Good Thread Ideas

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Good Thread Ideas
Good Thread Ideas
We need lots of these, hurry up.
RE: Good Thread Ideas
so what i'm sayin' is right i'm sayin so you've never seen him sleep right? right? well i've never seen him sleep either. It's like, right, he doesn't sleep at all man. I'm tellin' ya he's like, a tulpa or somethin dude. for real have you ever seen the guy sleep i ain't. and don't tell me he only sleeps when i sleep that's bullshit i AINT SLEPT IN THREE DAYS TO PROVE IT he just, disappears for a few hours right. i followed him. yeah yeah i know that's illegal, but what are ya gonna do. i followed him right and guy just, hangs out in his car after work man. he just sits there dude. i didnt get close cos the headlights were on but dude im tellin ya hes like a tulpa. only exists cos we think he should exist man and he's out to get me. knows i know. knows if i spread this he wont be around to hear about it. you gotta believe me. i found deer ticks in my mail this morning man.
how to exorcise a meme out of someone
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
What to do if you think you might be a furry
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
We need to connect with the kids of today. What do they like? Dabbing? Social media?

I propose a thread that is a fully featured social media platform where users have the option to dab at each other's posts.
(_____/Thank You, Please
|.:.:.:.:.:./
|_ |_ |_ |_
(01-27-2018, 04:53 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »What to do if you think you might be a furry
A: You are
[/asyetuncreatedthread]
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Lgbtq thread but instead of lgbtq its furries
Bread thread
last poster wins thread discussion thread
A how to improve OP's posting thread.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
Why would I ever share my precious thread ideas? Hmmm??? This is extortion!