPEN ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUGGESTED FOR A FAN ADVENTURE ON THESE FORUMS BEFORE THIS POST.

- NAME + JOB: OPEN TO EVERYONE WHO HAS EVER DONATED TO THE RAFFLE OR HAS EVER DONATED TO THE PATREON.

- STATS: OPEN ONLY TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE WRITTEN AN ENTRY TO THE COSMOSDEX.

- BIO (1 sentence only max): OPEN ONLY TO THOSE WHO HAVE DONATED ANY TYPE OF ARTWORK TO THE COSMOSDEX

Point tallying up
- You automatically start with 5 points for joining.
- If you have ever suggested for a fan adventure you automatically gain 10 points. That's a 1 time event, you DO NOT gain 10 points per suggestion.

- You get 5 points per cosmosdex entry you have written.
- You get 2 points for every main dex image you have made, and 3 points for every gallery image.
- You get 20 points for donating to any raffle in the [TYCHE] topic. This is a one time event.
- You gain 2 point per every $10 you have ever donated to the patreon.

- You gain 2 point per item you have submitted.
- You gain 5 points if you start your pm with "O-6 is my favorite character in the world." but are you REALLY willing to sink that low for 5 points?

For obvious reasons anything you do from this point forward will NOT count towards this event. I would hate for anyone to donate art/entries/etc just to get points as this event rewards "blind" donations. Also because I will not be approving applications anytime soon.(and approved applications are the only ones that count.)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
[Oh no.......]

[Image: l1NIstT.png]
>:3

How O-6 is going to ruin this

[Image: G0nPIpx.png]
This game is boring as shit, so I got me, my men, and Princess, to make this a little more interesting, maybe even take out a few species while we're at it. >:3

[Image: v65TFBE.png]
I'm only here cause it's bull shit that the people with the most votes can sweep this whole thing with no resistance. :)

[Image: DKE1dOu.png]
I'm here because I have nothing else going on in my life. :V

So this is how it's going to go punks. By the way, this shit only applies to the species vote, after all everyone has their eyes on getting their hands around that prize. Lets not even joke ourselves here. >:3

This shitty universe we exist in isn't even canon, when this challenge ends, it'll be like we never existed in the first place, so I want to do as much damage as possible while I'm alive. This is why I set up the trap system. >:3

It's not so much, traps, as much as it is a sort of offensive attack system if I am to be honest, which of course, please feel free to correct me. :U

Shut up O-7, you're wrong on this. >:3

Apologizes your grace. :V

[Image: hsXLB2H.png]
It's more of an attack based system instead of a trap system. uvu

O-5 has a point, I wouldn't have named it the trap system if I had a choice. Anyway, before you go shooting your points at anything, you can buy up to two "traps" and either let them randomly loose, or if it allows it, aim it at a species. Not only will this help you get the upper hand, but you'll be doing our work for us. >:3

Also this takes power away from the people with the most points. :)

So here's all the traps you can get. >:3

Ah, it is a bit of a surprise that I get to go first for once, but I guess I shouldn't complain. For only 20 points I will happily protect one species you pick from one other trap or attack and reflect it to a random species. After that you are on your own I'm afraid. My trap is called Attack dog. :V

[Image: 2H5tJ0H.png]
Hello! Hello! I am O-1! No matter what I go second! For 50 points you can take aim at one species, then I'll randomly pick another species and swap their points! Won't that be fun? My trap is called Class Swap =)

I'm not going first just because I want to, babe. Let me make this simple. Give me 50 points. Point me at who you want dead. That's when I use my trap Planetary annihilation to wipe them out no matter how many points they had. If two or more people aim these bombs at the same species and there's nothing to stop all but one of them, all the bombs redirect to random species and blow them up instead. You think I'm just going to kill one species with two bombs? You'd be taking me for a fool. >:3

Hi, I go after O-6 so I can fuck his shit up. Do not talk to me if you have over 50 points. If you have 50 points you have too much power to talk to me sweetie. :) If you have under 50 points I will take 10 points and us my trap Flame War which will select 2 species and have them fight each other until either both of them have lost 15 points each, or one of them hits 0 points. You can count on me to fuck everything up at the very end. :)

[Image: hsXLB2H.png]
I go after sheila cause she asked me to, as such I will always go last, mate. For 100 points, I will infect a random species with a clockwork, or turn them into an anomaly. From there on out, they will be called "The boss" If they have less than 10 points at time, they get +10 points. After that? Well, they start attacking random species until one of them hits 0 points. If the Boss wins it gets +10 points added to its remaining points. uvu

If it hits a species who already has 0 points? Well, it gets +10 points anyway. The bugger is going to keep attacking until something kills it. You get to tell me one species you want the Boss to avoid. I will warn you right now. If everything goes wrong and your protected species and the Boss are the last ones alive, well...you don't want to know what happens when The Boss wins. uvu

How to add traps to your pm
You are allowed to pick a MAX of 2 traps. Once you are done posting your tally, list what traps you want. If the trap is one that is aimed then please make sure to say something like

Trap one: Force field to Aftiks. -20 pts
Trap two: Flamewar, avoid Aftiks. -10pts

And that's it! Remember, these traps can only be used on species.

Feel free to talk about your plans / offer to give away all of your points here on the topic.

ALL PMS MUST BE SENT TO GIMEURCOOKIE BY JUN 5TH 7PM EST
RE: [Olympic Games]: ASSIGNED GENEROSITY ENDS JUN 5th 7pm
I will give all my hard-earned points to the men that writes a fan-fiction about O-4 and O-6 ship where O-7 dies and a kiss happen. Must have the word cuck inside of the fan-fiction

The more horrible it is, the better.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Just DM or PM me the fanfics.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
List is in. No Regrets.
Some Regrets.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
I have sent in my CORRECTED tally list. And I'm shameless enough to admit I went for the O-6 points. Sue me.
SpoilerShow
My list has been sent in!
I've not yet sent my tally but I will say up front: I am going to be boring and put an undisclosed amount of points into a set of stats, so the rest of you don't have to. I will try to match these to a job I think is likely to win. If I don't have any information to tell me not to I will default to a stat set with an intelligence of 1. I may also pick a red trait to go with them, but I don't know yet.
My game plan is to turn the notails into clockworks then give them all my points; change my mind
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Does Notail Simulator count as a fan adventure?
(06-04-2018, 12:58 AM)Dorsidwarf Wrote: »My game plan is to turn the notails into clockworks then give them all my points; change my mind
The boss is a random species. You're as likely to turn the Zektron into a boss as the Notails. Did I change your mind?
(06-04-2018, 12:44 AM)Fellow Wrote: »I've not yet sent my tally but I will say up front: I am going to be boring and put an undisclosed amount of points into a set of stats, so the rest of you don't have to. I will try to match these to a job I think is likely to win. If I don't have any information to tell me not to I will default to a stat set with an intelligence of 1. I may also pick a red trait to go with them, but I don't know yet.

I want to be entirely up front and state that I have no plan to submit to species, stats, or jobs right now. I like this plan, and wish to assist with making the best Prospector possible for our starting crew.
Here is my theorized stat priorities
TheoryShow
So, I think low int will probably be a good bet.
I plan to go for traits and bio, more or less.

(06-04-2018, 12:57 AM)Wheat Wrote: »hey anybody want to form a Syndicate

I'd love to #w#
What are you planning to use the Syndicate for?

--
Edit: For posterity, before any donations or other factors have been included, I have at least over 50 points. I won't give an exact specific, but I plan to have fun here #w#
(06-04-2018, 01:09 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »I want to be entirely up front and state that I have no plan to submit to species, stats, or jobs right now. I like this plan, and wish to assist with making the best Prospector possible for our starting crew.
Alas, the job is up for a vote and if hear no one vote for a job I will not be statting for a prospector, as I'll be working under the impression that that someone will change the job in secret. I'll default to a stat set with an intelligence of 1 so whoever is changing the job in secret in this case had better pick a job that requires no brains.
(06-04-2018, 01:15 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Alas, the job is up for a vote and if hear no one vote for a job I will not be statting for a prospector, as I'll be working under the impression that that someone will change the job in secret. I'll default to a stat set with an intelligence of 1 so whoever is changing the job in secret in this case had better pick a job that requires no brains.

I don't think anyone can 'change' the job iirc.
From my understanding we can only add a second job.
Worst case I'll donate a few points to Pure Prospector.
(06-04-2018, 01:22 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »I don't think anyone can 'change' the job iirc.
From my understanding we can only add a second job.
Worst case I'll donate a few points to Pure Prospector.
The prospector job is not locked in, so we can change it. Gime's warned us that there's a 50% chance that a job won't make it. Just look at the last two characters: The anarchy crewmember could have been a sticky hand man and everyone was free to edit the job of navigator in the mad horse.
Sent in my list.
I've sent in my list.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
(06-04-2018, 01:28 AM)Wheat Wrote: »Coordinating specific parts of the character bio. anyone who belongs to the syndicate can choose to pool their points for a preference in various categories. In categories where members of the syndicate have discrepancies, we will come to compromises. The Syndicate favors openness and forthrightness to better coordinate the Character of the Future. The Syndicate will work as one lean, mean unit to steamroll all who oppose. Join us and achieve glory today!

I'm very tempted to join, but I'd really prefer to only donate a portion of my points. What are the general categories going so far?

(06-04-2018, 01:29 AM)Fellow Wrote: »The prospector job is not locked in, so we can change it. Gime's warned us that there's a 50% chance that a job won't make it. Just look at the last two characters: The anarchy crewmember could have been a sticky hand man and everyone was free to edit the job of navigator in the mad horse.

Wow, I thought they were secondjob things too. RIP.
I kind of like Prospector, but I'm tempted to go with something silly like Real Estate Agent, or something to give us some sort of upperhand despite being utterly silly.
I just want our whole crew to have [Foul-Mouthed].

All I've got to donate to The Syndicate is my measly 20 points.
(06-04-2018, 01:52 AM)Wheat Wrote: »To join the syndicate, just say how many points you plan to contribute to The Syndicate and what your specific non-species wants are for the character.

What if we organize it as Syndicate Goals?
ie.
Syndicate Goal 1:
Syndicate Goal 2:
that way points can be divided based on group priority, and specific contributions to specific goals can be determined by Syndicate members?

Ie.
- Syndicate has 200 of it's own points, John has 30 points, Sally has 89
- Syndicate splits 100 to each
- John contributes 20 to Goal 1, 5 to Goal 2, and 5 to own misc preference
- Sally cont 15 to Goal 1, 45 to 2, and then 39 to their own misc
- Total is 135 ; 150 per Syndicate Goals
I wish to arrange for an innocent species that could not possibly
harm a fly.

Post in here if you want a Sea Angel, a Celirack, a Xurtain or a John Rodriguez.
>List sent
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
List has been sent